Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) (36852 Views)

Emotional Story Of A Man Who Vowed Never To Give Up On His Dying Girlfriend / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2017
Good day NLS ....
I created this thread to bring myself out of the dark instead of hurting my self with ignorance. I've been in couple of relationship that didn't just work out, unfortunately one or two things will terminate it especially (cheating&greed) from my boo. it has become so rampant and almost normal in our world today where you see spouse cheating on each other...tho am young in my 20s really don't know much about marriage. but i definitely know if I will have a good wife and happy family in the future, the foundation starts now.
But this our babes (aka slayers) won't even allow someone to be confident in them. As a guy personally, am very emotional and I have a sensitive and fragile heart. now imagine that I'm dating a lady and fell deeply in love with her, provide all her needs, treat her like a queen, and at the end, she cheated because she saw another guy somewhere with Range sports even tho am still managing my E.o.d Honda accord and eventually dump me for him after all her love confession for me before meeting the new guy, now if you experience this shyt 4/5 times, won't you get fed up and decide to be on your own? but of course our mum won't be happy because she wants grandchildren, then I give it a 2nd thought but I can't just sacrifice my happiness because I want to please my parents..... How will it feel if you find out that your wife and mother of your children is a "runs babe" somewhere, well as a matter if fact, I gave vowed never to dip a ring in any woman's finger......I know people will say I'm ignorant or ion know what am saying or am a kid or whatever!!! i really don't care!
I will remind them failed marriage which might cause depression, high BP, e.t.c.. is among the 1000 ways to die (untimely) yes!!quote me anywhere and am not ready to die because of a woman that doesn't deserve me.

#note# this thread is unisex not male only I used myself because am a male. thank u!!!

119 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Blackhawk01: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2017
Yet to make a vow tho but these excuses called men make marriage undesirable. undecided undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by WeirdoNg: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2017
Good luck bro

8 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by dacblogger: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2017
We are not bothered what you choose to do with your life...

You are not the only guy on earth. undecided

236 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2017
Who your marry EPP?

Better look for premier cool
E dey good for masturbation

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by thesicilian: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2017
That your child drowned in a river doesn't mean that you should make water your enemy.

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Edopesin: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2017
Uhr Fvcking Prob Nt Mine

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2017
so how is this our business.
your life ,your choice.

34 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by mofeoluwadassah: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2017
so why are you telling us now

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:
We are not bothered what you choose to do with your life...

You are not the only guy on earth. undecided
ok bro...share ur pic while I share mine..
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2017
cummando:
Who your marry EPP?
haba cunmando u fall my hand no wala

2 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2017
You are fornicating....so what are you saying?

18 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2017
sekxy:
so how is this our business. your life ,your choice.
heyy shush

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by dacblogger: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
ok bro...share ur pic while I share mine..
You and who is bro?? sad

34 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
haba cunmando u fall my hand no wala

Sorry bro....that marry thing can vex me die
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You are fornicating....so what are you saying?
haba how do u know

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:

You and who is bro?? sad
ok sis lol... but ur comment was harsh. we don't have to fight

3 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2017
There are still decent ladies Bro.....I guess ur always going for d well endowed lady......mind u....dose tinz don't last

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Your problem.
anyway wish me well as am wooing # shesweetdie. ....# am really into the lady to be honest.
shesweetdie if you can here me yelling from where I am now listen to these:

I won't cheat
I won't beat you, though insults sometime
love you everyday
break up won't be in our dictionary no matter the weather
if you offend me, I will apologies
I will share all I got with you, including my three jeans pants my late dad left old Beatle for me .I will repair it for us to be use
my late dad mold house is still in good shape we can renovate it.
Though I got four pants two is still new we can share it. Also you can use my China phone.
Hope you won't fall my hands

6 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by dacblogger: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
ok sis lol... but ur comment was harsh. we don't have to fight
I am nt fighting with you,I was just stating my mind.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
haba how do u know
Are you guys fornicating with each other? Yes or No

2 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Homeboiy: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2017
Op Do u think I care if u get married or not?

Uh answer me

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by AuntyLaide(f): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2017
Most people don't know what they want in a relationship they rush in and rush out of it. Understanding one another matters a lot, yet you can't understand one another without being friends first. Love your friend!

11 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2017
Okay.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Shesweetdie(f): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Your problem.

anyway wish me well as am wooing # shesweetdie. ....#
am really into the lady to be honest.

shesweetdie if you can here me yelling from where I am now listen to these:

I won't cheat

I won't beat you, though insults sometime

love you everyday

break up won't be in our dictionary no matter the weather

if you offend me, I will apologies

I will share all I got with you, including my three jeans pants
my late dad left old Beatle for me .I will repair it for us to be use

my late dad mold house is still in good shape we can renovate it.

Though I got four pants two is still new we can share it.
Also you can use my China phone.

Hope you won't fall my hands

Awwwww!!! this is so romantic, don't worry I don't want Ferrari.just ur luv kiss

7 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Yet to make a vow tho but these excuses called men make marriage undesirable. undecided undecided
not when you're with the right one...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Fidelismaria: 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
mtcheeew
Mumu thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Shesweetdie:

Awwwww!!! this is so romantic, don't worry I don't want Ferrari.just ur luv kiss
time to serious with me babe!
seun osewa I Don find love for nairaland! thanks.
hope shesweetdie go gree for me sooner than later.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:
shocked excuses called men
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:
I am nt fighting with you,I was just stating my mind.
aii nice stating
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by muller101(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Have a baby mama that will calm ur mum down. My theory is . Gather all you can from a lady AND never give back.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Lalas247(f): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
You are in your 20,s
Take it early twenties from ur post... so how many ladies have you dated to come to this conclusion
Anyway it’s your business NOBODY will beg you.. grow a pair of manly balls and move on it’s pathethic, to say just because u attracted a few slays or wtever u call dem .... the whole female race is condemned undecided

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? / Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.