Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin (851 Views)

Artificial Insemination By A Single Lady Is Unnatural And A Sin. / Is Artificial Insemination A Sin When Done By A Single Lady?? / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by ngoremeka: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2017
A Christian sister in a certain Church got pregnant, the Church decided to discipline her since she was not married.
When the elders of the Church met her, she told them that she has stayed in the Church for years and no one is marrying her and she is getting to the age were she can't get pregnant if married.
So she went and did artificial insemination since she wants a child. She provided the medical documents that showed that she has done the artificial insemination.
The Sister is pregnant without committing fornication nor adultery.
Not so?
BUT,
COULD THIS BE A SIN?
If YES or NO
Give your reasons for your answer.
If possible Back it with Scripture, so dat we can learn. Also send to your Christian contacts and groups and see their position on the matter
A serious matter here....
What's your position?
Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
it is wrong because child bearing is only allowed in marriage. she is not a good Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
I think I support the toochukwu2017's opinion which is rather more than an opinion.

I tend to think that the way transgender is sin, so also the artificial insemination is sin.

Nothing metaphorical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Toochukwu2017:
it is wrong because child bearing is only allowed in marriage. she is not a good Christian.

Jhaytee4all (m ): Quote Post
I think I support the toochukwu2017's opinion which is rather more than an opinion.
I tend to think that the way transgender is sin, so also the artificial insemination is sin.
Nothing metaphorical.

so she should be single, old and lonely abi?

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Jhaytee4all (m ): Quote Post
Nothing metaphorical.

so she should be single, old and lonely abi?

My dear, go and have a good read on the first book of Corinthians of the chapter 7 from the 1st verse to its end.

That would provide your answer instead of me babbling words for you.

Huh?
Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

My dear, go and have a good read on the first book of Corinthians of the chapter 7 from the 1st verse to its end.

That would provide your answer instead of me babbling words for you.

Huh?

I have it did not mention artificial insemination neither did it say being single is a sin.

like who doesn't want someone to lookout for them during old age?

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

I have it did not mention artificial insemination neither did it say being single is a sin.

Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Biko, abeg must you marry?
Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Biko, abeg must you marry?

You are the one saying the lady is wrong for staying single and having artificial insemination

and I'm telling it is not compulsory to get married neither is artificial insemination in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

You are the one saying the lady is wrong for staying single and having artificial insemination

and I'm telling it is not compulsory to get married neither is artificial insemination in the bible.

Ok.
Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Marriage is not a must. Marriage is an earthly treasure which is dead beyond this life. There is no marriage in eternity. Many christain folks have ended up in hell because of marriage issues.Child birth is not compulsory to be right with God or to make heaven. All these are not passport to heaven. artificial family planning methods are sinful
Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by GodsMopol: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
The Bible said, to him/her that knoweth good and DOETH it not. To him/her is a sin.

If peradventure in the future, the son or daughter desire to know their their father, what shall she do, if she resort to lies, then God never supports a lie project.

The normal way to get a child , about her not seeing suitors, she need to learn from Ruth and Naomi
Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by Juliojoe: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
...The best thing for her is to adopt a child rather than having a child without a known father

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
Juliojoe:
...The best thing for her is to adopt a child rather than having a child without a known father

I like your logic

news flash if she adopts the child will still. be fatherless because she Is single duh!

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by Juliojoe: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

I like your logic

news flash if she adopts the child will still. be fatherless because she Is single duh!

Yea fatherless with documents stating S/he was adopted rather document starting that S/he is a product of artificial insemination. Ignoring the fact maybe it's a sin or not, I don't think the child will be able to live with such kind of shame in this kind of society of ours let's
Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Juliojoe:

Yea fatherless with documents stating S/he was adopted rather document starting that S/he is a product of artificial insemination. Ignoring the fact maybe it's a sin or not, I don't think the child will be able to live with such kind of shame in this kind of society of ours let's

what shame there is nothing shameful about ivf a lot of people do it and go to church and claim miracle. also baby mamas kids thrive w/o knowing their fathers so...

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by Juliojoe: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

what shame there is nothing shameful about ivf a lot of people do it and go to church and claim miracle. also baby mamas kids thrive w/o knowing their fathers so...
Ivf with someone to call husband/daddy different case. Ivf as baby mama different case
Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by AgentOfAllah: 4:47am On Oct 08, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Haha. This person is just throwing random shurikens at an idea they find inexplicably upsetting to their worldview.
Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by enilove(m): 5:33am On Oct 08, 2017
The woman had no faith in God who is able to do all things.
I think is a sin for the foll. reasons:

Mark 10:27 KJV
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Luke 1:36-37 KJV
And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. [37] For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Genesis 21:1-2,6-7 KJV
And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken. [2] For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him. [6] And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me. [7] And she said, Who would have said unto Abraham, that Sarah should have given children suck? for I have born him a son in his old age.

If you want to leave God and do things your way, your are nothing but a witch. Satan is the designer of these things but we don't know. And "ignorance" is no excuse.

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge......

Lets put our trust in the Lord , He will perfect all that concerns our life .

She can be forgiving if she realises it and ask for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Artificial Inssemination A Sin by samuelkingz(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2017
I think this should be moved to front page for other people's opinion on this..left for me though..the sister wanted a child from her loins...its not sth bad to wish for....impotent men allow ivf on thier wife...av even heard of a pastor who did it....she didn't commit adultery nor formication....ivf is a proven legal and medical method of conception.. biko let her be..Let God judge her not us with our flawed perception.. he alone searches the heart and knows our intentions.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleiman Reminds Me Of Lazarus / Soul-ties And Sex Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.