Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore (34046 Views)

Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Chimamanda Adichie & Her Husband, Ivara Dine With Barack & Michelle Obama / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by VastFinder: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2017

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by taylor88(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Oga vastfinder ur going too vast

Too much of it might turn to witchcrafting

Y u too dey follow ppl upandan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by Nne5: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ndi oma

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by Homeboiy: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
tongue
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by scrapNG: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
cool
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by pocohantas(f): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Beautiful woman.

20 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by Yomzzyblog: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2017

This is the definition of a strong intelligent beautiful black woman.

Says her mind without giving a fvck.

inspires girls and women.

she didn't drop her maiden name despite all the criticisms

An amazing writer.

A proud culturalist

Lastly A feminist who believes in equal right for all and a wonderful mother.

I just wish I can marry her!

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by netozii(m): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
The greatest woman on earth. Smart and Beautiful. Lovely family. We are all proud of you

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by deafeyez: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sorry, na which of them we dey talk about?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by Alphasoar(m): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Feminist!

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2017

CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE... The greatest nigerian feminist ever...

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by jbreezy: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
From d 3rd pic... itz lyk ha mama chimamanda don get anoda belle for papa Chimamanda

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Where is her oyibo husband?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by Akshow: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Where is her oyibo husband?
he's light skin not oyinbo. Is there in the pix

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by Amarabae(f): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
My role model, agu nwanyi, you rock

15 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Evaberry:

This is the definition of a strong intelligent beautiful black woman.

Says her mind without giving a fvck.

inspires girls and women.

she didn't drop her maiden name despite all the criticisms

An amazing writer.

A proud culturalist

Lastly A feminist who believes in equal right for all and a wonderful mother.

I just wish I can marry her!

Marry her? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by holuwajobar(m): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is the kind of lady we want in this world, hardworking and intelligent. not those women that will be shouting that they are equal to man.. the truth is that if you are intelligent and hardworking, pple will respect irrespective of your gender....

No one can harrass chimamanda, she doesn't need to shout for equality, coz she is even greater....

7 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by Solomonudofia(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
WOW HAPPY HOME

everybody need to see what she said here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0MLtis6OME

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by datola: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ms Feminism.

Good family get together.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by Partnerbiz3: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Okay oo
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by Sirheny007(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
I am crushing on her already.. embarassed
Kai..! how can i get this woman?
I need to have my head examined...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by glossy6(f): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
A prolific writer

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Core feminist ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by iamsammie(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Why is that women are only good at shouting we should all be feminist but when it comes to sharing responsibilities they shift it all to the men.

Let me give an example...

I have this sister who is married and doing very well, even better than all her brothers. When ever it's time to do something in the family, she will be the first to remind everyone "you know I'm a woman I can't do much, let the men start I will add something to support later"

But when it's time to claim equal right with a man, she will be the first to say I work just as hard as any man, why shouldn't I get paid equally.

That's why I hate feminist, too much double standard

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by Pavore9: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by BrutalJab: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nwanyi Oma
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by jnrbayano(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
My people
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by ivolt: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
emusmithy:

Marry her? undecided

Don't you know he is a man ?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by Youngtoff(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:
Oga vastfinder ur going too vast

Too much of it might turn to witchcrafting

Y u too dey follow ppl upandan

Abi ooo
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore by introvertme: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hi guys

I'm Anti-feminist(3rd wave feminism). cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Chimamanda Adichie Praises Her Daughter In Igbo Language & She Replies (Video) / In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.