Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? (4115 Views)

Suspected Romancelander Who Might Be Dating Out Side Nairaland / How Does It Feel To Be Dating Someone Who Is Intellectually Re-tarded? / I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 1:18am On Feb 19, 2007
hello my people of nairaland! what is this world turning to? i can't really understand, I met with a correct babe a couple of days ago, of course she's so attractive and i was like let me try ma luck, of course she told me she's already in love with someone but she can still consider me,my question is that is it really good for a babe to be dating 2 guys and vice versa?
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by uspry1(f): 4:12am On Feb 19, 2007
not good idea! that is called "Love Triangle". serious trouble. stay away from that!!!
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by OmoEko1(f): 4:19am On Feb 19, 2007
@topic
It's really good as far u are single. you can date has many as u want to. it's much advisable to date more than 2 people at the same time so by the time u are ready to commite to one person you feel like something is missing or feel left out u didn't try something.

have been there, then that before. it was fun for me sha
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by Macgreat(m): 4:49am On Feb 19, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by jgirl3: 5:59am On Feb 19, 2007
Why was I not surprised that a boy asked this question?

Go and do it oh! By the time they find out and make your life miserable, you will regret it.
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2007
@j-girl, what do you mean,the way you talk wasn't too good, watch it.
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by fellow(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2007
Nope
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by ima1(f): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2007
yeah totally my mom says don't put all your eggs in one basket that way you find the right one, i was shocked when she said it but i agree with her.
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2007
@ima1, so baby,how many baskets do you have? grin
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by nduleme(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2007
I believe in not having all eggs in a single basket, but that should only happen in a relationship that lacks committment. In other words, where you are only dating.

But the moment you are getting serious, my dear you should as a matter of urgency drop all your runz.
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by Bigjay(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2007
U can date as many bitches as u like as long as Ur immune to HIV. Go get 'em boy grin
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by jgirl3: 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2007
@ chessito, what should i watch? Is that not the truth? Half the girls that find out are bound to do something to you that would make you beg them. My own is that if you're prepared to date more than one girl, be prepared to allow them date more than one guy

@ Ima, I agree that's why going exclusive is a big step cos you then choose the one you want to go with.
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by ima1(f): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2007
i had more than 1 but now its just 1.

chessito, lol do u wanna be no. 2 grin wink
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2007
@ima1, na wa oo, anyway i prefer to be the no1 if you don't mind! haha ha
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by smartsoft(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2007
Omo Eko:

@topic
It's really good as far u are single. you can date has many as u want to. it's much advisable to date more than 2 people at the same time so by the time u are ready to commite to one person you feel like something is missing or feel left out u didn't try something.

have been there, then that before. it was fun for me sha

Open your wide mouth and tell us you had sex with all of them ! Ding Dong Punk
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2007
to my own perpective i tink its good 4 both gender.cos if u datin 2 or more by d time u ready 2 choose 1 2 be commited 2 den u can decide rightly on whom is right 4 u.u would ve known who can handle u stuff like dat .yall no wat am sayin?,
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2007
@smartsoft, why is your life like this? i hope you can read english well and also comprehend it, or is it only your local language you know, and why all what you know is only sex? You better watch ya life! AIDS is real!!!!!
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by OmoEko1(f): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2007
smartsoft:

Open your wide mouth and tell us you had sex with all of them ! Ding Dong Punk
i didn't have sex with them for sure because that's not my style, and am more classy than that.
so who are u to judge me, and how am i a PUNK
some people just open their stupid mouth without thinking or using their common sense
just because i said i had fun dating more than one person, doesn't make u assume that i had to sleep with them. u need to check the denfition of dating before you open your stingy mouth.
and was i talking do u, did i ask u to comment on what i said.
abi u just want to show off, because it's not working.
get out and go to hell
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2007
@omoeko, thanks alot omo eko! you are indeed real omoeko!
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 12:04am On Feb 20, 2007
@omo eko,so far u dated dem,all yall no wat comes out of datin.'i didn't have sex with them for sure because that's not my style, and am more classy than that' y did u date dem in d 1st instance.liar
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by Macgreat(m): 12:13am On Feb 20, 2007
@chessito,come you better stop talking to my Omo eko  angry

@smartsoft,be careful you won put hand for fire?  cheesy

@Omo eko, i trust you jare.  grin
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by OmoEko1(f): 12:14am On Feb 20, 2007
star01:

@omo eko,so far u dated them,all yall no what comes out of datin.'i didn't have sex with them for sure because that's not my style, and am more classy than that' y did u date them in d 1st instance.liar
first of all don't u ever call me a liar
so did the guys i dated tell u i slept with them
where u hidding at the closest when i was doing it abi,
what kind of idiot are u self
the answer to u question is i dated more than one person because i wanted to pick the right guy to settle down with and have a serious relationship with him, and possible have a future with him.and have found the one tooooooo. ass hole and get off my my back damn can i breath
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by OmoEko1(f): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2007
Macgreat:

@chessito,come you better stop talking to my Omo eko angry

@smartsoft,be careful you won put hand for fire? cheesy

@Omo eko, i trust you jare. grin
whatup friend cheesy cheesy cheesy Mr it's men's world grin grin grin
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 12:21am On Feb 20, 2007
Omo Eko:

first of all don't u ever call me a liar
so did the guys i dated tell u i slept with them
where u hidding at the closest when i was doing it abi,
what kind of idiot are u self
the answer to u question is i dated more than one person because i wanted to pick the right guy to settle down with and have a serious relationship with him, and possible have a future with him.and have found the one tooooooo. ass hole and get off my my back damn can i breath
u wanna bring it on steak ass
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by OmoEko1(f): 12:24am On Feb 20, 2007
@star1
i don't have time for your useless talk tonight so peace out

star01:

u want to bring it on steak ass
and do u mean your rock ass lol lol lol
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by Macgreat(m): 12:24am On Feb 20, 2007
Omo Eko:

whatup friend
There you are! am super cool  wink

Mr it's men's world
Sure is!
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2007
star01:

u want to bring it on steak ass
see fool dats an american talk biatch tongue
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 12:30am On Feb 20, 2007
@mac, be careful i can see your moves at omoeko, didnt you hear that omo eko has found her better half and she's not ready for any more stuff you want? so rethink!
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by OmoEko1(f): 12:32am On Feb 20, 2007
star01:

see fool that is an american talk biatch tongue
dummy u commented on your own quote, that shows how unintelligent you are. abge i got no time for  illiterate people like u
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 12:32am On Feb 20, 2007
@ star, wetin be your own sef! na woman you wan dey fight?

@ room, pls let there be more constructive contributions!
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by chessito(m): 12:34am On Feb 20, 2007
@ omoeko, enough is enough ok? so lets continue the gist! dont mind star and ,
Re: Is It Good To Be Dating Two People At The Same Time? by star01(m): 12:36am On Feb 20, 2007
Omo Eko:

dummy u commented on your own quote, that shows how unintelligent you are. abge i got no time for  illiterate people like u
illiterate i tink am grown 4 shyt like dis.ur name fully descibes whu u really is amma leave u wiv ur issuse keep on battlin wiv it OMO EKO KINI SHOW?,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? / Help A FRIEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.