Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 PM

Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. (1931 Views)

How Do I Install Google Play Services In Gionee 5005l / Is It Safe To Uninstall Google Play Services? / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by Banwod1st(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Good day dear Nairalanders. I really do need help from the phone gurus in the house.
Recently, (2 days ago to be specific) I did a wireless update on my second phone (Itel 1702 tab) and since I did it, all applications on it has stopped working. The likes of Google play services (it always crash), I can't access Play store because of it, all other apps keep crashing too.
I have tried erasing cashes, still didn't work. I factory reset the phone, still didn't work. I did hard reset, still no response.
Please is there anyone that can help? Has it ever happened to you? What other thing do you suggest I do?

Mods, please help me out as I really need this phone back online! Thanks.
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by FemiEddy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Banwod1st:
Good day dear Nairalanders. I really do need help from the phone gurus in the house.
Recently, (2 days ago to be specific) I did a wireless update on my second phone (Itel 1702 tab) and since I did it, all applications on it has stopped working. The likes of Google play services (it always crash), I can't access Play store because of it, all other apps keep crashing too.
I have tried erasing cashes, still didn't work. I factory reset the phone, still didn't work. I did hard reset, still no response.
Please is there anyone that can help? Has it ever happened to you? What other thing do you suggest I do?

Its Itel my brother, God will provide Money for another better phone
for now.....Manage it , since u already restore factory settings and still d same
wait o, did u do total factory reset ?
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by Banwod1st(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
FemiEddy:

Its Itel my brother, God will provide Money for another better phone
for now.....Manage it , since u already restore factory settings and still d same
wait o, did u do total factory reset ?

Yes I did, but it's still crashing.
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by MyNewJackeT: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
download apkpure app download it using your browser
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by Banwod1st(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
download apkpure app download it using your browser

What's its work please?
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Banwod1st:

Hello @Banwod1st Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Reload. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by Banwod1st(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Banwod1st Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Reload. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!

Thanks so much for your response. I am in Ilorin, I will appreciate you sending the address over, thanks once again.
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Banwod1st:

Thanks so much for your response. I am in Ilorin, I will appreciate you sending the address over, thanks once again.
Here's an address:
ILORIN
HOTLINE: 09092961418
2ND FLOOR, OSTRICH BAKERY BUILDING 155 IBRAHIM TAIWO ROAD, ILORIN, KWARA STATE, NIGERIA
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by Banwod1st(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Here's an address:
ILORIN
HOTLINE: 09092961418
2ND FLOOR, OSTRICH BAKERY BUILDING 155 IBRAHIM TAIWO ROAD, ILORIN, KWARA STATE, NIGERIA

Thank you. I will get there soon.
Please do you have an idea of what it will likely cost me?
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by MarkWayne89: 6:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Did you use this method to perform a hard reset? https://www.unlockunit.com/help/knowledgebase/hard-reset-samsung/ I've heard it also works for other brands.
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by HarveyDeven: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2017
Try reinstalling the Google Play .apk. This worked a few months ago when I was facing the same issue.
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by sureinfo: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Banwod1st:

I have never experienced this on my tecno phone. I'd advise you change your phone o
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by Jaculze(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Software problem. Sorry
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by Jaculze(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2017
MarkWayne89:
Did you use this method to perform a hard reset? https://www.unlockunit.com/help/knowledgebase/hard-reset-samsung/ I've heard it also works for other brands.
nawa oo. Are you sure it won't damage the device that isn't Samsung?
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by Banwod1st(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2017
Jaculze:
nawa oo. Are you sure it won't damage the device that isn't Samsung?

Exactly my fear...hmmmm
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by Banwod1st(m): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2017
HarveyDeven:
Try reinstalling the Google Play .apk. This worked a few months ago when I was facing the same issue.

I've done it alot of time, it doesn't work.
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Banwod1st:

Thank you. I will get there soon.
Please do you have an idea of what it will likely cost me?

It's free of charge. How did your visit go? Is your phone working perfectly now? @Banwod1st
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by Banwod1st(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

It's free of charge. How did your visit go? Is your phone working perfectly now? @Banwod1st

Thanks so much for the follow up.
The lady i met there said it's free and that there is probability the phone won't come up once they do the O.S reload hence I'll have to pay N13,800 for the panel once it doesn't come up. I asked her for the chance of the phone coming up, she said it's very slim, so I walked away pending the time I'll arrange the money (if it doesn't come up by the time i go back) or peradventure if i get an alternative.
Buh as it stands, the phone is still there exhibiting the 'unfortunate...... has stop' syndrome.
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Banwod1st:

Thanks so much for the follow up.
The lady i met there said it's free and that there is probability the phone won't come up once they do the O.S reload hence I'll have to pay N13,800 for the panel once it doesn't come up. I asked her for the chance of the phone coming up, she said it's very slim, so I walked away pending the time I'll arrange the money (if it doesn't come up by the time i go back) or peradventure if i get an alternative.
Buh as it stands, the phone is still there exhibiting the 'unfortunate...... has stop' syndrome.

Okay. Please return soon to get the System Update done. @Banwod1st
Re: Please Help With A Solution To Google Play Services Crashing. by Banwod1st(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:
Okay. Please return soon to get the System Update done. @Banwod1st
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

NCC Partners GSMA On Growth Of Telecom Industry / Tecno Spark 3 Pro Unboxing / Itel P33 Plus; Any Review?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.