Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos (60563 Views)

Mikel Obi, Olga Diyache, Their Twin Daughters Enjoy A Stroll In The UK(Photos) / Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by iluvpomo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
jotey:
who is this one?
He needs eyeglasses, he meant Nigeria 3-1 Zambia
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by columbus007(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Alex Iwobi,that guy too fine mehn,i like that boy,no homo though. cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by LordOfNaira: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ladyjumong:
aswear, over confidence no be small ones.
some people can be so arrogant nd full of themselves

My lady, the arrogant ones are the Zambians. Our players have said they would do their own talking on the pitch. As for this strolling, it is a normal thing. If you have ever played a sport, you would understand why even strolling can be a sort of warm down.
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Positiveminds(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia

Witches and wizards on duty. Summersault and fall down by thunder.

Nigeria 3: Zambia 1
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by LordOfNaira: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
So, this is how you hope to get Biafra?
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Feelingfree: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
Trying to prepare yourself for the worst in case. Smart
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by oladele239(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
I came to see if my gf is viewing this thread grin
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by SexytorresE(f): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Correct score Nigeria 2-1 Zambia or 1-0
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by brightworld2(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
you get sense so?
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Pat081: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
Abeg make dem win today ooo, anyway I'm with my calculator
i understand u my brother
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by okerekeikpo: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Zoo eagle
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by babymattas: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
Your farther mumu
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by kenex4ever(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
jotey:

who is this one?
IPODB
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by KelvinC1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
these are VIRGIN EAGLES.. I want the Okocha and Kano experienced sets and deflowered agles..
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by ztanleechima(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
Scientists say the universe is made up of Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons. They forgot to mention Morons.
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Who be that striker wey wear armless who dey chat with moses for the first pix?
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by giftedben: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Homeboiy:
Over confidence go make una loose today
See as ezenwa de form foreign base grin
Jealousy grin
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by otabuko(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
jotey:

who is this one?
that one na ewu Zambia.
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by iykejackchree: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Homeboiy:
Over confidence go make una loose today
See as ezenwa de form foreign base grin
no be small tin my brother
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Daviddoma(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
undecided
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
. Receive victory sense
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by danigbo(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Marvelous Mikel Nwanne !
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by luminouz(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Icon4s:

A Ghanaian spotted.
which Igbo name is Nwachibuzor?

You should be more concerned about your boys who are at the verge of crashing out.
He is Nwaamaikpe alternate oooo....u should know na
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by xreal: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia

Take this....

Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Icon4s(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
luminouz:

He is Nwaamaikpe alternate oooo....u should know na

Sorry I don't know him.

And if he cannot say something reasonable then he should stay of the sports thread.
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Uyo take style fine. Been there twice. angry
na my uyo be dis oohhh!!!! make una de wait make FG come change una life. while we are taking our destiny into our hands. creating akwa ibom of our dream.
#akwaibomayaya
#dakkada
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
who do this to You?
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by crackhouse(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Na to walk on the street be their training?.
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Fit and fresh men! wink
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by johnero353(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Abeg which street be this one sef for uyo wey I dey?
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by forghon: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
jotey:

who is this one?
pls help me ask sir. Na for uyo oo.
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Ohcanada(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
E
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by excomarow(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia

jotey:

who is this one?

A bloody IPOB who don't know the meaning of Biafara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: AYC 2015 (2 - 0) On 18th March 2015 / Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Has Hotel Room With Perfect Pitch View (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.