Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

"Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (58760 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by jaggabban: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
bezimo:

Jehovah witness should be added also

So with all these churches u guys mentioned, what is left in Christianity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by MrOlai: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A pastor in Ekiti state has been accused of causing injuries to a woman's private part after conducting a "special type" of deliverance for her after collecting N50,000 from her. The woman who is suffering from wounds in her private region - claimed it happened after the pastor inserted some substances there during deliverance for fertility.

She revealed this in an interview conducted by a journalist, Omo Edema of Voice 89.9FM, Ado-Ekiti.... Read below;

“I live in Lagos. One day, my younger brother called me that there was a prophecy from his Prophet, Prophet Oni Olakanye of CAC Palace of Mercy, Mathew, Olokuta, Ado-Ekiti, that I would need to come down to Ado-Ekiti for prayers concerning my infertility. I have married since 2011, but no child. So I discussed the issue with my husband and he allowed me travel to visit the prophet.

“When I got to the prophet a few days later, he first prayed with me at the church reception. He subsequently called me down into one of the rooms in the mission house where he placed a mirror under my private part—the exercise he called inspection, and later poured some liquid substance in my private part and fingered it in by himself. He therefore took me to bathroom where I bathed on a mortar with a black soap and native sponge while he stood in with me…

“He therefore demanded for N50,000 which I gave to him on the same day.

“Lastly, he gave me a ball-shaped substance to insert into my private part in the bedtime when I get home. I did according to his instructions. However, since then, my private part has been badly affected with wounds without cure yet…” These were the allegations of Mrs. Omowale against Prophet Oni Olakanye of CAC Palace of Mercy, Mathew, Olokuta, Ado-Ekiti.

“I know her, but not all her allegations against me were true. I collected N50,000 to work for her and to ensure she has child in life. The substance I gave her to insert into her private part; she didn’t use it according to my instruction…” The prophet, Oni Olakanye responded.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/woman-injured-in-her-private-region-after-deliverance-by-pastor.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZEe_JDgh3K/?r=wa1

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by JennieCutie4U(f): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
madridguy:
Christians of this days and not Christianity.

lol Oga you couldn't let this one pass
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
bezimo:

Jehovah witness should be added also

Did they tell you JW do deliverance of any sort when you have such problems? You can hardly hear of them in religion scandals.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by SirLakes: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Na wa ooooo

My face whenever I hear someone I used to know become a pastor.

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by femi4: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Fingered on top?? shocked
fingered with olive oil....smh

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by oshie(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
PEOPLE COMMIT ATROCITIES IN THE NAME OF MOST HIGH GOD

TOO BAD
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Vicargeneral(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
God wouldn't ask you to tamper with a woman's part. It must have self. Not every one who calls the name of the Lord is of the Lord.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Codes151(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

8 "churches" you should be wary of. When I mean "wary", I mean suspect every move there

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message
7. Any gathering that has the word "Ministry" attached to it
8. Any gathering that has an Osama-like bearded "Alfa" as the head

Eheee. ..somebody called my attention to something, if you have a pastor that suddenly woke up and realized he's ordained and went ahead to establish a church without proper training...RRRRRRUUUUUNNNN and never look back

Don't say "Mr. Invincible", didn't warn you!
with the last one, you are saying we should run from religion as a whole
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Analee(f): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A pastor in Ekiti state has been accused of causing injuries to a woman's private part after conducting a "special type" of deliverance for her after collecting N50,000 from her. The woman who is suffering from wounds in her private region - claimed it happened after the pastor inserted some substances there during deliverance for fertility.

She revealed this in an interview conducted by a journalist, Omo Edema of Voice 89.9FM, Ado-Ekiti.... Read below;

“I live in Lagos. One day, my younger brother called me that there was a prophecy from his Prophet, Prophet Oni Olakanye of CAC Palace of Mercy, Mathew, Olokuta, Ado-Ekiti, that I would need to come down to Ado-Ekiti for prayers concerning my infertility. I have married since 2011, but no child. So I discussed the issue with my husband and he allowed me travel to visit the prophet.

“When I got to the prophet a few days later, he first prayed with me at the church reception. He subsequently called me down into one of the rooms in the mission house where he placed a mirror under my private part—the exercise he called inspection, and later poured some liquid substance in my private part and fingered it in by himself. He therefore took me to bathroom where I bathed on a mortar with a black soap and native sponge while he stood in with me…

“Lastly, he gave me a ball-shaped substance to insert into my private part in the bedtime when I get home. I did according to his instructions. However, since then, my private part has been badly affected with wounds without cure yet…” These were the allegations of Mrs. Omowale against Prophet Oni Olakanye of CAC Palace of Mercy, Mathew, Olokuta, Ado-Ekiti.

“I know her, but not all her allegations against me were true. I collected N50,000 to work for her and to ensure she has child in life. The substance I gave her to insert into her private part; she didn’t use it according to my instruction…” The prophet, Oni Olakanye responded.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/woman-injured-in-her-private-region-after-deliverance-by-pastor.html
chai!sorry 4 d pain u wen thru js in d name of lookn 4 a child,wil advice to go to OPM,der u dnt need to pay moni,no pourin of liquid n fingerin of puna,js doctor Jesus,he wil do it 4 u,wil b waitn to watch u testimony on fb/tv.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Codes151(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

8 "churches" you should be wary of. When I mean "wary", I mean suspect every move there

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message

Eheee. ..somebody called my attention to something, if you have a pastor that suddenly woke up and realized he's ordained and went ahead to establish a church without proper training...RRRRRRUUUUUNNNN and never look back

with the last one, you are saying we should run from religion Totally
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by JennieCutie4U(f): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
madridguy:
Women looking for fruit of the womb eyes they see many things. Many pastors, Alfas, Babalawos and even gynecologist sample dem free of charge all the name of getting preg. May God heal her and answer her prayer.

For those out there praying for the fruit of the womb, may God Almighty answer their prayer.
True bro and Amen to that.. I pray these women get wisdom for the bible says get wisdom, get understanding, do not forsake wisdom for it will protect and guide you, it is d principal thing... I wonder how sane women open up their privates for men claiming to be men of God to insert stuff into them(chukwu aju ife ojoo)...they don't even hv the fear of God and they don't have a single respect for their husbands and no honour nd dignity to womanhood! its really sad, though I understand their pains and desperation but this shouldn't be at all no matter what! may God see them through, Amen.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Rhea(f): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:

I am constantly shocked at the level of ignorance in this country.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Ohcanada(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
L
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by JennieCutie4U(f): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
jaggabban:

So with all these churches u guys mentioned, what is left in Christianity.
lol bro even the bible said the road is narrow bro, very narrow is d road to heaven and only a few would pass through and it equally said not everyone who calls me lord lord knows me... God help us

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Habyz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
jakD:

Your comment is senseless and baseless so as you. Because the idiotic being associated himself with CAC now mean every other Christ Apostolic Church is bad? Anyway, you are not to blame if not for some bad eggs.
The way you're feeling might be exactly the way Muslims feel when called terrorists.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by madridguy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Good points raised by you but let pray against desperation. A certified doctor once told me and my guy how she ate some concoction prepared with ring worm just to conceive. This is a big surprise to me and my guy but person wey wear shoe know where he dey pinch am. Bless Jah she now have a son after leaving everything to God Almighty alone.

JennieCutie4U:

True bro and Amen to that.. I pray these women get wisdom for the bible says get wisdom, get understanding, do not forsake wisdom for it will protect and guide you, it is d principal thing... I wonder how sane women open up their privates for men claiming to be men of God to insert stuff into them(chukwu aju ife ojoo)...they don't even hv the fear of God and they don't have a single respect for their husbands and no honour nd dignity to womanhood! its really sad, though I understand their pains and desperation but this shouldn't be at all no matter what! may God see them through, Amen.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message

Dono when Eckanker, Ogboni and Grail became churches....can you please tell me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Dono when Eckanker, Ogboni and Grail became churches....can you please tell me. Thanks
What are they?
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by InvaluableGem: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
mcmurphy132:
Christian of this days is just a joke

Dear, the fact that you see Pastor doesn't mean he's a Christian. You would also call a prophet in Grail message or church of Mormon a Christian?
No Christian uses those items mentioned above both for personal use or on anyone.

Boko Haram infiltrating the Nigerian Army does not mean the Nigerian Army is a joke and not to be trusted.

Likewise a criminal wearing military camouflage is not automatically a soldier.
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by rabazamba: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
shurley22:
All these prophets and stupid humans too that will sit down and be forming deliverance this, deliverance that...
You people should continue!
Cos I see no reason why a sane person would sit back and watch someone conduct deliverance on you using fetish means yet in the name of God!!

Well. Desperation I guess.
Make we no get problems wey go pass our power. Amen!

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by jaggabban: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Habyz:

The way you're feeling might be exactly the way Muslims feel when called terrorists.

U see their lives? Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Lumig: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
I have been wondering why the womenfolks are always victims of these so called prophets after hearing what others have gone through with them. You will still hear the same nature of news tomorrow, one will now wonder what is happening cos it's no more GULLIBILITY but something more...
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Kingluqman89(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

1. CAC
2 Cherubim and Seraphim
3. Cele
4. Eckankar
5. Ogboni Confraternity
6. The Grail message

Oshare, limit your Kwale ganja.
Wetin be Ogboni, Eckanker and Alfa business with Churches?
And u con mention 8 churches?
No be only church... Na ojubo ogun

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by lelvin(m): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
But women shaa!!! What they will not give their guy, pastorYahooguy will just quote two lines and LOGIN.
More are even falling under the anointing right now
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by AuroraB(f): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Gullible much undecided
I'm sure if he asked her for more than these, she would have given in undecided
Itiboribo somebody angry
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Ramanto(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
awoo47:
mumu are we supporting it?
Even d Bible speaks of false teachers undecided
Dere will always be bad apples but npt condemning d action is what is wrong angry
same way sane muslims are against terrorism and other sorts of negativities carried out by some stupid folks parading themselves as muslim, yet you are blind and deaf to the explanations of the sane muslims
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Oladipo1166(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
how 'll this stop me from crying for my spoilt Tab?
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Nwanieke(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pictures or Addonbilivit!
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by phemflex90(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Na wetin eye find, eye see
I pray that you will not be in her shoe
Re: "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS by Aguiyiolo: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
The Woman And Her Husband Should Go To The Synagogue Church Of All Nations, Lagos. They Will Not Need Any Private Audience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church Aborts Couple’s Wedding Over Groom’s Refusal To Remove Designer Shoes / Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.