Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria (47775 Views)

Nigerian Dictator Buhari’s U.N. Hypocrisies- Bruce Fein / UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY : THE GENOCIDAL MILITARY DICTATOR BUHARI – Bruce Fein / IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by legitnow: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Stephanie Okereke Husband Challenging Bruce Fein, US Lawyers Over Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyttDaGULY4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgN8OJfOihs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by legitnow: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Let me just add to all these Benin and Yoruba men, just becos u married Igbo women that have been used and leftover by Igbo men, does not give u the right to personalize our affairs or interfere in our affairs.

U only married our left-over, we did not induct u into our collective.

Igbos generally dont interfere in the affairs of their inlaw.

It is not our custom and we will not tolerate forwardness from foreigners that think marrying an Igbo woman is an express ticket to becoming Igbo or involvement in our affairs.

Let Linus Idahosa concern himself with Edo State issues, after-all Nnamdi Kanu never included Edo in Biafra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHsP-bLoBM

163 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by beastofwestros(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:
Let me just add to all these Benin and Yoruba men, just becos u married Igbo women that have been used and leftover by Igbo men, does not give u the right to personalize our affairs or interfere in our affairs.

It is not our custom and we will not tolerate forwardness from foreigners that think marrying an Igbo woman is an express ticket to becoming Igbo or involvement in our affairs.

Let Linus Idahosa concern himself with Edo State issues, afterall Nnamdi Kanu never included Edo in Biafra.

and am still wondering what made them leftovers?

Sometimes you guys ,make some unguarded statements forgetting that it's a human being like u , you are talking about...

438 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is one act of uncultured idiocies some Igbo girls have brought upon Ndigbo.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by legitnow: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Israeljones:

I dont know where u lost ur senses, But seriously i dont think you are doing good without it...
I think people like this one needs rehabilitation... the thinking faculty has been damaged beyond repair

People like me are plenty in this world. If u people marry Igbo women and treat dem disrepectfully, dont think the entire Igboland will tolerate disrespect.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Homeboiy: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
He wants to be noticed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by GavelSlam: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:

All the igbo girls Yoruba and Benin men ever married have been over used by Igbo men, dey are left overs.

Take and go, dont look back or come back our way.

Light and darkness have nothing in common.

Even Bianca Fani Kayode sorry, Bianca Ojukwu.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Homeboiy: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:

Wat is he known 4? Marry a Igbo woman that is an actress and a divorcee.

A fcucking leftover.

If i was to be in that room, i will take all my clothes off and fight him right there and one person must to die.

Your not in the room

Oya rest

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Dreambeat: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
The numbskull could not even drive his point home.He was busy beating about the bush and begging on behalf of his paymasters

9 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by zombieHUNTER: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Why can't unity beggars feel any aiota of shame

It's very disturbing

11 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:

Let Linus Idahosa should concern himself with Edo State issues, afterall Nnamdi Kanu never included Edo in Biafra.
this is the kind of logic that makes a lot of biafra apologists appear dumb. no man/ethnic group or country is an island. even australia attracts opinions from outsiders. no one extends an invitation to ibos on this forum before they jump on southwest topics and air your views. your reasoning is so upside down that you feel fein the outsider is allowed to have an opinion but your fellow countryman from edo state is not.

take note of one thing, a lot of us were on the fence before kanu started radio broadcasts and started insulting other ethnic nationalities. yet those that have been insulted and called awusa slaves do not have the right to have their views.

i wonder how human right and freedom of speech will be under your so called biafra when even fellow ibos that want restructuring and not secession have been labelled bastards and awusa slaves.

shame on you for dragging steph on the floor just ecause of the opinion of her husband. Biafra should come please so we can know who will fare better.

yorubas have absolutely nothing to be scared of

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by legitnow: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
They should all stop begging and piss Off.

26 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:
All of u should know that the Igbo man is making it bold that he dont need any single one of u.

Aren't u people ashamed.

Bloody Unity beggars.

It sucks to share nationhood with Beggars.
keep shouting unity beggar. we all know those that will die of depression if they are forced to stay in their region. those are the real unity beggars

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by limeta(f): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Do this man represent every Edo man and woman

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) / Abdulazeez Abubakar Malami Called To Bar (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.