Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

My Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them? (1390 Views)

'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) / Yes I Know You Love To Suck - Sweet Girl Is Spooking Her Firm Breasts So Juicy / “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nawaoh....

A Nigerian young lady has written to love and relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, over the problems she has been facing in her relationship. What is good for you is definitely what other may like. Most men spend a lot and would do anything to have a girl with firm breasts, but that is not the case for this lady whose boyfriend does not like her firm breasts, and therefore, she is in search of how to sag them.

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them? by LalasticSeun(f): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
She should feed a puppy with it..
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them? by Geosystem(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
be patient the crew will soon come and offer you a proper advice
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin

What kind of mumuness is this? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hahahhahaha...Oluwa oh. grin grin
And some people wee be shouting Olympus has fallen upandan embarassed embarassed

Na person wey like fallen Olympus be that oh grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tha fucvk?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them? by gentlegenius(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
What happens when you finish sagging those tits to satisfy him but he later dump you and thereafter, all other suitors that comes to you are looking for firm tits?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
Come and borrow mine cry wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them? by Elmojiid(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
may sense fall on her, i can bet it if her breast get sag in one way or the other the guy wil dump her.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them? by kay29000(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
This sounds like the work of a troll. lol! But in the case that it is really true, I think I kinda can understand the issue.

I once had this very fine yellow girl like that I was with...I liked her, but the only issue was that her breasts were like Mangoes. The shape of mangoes and as hard as mangoes...freaking rock hard. I just wasn't feeling the boobies. So, maybe that is the same case here. What the boyfriend might really want could just be soft boobs.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them? by Draei: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
You eventually sag the fućking breasts today, he
breaks your heart, you come back asking us how to
make your 'overused' boobs stand firm again. Bullshiit!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them? by Buharimustgo: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Fool
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them? by Alecssander(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin grin , i cant believe this that guy has had way too much saggy boobs that he's used to it

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Having Issues With His Sexual Sensitivity. / What Make You Think Sex Doll Is Better Than Your Girlfriend / Different Ways Men Handle Rejection!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.