Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,841 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars (59601 Views)

Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by Raychellasam(f): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2017
DanielsParker:

Is this true? shocked
Yes,it is true...Sir Dino is 43, and Sir Ayo is 46....well according to wikipedia.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2017
Can most of those cars travel from Abuja to his village on our roads?. I don't think so.
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2017
Don't mind bloggers. Na their work be that. To twist stories and cause an uproar. Lol.

Tolexander:
The "Olorun mi" posted by AY was just an exclamation on seeing the fleet of cars.

He wasn't calling Dino Melaye, his God!
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by KingsleySmart(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2017
With a 3rd

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by Proffdada: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2017
A state constituency allocation in someone's garage undecided

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by DanielsParker(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2017
Raychellasam:

Yes,it is true...Sir Dino is 43, and Sir Ayo is 46....well according to wikipedia.

Wow, seriously? Had no idea.
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by Jay1988: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2017
dotunbekro06:
wait o something is not clear here o

you mean AY is older than Dino Melaye

I'm not understanding o
the guy just carry white color spray for Bia Bia. then him come fat.. Nothing else ..

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by Jay1988: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2017
dotunbekro06:
wait o something is not clear here o

you mean AY is older than Dino Melaye

I'm not understanding o
the guy just carry white color spray for Bia Bia. then him come fat.
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by yomz1e(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2017
To all the edyat a$$ lickers that keeping hailing this bastard online thinking he will acknowledge your fake wishes, I hope he uses one of these cars to jam all of una hungry hyenas
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by gidgiddy: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2017
Dino Melaye claims to be 42 years on his official page but judging by 1994 picture, he should be at least 10 years older than that.

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by persius555(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2017
Dino Melaye is a politician by profession. Take away money from politics and see how he becomes a pauper.

What good has politics brought to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by prinsam30: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2017
BrutalJab:

It's not by force to be a blogger naa. You can't even construct a simple sentence haba!

Dull bloggers everywhere... Ebiwali hmm ur cup go soon full.

keep misleading people you hear?

my Bro the thing tire me too ooooo, I don't even understand a thing from this post of his, very very misleading indeed
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by johnstar(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2017
GibsonB:
By Now you may have one way or the way noticed that AY comedian worships Senator Dino Melaye like his god, Even though the comedian is 3 years older than him, Of course who wouldn't after seeing how he splashes billions on Exotic cars, The Senator is said to the biggest boy in Abuja, And people like AY are his boys..
To confirm this the Senator just shared the photo above of himself 15mins ago, trust Ebiwali I follow all these Celebs alot, so i can break them to you first..

AY immediately commented on the photo saying ''Olorun mi'' Meaning my god/Lord.. see below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/my-god-comedian-ay-worships-dino-melaye.html

na so 2 of una talk?
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by oz4real83(m): 9:14am On Oct 08, 2017
As a ''legislooter'' he has unlimited salary and unlimited access to national budget. That's is why they are unwilling to disclose their salaries and allowances to the public. Everybody can afford these if u get what our ''legislooters'' are getting.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by vertueptime: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2017
A shame all these fine cars cant drive down to kogi from abuja by road

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by spokesboy: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2017
GibsonB:
By Now you may have one way or the way noticed that AY comedian worships Senator Dino Melaye like his god, Even though the comedian is 3 years older than him, Of course who wouldn't after seeing how he splashes billions on Exotic cars, The Senator is said to the biggest boy in Abuja, And people like AY are his boys..
To confirm this the Senator just shared the photo above of himself 15mins ago, trust Ebiwali I follow all these Celebs alot, so i can break them to you first..

AY immediately commented on the photo saying ''Olorun mi'' Meaning my god/Lord.. see below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/my-god-comedian-ay-worships-dino-melaye.html
That not what we call worship in Yoruba - "Olorun mi" is an exclamation phrase.
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by AFONJACOW(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2017
he has those things before he became a senator, so why all these nonsense....
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by Simongm(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2017
BrutalJab:

It's not by force to be a blogger naa. You can't even construct a simple sentence haba!

...and one mumu mod pushed it to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by morbeta(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2017
From Today we will start issuing RED CARD to useless posts.

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by correctguy101(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2017
DanielsParker:

Is this true? shocked

Very true.
Dino is just too old for a 43yr old. Plus all the wealth he's too dumb to care for his body.
Na to buy sport cars full garage he know.

AY is 46 this year.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by correctguy101(m): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2017
spokesboy:

That not what we call worship in Yoruba - "Olorun mi" is an exclamation phrase.

No mind the moronic Ijaw girl... With her dry skull...
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by rajiraymond(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2017
AY did not refer to stupid Sen.Dino as his God, he was only amazed about those worldly things that most senseless senator posted.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by Reference(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2017
I know his colleagues, the government and the polity in general will be livid with Dino because it further exposes their soft underbelly but I am so glad at this and so wish he provokes his constituents and the citizenry in general all the more. Afterall the only two ways to kickstart a combustion engine is by compression or a spark. Dino should do everything possible to crank this cold, dead engine called Nigeria.
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2017
BrutalJab:

Thank God I wasn't the only one that noticed. I suffered a migraine while trying to make sense of the write-up.
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by Meritocracy: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2017
Instead of the senator to show constituency projects he's showing fleet of cars bought with constituency money and people are hailing him. Kogi don enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by okenwaa(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2017
Useless OP...

Just like me seeing sumtin and I exclaim "chineke mu ooo"

And NL will post every rubbish on FP

Daft!!

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by wonlasewonimi: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2017
What AY meant was OMG in Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by SonOfmercy007: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2017
GibsonB:

Reading your post reduce my IQ.God!

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by NCANpatroller: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2017
GibsonB:

Elebi
Ode!
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by kunleham(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2017
The cost of one of those cars is enough to liberate hundreds of youths in his state. The fact is that you can't carry any of those cars with you when you die.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2017
GibsonB:

AY is older than Dino? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by Tex42(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2017
Jeromejnr:

Have you been to Abuja before?
he certainly has not been to Abuja b4, if at all he has, not the high brow areas.

If there is anything I love Abuja for, it certainly the wonderful Highway networks and infrastructures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking / Olajumoke, Ex-agege Breadseller Joins Instagram, Shares Hot Photos / Cute Photo Of Kiss Daniel Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.