Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia (46439 Views)

2018 FIFA World Cup Russiaâ„¢: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by engineerboat(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
mpowa:

I'm telling you, Calculator importers are out of Business this time...Congratulations Nigeria

Calculator experts now go be

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Noblex2011(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Well done super turkey

Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Alexis11: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Send Ifeanyi Ubah FC to go and play Algeria for the last round while the real Eagles netflix and chill grin

Up the Eagles! Up the fatherland!

P.S. If you've ambitions to be in Russia live come June next year, indicate and let's create a thread to help ourselves ease movement and all.

Una wan use style run comot for Nigeria ba

cool
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
See the result of not using quota system.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by bbee(m): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
See the result of not using quota system.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Someone cannot change topic in peace. grin grin
Me I'm talking about junior team. grin
Lol, good evening beautiful.
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Finally the super chicks have come of age...well doneto them...see you all in Russia 2018..
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by makydebbie(f): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
JasonScolari:
Lol, good evening beautiful.
Evening handsome.
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Thescienceprof(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
DeeTus:
No. We did that in 1997 for France 98. Get your facts right!

Do you understand English at all?
The man said for the first time in long history, he didn't say for the first time ever. Haba!
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by DavSagacity(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
Thank you CAF. The Cup is ours
Which Cup..??
African Cup of Nations ba..?? Nobody is dragging it with Africa now. lollzzzzzz
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Neatboy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Trust me, this government will count this as one of their achievements. They are just looking for achievement up and down. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Neatboy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mr. Truth Muhammed, oya over to you.
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by ruffDiamond: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
doctorkush:
cheesy make una clear road, we don arrive. naa we get the world cup. bring it on ... any body we no fear, be it Brazil or Portugal abi England. naa straight to final...

but who disqualified our neighbors??
BIAFRA Oga dis yr last statement no make sense I dey tell you undecided

and dem get complete team oooo chai!
e no good no be efritin be tribal attack ,give credit and respect to whom it may concerned pls just think about it dey throw barb at them too but it mainly for fun and not HATE....pls think abt it thank and God bless as u do
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Arsenalholic(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Alexis11:

Una wan use style run comot for Nigeria ba

cool
Lol. When the time come to 'run' we go run bros. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Arsenalholic(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
donsteady:

I am very much interesting, already applied for ticket.
How did you apply man?
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Arsenalholic(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
uzoclinton:
You must be a lover of King Bach and his skits
Lol. I don't even know who King Bach is.

I guess you made that assertion because of "Netflix and Chill" right?
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by donsteady(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Arsenalholic:
How did you apply man?
FIFA.com
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I no even know sef. grin
see you o. Pray make una qualify if not I go troll you ehn
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Franchise21(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
adebrave1:
Buhari has claimed it's independence day gift... I laugh in swahili grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, when you need a savior beckon on Arsenal FC. Alexis did it yesterday for Chile and today another Alex did it for Nigeria.

Up Gunners! Up Nigeria.
So on point

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Arsenalholic(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
donsteady:

FIFA.com
Okay. Thanks a lot
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Arsenalholic(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I no even know sef. grin
Babe, how far? We meet again grin

Have you congratulated my Super Eagles? tongue
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Ademoore07(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
One thing I love about Zambia is the gospel musics and artists. Nigerian gospel artist still have a long way to go. Who had listened to peace Preachers? grin
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Lol. I don't even know who King Bach is.

I guess you made that assertion because of "Netflix and Chill" right?
Yeah.. The guy love using that phrase... You should see his videos tho. the guy funny die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUokjbCwS4k
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Arsenalholic(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
uzoclinton:
Yeah.. The guy love using that phrase... You should see his videos tho. the guy funny die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUokjbCwS4k
LOL. That's totally cool. I will check out his stuffs.

Actually learned the term from those pranksters and pick up artists on YT.
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Opinionated: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Buhari: 'Super Eagles Gave us a 57th Anniversary Gift' http://www.opinions.ng/buhari-super-eagles-gave-us-57th-anniversary-gift/
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by eneyoduke(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
We just arrived at Russia, Chilling with the Russian President grin shocked

Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by makydebbie(f): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Babe, how far? We meet again grin

Have you congratulated my Super Eagles? tongue
Congratulations. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by makydebbie(f): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
NoFavors:
see you o. Pray make una qualify if not I go troll you ehn
Chai lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I go run.
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by sshalom(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Great feat. Nigeria should be leading Africa in all things if we are serious!
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Arsenalholic(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Congratulations. smiley
Gracias. Shey you will accompany me to Russia na? grin
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Chai lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I go run.
I go find and troll you
Re: Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia by tobtap: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Arsenalholic:
P.S. If you've ambitions to be in Russia live come June next year, indicate and let's create a thread to help ourselves ease movement and all.
am interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch: Eto'o Calls For Okocha's Substitution Because He Is Too Good. / Real Madrid Team Bus Attacked At Anfield By Liverpool Fans (Photos, Video) / AFCON: Odion Ighalo, Sadio Mane Top Goalscorers' Chart (see Table)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.