Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo (37407 Views)

Suspected Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police In Edo (Graphic) / Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti / Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by CastedDude: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
The Nigerian Police in Cross River State on Saturday rescued a kidnapped victim and her car in Odukpani Local Government Area after 5 days in captivity. According to reports, one of the suspect was killed by police personnel in the exchange of fire while some live cartridges were also recovered.

It was also gathered that the Kinping of the gang escaped with bullet injuries and the men of the police are still after him, while the victim is fine and being taken care of.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/abducted-woman-rescued-police-operatives-kill-kidnapper-gun-battle-photo.html

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by CastedDude: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by bedspread: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
It is well.... I just hope it's the real kidnapper not an innocent person. Cos with the way pics and all dt where put on a dead man's body, I fear this NPF guy's

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by SalamRushdie: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
You mean how those photo frames along with him for the operation

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by Tolexander: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Where is the picture of the kidnapped?

Cos one cant really bank on this picture released by the Nigerian police.

8 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
bedspread:
It is well.... I just hope it's the real kidnapper not an innocent person. Cos with the way pics and all dt where put on a dead man's body, I fear this NPF guy's
cheesy Seems you know how Naija police operate, have you been their victim before? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
They have killed another innocent man and tag him kidnapper.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by timbs001(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
That kidnapper was not smart. Next time you kidnap, if the family no coperate to pay ransom, you erase her within 2 days. You don't have to wait for 5 days before they pay you your money.
Another Nwa in the making lipsrsealed

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Coti don kpoof this one..

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by soberdrunk(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2017
Did he go for the operation with all these accessories? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by priscaoge(f): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2017
One down, more to go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by knightsTempler: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2017
IWOBI for Simeon is the only good CHANGE i hav seen in Nigeria since Buhari came into Power...... #justsayin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by opedaydydx9(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
That kidnapper was not smart. Next time you kidnap, if the family no coperate to pay ransom, you erase her within 2 days. You don't have to wait for 5 days before they pay you your money.
in case u try to modify this useless post,... Omo oshi radarada

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by nairavsdollars(f): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Despite Evans ordeal, these kidnappers still won't learn

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by Johnpaul01: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2017
R. I. P. Foolish man
Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by agarawu23(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2017
Ur last deal

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by Venica(f): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2017
bedspread:

exactly my thought . i don't trust npf .

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by jakD: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2017
knightsTempler:
IWOBI for Simeon is the only good CHANGE i hav seen in Nigeria since Buhari came into Power...... #justsayin

Nigerians and their diverted brain!
You'll talk go right, them go talk come left.
Boss, na wah oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by getukudo(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2017
All I see is Axemen regalia...

I thought NBM say they are not kidnappers nor thieves.
Confraternities have a long way to go in Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by hazan041(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Evans brother spotted

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by chronique(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by heffem(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by teemanbastos(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
u b kidnapper too?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by jakD: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Dude, you do not seem like one with even an iota of sense. Are you in support of it or you're a kidnapper yourself? You deserve a blow from evil spirit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by omoadeleye(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Dem go kidnap you one day oo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by oshe11: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2017
I'm feeling somehow

BODY DEY DO ME LIKE SAY MAKE I USE MY SALARY STAKE "ONLY" 2 ODDS

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by sotall(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2017
OK
Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by Adam09: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2017
Na wah o! All these nkpa nkpa boyz no go sleep. All I see is a NBM nigga. I piss on you.
Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by UncutSk(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2017
i blame jubril from south sudan

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo by olumaxi(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
ye shal knw them by their fruits

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Prime Suspect Of Ikorodu Abduction / Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos / Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.