Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. (836 Views)

Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) / I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by fastgyal(f): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hi, good evening NLs. Something has been bothering me for about three days now. I have a very close friend, we live in the same block in our estate and get to see each other everyday. She's a close friend but not my closest. Her boyfriend comes to check on her once in a while.. I've seen him twice, we exchanged pleasantries and sometimes my friend gives me the phone to speak with him when he calls. Recently he asked for my number days before my friends birthday. he said he wanted to surprise her. He collected my number so as to talk to me later. he wanted me to tell him the kinda things she liked.
He asked that we meet so as to plan things out ooh. Remember he told me he wanted us to surprise his girlfriend, I was super excited.
We finally got to meet, I was sitting expecting him to.throw.the question at me, on what gift to get for her. Instead, what he said made me perplexed. He started saying weird things like I'm beautiful and he hasn't been able to get his eyes off me since he saw me. To say I was shocked is an understatement. this guy started professing love to me and even introduced me to his friend as his girlfriend. I told him to his face that his actions are very crazy and I asked how he'd feel if his girlfriend suddenly becomes intimate with his closest friend. I left the place hurriedly. This guy has been calling frequently and even sending messages which I've ignored and deleted so as not to cause issues, cuz this my friend has access to my phone.
I'm so confused, should I tell my friend or simply be quiet. This might look as a simple situation, but if my friend finds out, wouldn't she think there's something between me and her guy?
matured advice please
mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by shams040(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
to me block d guy wit ur true caller and message too.

Bec if u tell ur frnd, d guy myt change it and make ur frnd feels u a d one coming for him.
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by AntiWailer: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
when next he calls warn him dt should be the last time or else u will inform your friend.

If he continue,

Tell your friend to talk to his boyfriend to stop disturbing you.

Dnt give her any more details.

Block the idiot from your phone.

He want to Feck you like my Ghanian friends will say.

Dnt be nice to him
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by zaramgrand(f): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Don't tell the girl anything, girls are very silly, she will just walk up to the guy and tell him all u said and the smart guy will create a rift btw both of u..... Just stay away from the guy, block his number and never agree to speak with him via his girlfriend's phone again..... Mind ur biz but then try advising the girlfriend if at all she sees the boyfriend as a serious date let her try knowing him better
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Homeboiy: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
SHE IS A ClOSE FRIEND BUT NOT THE CLOSEST

And yet she gives you phone to speak with her boyfriend

see babe if u dont like the guy just block his number

Dont tell his gf yet

Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by prestige2013: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Record your conversation and keep for reference so as to keep yourself free if eventually your friend find out something fishy later. Then block him.
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin

He wants ur NUNU..
These type of men are OLOSHO..he disrespect his gf for acting like a foolish dog..
He asked ur number not really bcoz he wanted to surprise his gf but bcoz he has a hidden agenda...#FACT

Juz block his number. Simple. Forget the surprise shii he was talking abt coz that was not his plan in the first place..
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Amarabae(f): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Just block the guy, telling ur friend will create room for suspiscion, never allow the guy cause a rift between you and your friend
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Suko110(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Take a deep breath, don't let ur friend knw. There's a way a girl will shun a guy and d guy will never dream of u again just do that. Thank me later
Re: I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. by Lomprico2: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Just as someone said, record any call me make, screen grab all whatsapp messages. Warn n block d nigga and if he tries to turn it on u to ur friend, show her ur proofs!

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Honest, Moaning Moaners Are Just A Public Nuisance / Please Help... She Talks In Her Sleep. / Why Do Nigerian Girls Blame Men For Their Promiscuity, Sluttiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.