Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,665 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event (20158 Views)

White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London / "I Haven’t Adopted The Title Of An Emir" - Oluwo Of Iwo Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by twilliamx(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2017
Hbd king
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by iamfromlagos(f): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2017
yomalex:
Aminat508 I know you must be there, i passed through the place yesterday.
don't mind the mumu. they never see the good in people.
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by iamfromlagos(f): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2017
Aminat508:
Then how is this yr problem Mr man? undecided I published confirmed stories with tru facts...
don't mind the mumu. he's the type that never sees the good in people.
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2017
kn23h:

Don't mind those flat head psychos. Their "bravery" lies in their online noise. Once you ditch back their medicine, they start crying.

Cowards.
grin running to moderator. Hehehe
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by Towapa: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Has he stopped yahoo biz
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by Aminat508(f): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2017
yomalex:
Aminat508 I know you must be there, i passed through the place yesterday.
I was there, why u no call me embarassed
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by Aminat508(f): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2017
iamfromlagos:

don't mind the mumu. he's the type that never sees the good in people.
Abi o.... Thanks sis kiss

Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by Aminat508(f): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2017
KingTom:

And live pictures to back it up!!!! Journalist Aye!!!! I salute you ma grin
Ose Baby, my one and only Doctor kiss kiss

Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2017
DieBuhari:
92.8% of Yoruba traditional rulers are Muslims.
Why?

Hmmm...well but a high %of them dey follow traditional beliefs hence performing certain " required" sacrifices

Exactly where does their loyalty stand, one who isn't loyal to God the almighty can never be loyal to a mere mortal hence trust can't be given

Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by idu1(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2017
Hbd boss king
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by OliveCynosure(f): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2017
Pretty Olori
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by haykay33: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2017
DieBuhari:
Why?

Bro Islam has been in Yoruba land for years before the Christian missionaries came. Infact it's only Ondo and Ekiti states that are predominantly Christians in Yoruba land.

Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by GoldHorse(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2017
DieBuhari:
Why?

Why is this bothering you?

Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by Kazzman(m): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2017
DieBuhari:
Why?

This same question is also applicable to most traditional rulers from the SE and SS who are predominantly Christians.
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by PVision2020(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2017
DieBuhari:
Why?
Yoruba Christians (especially the pentecostals) are passive towards politics and traditional stuffs while the reverse apply for the Muslim folks. My Grandfather rejected the throne because he his a born again elder in Apostolic church.
It has nothing to do with marginalisation, it's a function of belief and mindset

Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by Alajiki(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2017
DieBuhari:
Why?

Ask Cownu, your spiritual father.
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by capatainrambo: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2017
breadandbutter:

Mynd44 rule 2
seriously ure calling mynd44

ure new here I suppose
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by agaka27: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2017
DieBuhari:
Why?
. Dat is how it is in d East, 90% of traditional rulers are Christian.
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by yomalex(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2017
Aminat508:
I was there, why u no call me embarassed
I was late.
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by yomalex(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2017
iamfromlagos:

don't mind the mumu. they never see the good in people.
Care to explain.
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by humilitypays(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
agaka27:
. Dat is how it is in d East, 90% of traditional rulers are Christian.
100%; Southeast have no other religion except Christianity...umu Chinekewink
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by iamfromlagos(f): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
yomalex:
Care to explain.
It was just not meant for you. sorry.
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by iamfromlagos(f): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Aminat508:
Abi o.... Thanks sis kiss
you are welcome. keep it up.

Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by KingTom(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Aminat508:
Ose Baby, my one and only Doctor kiss kiss
wink
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by Demmzy15(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
humilitypays:
100%; Southeast have no other religion except Christianity...umu Chinekewink
I've actually watched an interview of an Igbo king who is a Muslim. His father reverted to Islam and he was born a Muslim, I think the community is in anambra state. Some of his chiefs are Muslims too!
Re: Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event by Bondesniger(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
WERE IS OBJ TINUBU..........

JUST ASKING OOOOO.........

KEEP UP THE SWAG KABIYESI

About Iwa Akwa Festival (Igbo Initiation Into Manhood) / Lies About Oyo Empire / Traditional Wedding Made In Idoma-land, Benue State, Central Nigeria