Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. (47446 Views)

Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack / Explosion At Chemical Site In Germany Shakes Leverkusen (Pictures, Video) / Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by InfinixMine: 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
fiftynaira:
Maybe someone was dancing to one corner

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by safarigirl(f): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Slayer2:

On gen na since light nor they grin Abi una nor get gen ni grin
i think say Ghana get 24 hrs light. Why dem go get gen? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by Fearlez: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Atomic Junction? What a name.

2 Likes

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by onatisi(m): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
This is horrible news.... My sister just informed me of this because according to her it is not soooo far from where she stays... but not too close either.
She mentioned Adenta Barrier also... apart from Atomic Junction.

But it was "My Angel" who told me this news first... I hope there are no casualties. I have seen the horrors of gas explosion before... it is never a pleasant sight to behold.

And to think a family member of mine just met an old time friend from Ghana today... Chaaiiiii...

Lord I hope no one loses their loved ones... It is well.
ghana and fire incidences are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by ezzylee(m): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Slayer2:

The electricity situation in Ghana is close to perfect..... They don't really make use of generators coz they have very very good electricity supply.

1 Like

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by maysimsimple(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Chai! Not again. Let me call mumsy to know if d family are safe.

te author=makydebbie post=61205341]A fuel station has exploded at Atomic junction in Accra.

The incident happened at about 7:30pm and it's still going on though rain is falling heavily and ECG has taken power.

The fire was said to have started at a Total Fuel station and extended to another station. Pls if you've any family and love ones there call.

It's happening close to my house and from what I can see, (the smoke and everything) it's a big one.

Ghanaians on this forum and Nigerians in Ghana Accra, hope you're safe? I really pray it's not a repeat of June 3rd disaster. God help us. cry

Cc lalasticlala, seun.
Iamord
Leathalbeast
Swanzi
Buzzmania
Royalpearl
Girl360
Achimotan
Just30
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by ezzylee(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
safarigirl:
you can't

Only YouTube videos can be uploaded here

Aii..... Thanks.
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mehn this is quite catastrophic! shocked shocked shocked
@ Makydebbie, what's the situation on ground?
Hope it has been contained?
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
iamord:
keep calm lady. Being alive and unhurt is something to lighten you up
I guess so. smiley

Criis:

Like, seriously? undecidedgrin

Makydebie, what's the situation report now?
Honestly that was my reaction. It has stopped raining, still no light. And all I can see is smoke.
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by qhutetomsel(f): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Jeez, I don't want to think of it. It's a tragedy.
My dear, atomic is very busy oo! Just opposite the station. Is a bus park, where busses drop passengers and where passengers enter busses to their various destinations. Not to talk of the bridge and sellers there.

Yea fire fighters are around, they were around when I created this thread, ambulances are there too. But last I heard, the fire isn't down, I don't know about now.
It is well! I pray God restores peace as soon as possible.
Also heard there's a robbery attack around the airport so people around there should be very careful.
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by safarigirl(f): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Piiko:
I have had 3 bottles of Heineken this evening so comprehension is a bit challenging, but I don't do NL girls
ha! Bros, this your lie sha...I bet you didn't say that with a straight face grin.

With all the effort you put in, I doubt there is any group of girls you wouldn't do if given the chance. I sabi your parole wella, no be me you go dey jonzz wink

2 Likes

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Slayer2:

It'll be useless to get one since there's always light.
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by AmuEwu: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
qhutetomsel:
Also heard there's a robbery attack around the airport so people around there should be very careful.

Yeah i heard this too... very crazy night
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
fiftynaira:

Ogini nwa ghana?
Nothing.
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by Dearlord(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hope no property was damaged shocked
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by qhutetomsel(f): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nawteemaxie:

He heard the vibration?
undecided[b][/b]
Corrected! smiley
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by safarigirl(f): 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

i remember you... cheesy....how are you?? smiley
how you take remember me? I don follow you quarrel before? grin....most NLers remember me like that

Anyway, I'm good, hope you're fine
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by rookiy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
A fuel station has exploded at Atomic junction in Accra.

The incident happened at about 7:30pm and it's still going on though rain is falling heavily and ECG has taken power.

The fire was said to have started at a Total Fuel station and extended to another station. Pls if you've any family and love ones there call.

It's happening close to my house and from what I can see, (the smoke and everything) it's a big one.

Ghanaians on this forum and Nigerians in Ghana Accra, hope you're safe? I really pray it's not a repeat of June 3rd disaster. God help us. cry

Cc lalasticlala, seun.
Iamord
Leathalbeast
Swanzi
Buzzmania
Royalpearl
Girl360
Achimotan
Just30
but wait ohh..this fire fit kill person ohh?
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by ceejayluv(m): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
Thats a freaking mushroom cloud there.... Holy $hit!!
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
safarigirl:
ha! Bros, this your lie sha...I bet you didn't say that with a straight face grin.

With all the effort you put in, I doubt there is any group of girls you wouldn't do if given the chance. I sabi your parole wella, no be me you go dey jonzz wink

stalking? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
JohnXcel:
Mehn this is quite catastrophic! shocked shocked shocked

@ Makydebie, what's the situation on ground?

Hope it has been contained?
I can't say much except it has stopped raining, and there're heavy thick smoke everywhere, fire fighters are still very much around, my mum won't let me leave the house again. cry

2 Likes

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by blaqroy: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
So sorry

1 Like

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
qhutetomsel:
Yea, the airport is around Accra mall not close to atomic tho, I also heard. God help us.
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by hanassholesolo: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
More pictures
Cc qhutetomsel
Iamord
Ezzylee
Deepwater
KingTom
Thesupernerd.
Dominique
Lalasticlala

Look at that distance and the fire is still visible. Wow.
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I guess so. smiley

Honestly that was my reaction. It has stopped raining, still no light. And all I can see is smoke.

Like someone pointed out, it's good it has stopped raining.

Hopefully, it'll be easier for them to get it under control now
sad
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dexter247:

stalking? grin
lol...more like he does the stalking...if I tell you where this guy don follow me reach ehn....I just noticed he does that with most NL girls, unfortunately, his game is weak, so, he must not be getting as much a$$ as he would like grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by tsdarkside(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
safarigirl:
how you take remember me? I don follow you quarrel before? grin....most NLers remember me like that

Anyway, I'm good, hope you're fine

am okay.....nice to still see you around... smiley

i remember we were bashing each other but i dont remember why no more... grin
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
maysimsimple:
Chai! Not again. Let me call mumsy to know if d family are safe.

te author=makydebbie post=61205341]A fuel station has exploded at Atomic junction in Accra.

Cc lalasticlala, seun.
Iamord
Leathalbeast
Swanzi
Buzzmania
Royalpearl
Girl360
Achimotan
Just30
Pls call her, she's safe in Jesus name.
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I can't say much except it has stopped raining, and there're heavy thick smoke everywhere, fire fighters are still very much around, my mum won't let me leave the house again. cry
that thick smoke is as dangerous as the fire

1 Like

Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Criis:

Like someone pointed out, it's good it has stopped raining.

Hopefully, it'll be easier for them to get it under control now
sad
Amen. sad
Re: Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. by makydebbie(f): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
safarigirl:
that thick smoke is as dangerous as the fire
I know right? Inhaling it is very dangerous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) / President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.