Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

One On One Coaching On Rental Business Wealth In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / One On One Coaching On Rental Business Wealth In Nigeria (1320 Views)

How To Create Wealth In 2022 [ The Investors Conferencee / Superp Marquee Tents For Sale And Rental / Marquee Event Tent Technology For Events And Event Rental Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One On One Coaching On Rental Business Wealth In Nigeria by rentalbizwealth(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
ONE ON ONE COACHING ON RENTAL BUSINESS WEALTH

I doubt it, if you know the WORTH of Rental Businesses industry in Nigeria. Because if you do, you will join the industry immediately.

I have spent over 7yrs good years in Rental business in Nigeria and I can say boldly without mincing words that is lucrative.

Ok, you might be thinking I will be talking about Tent, chairs, and tables that you already know......ooh no that’s old school.

I will be revealing to you unimaginable items that you have at home that you can rent for companies and individuals and make cool money.

Yes, you have them at home doing nothing. `

I have compiled over 30 items which I know you have at least 5 items at home doing nothing.....

You just choose the one that aligns with your passion, interest or experience and starts making steady income just like I’m doing.

I join the Rental business with N5, 000 in 2010 but as at today, I have rental items worth millions of naira and several opportunities which this rental business had avail me.

The beauty of Rental business is that you use the same item or equipment over and over again e.g I have a particular item which I bought for 40, 000 at instalment which had generated over N500, 000 over a period of time and the item still belong to me.

I Welcome YOU to the Rental business ‐ a little‐known industry of entrepreneurs, most working quietly behind the scene and work part‐time YET netting Six to Seven ‐figure profits in Nigeria! Rental entrepreneur hires different items or equipment to people or organization that needs it.

The rental business is profitable in any economic situation; because most people can’t afford to buy it, therefore, they need to hire it from people like me.

Take for instance, someone needs a scaffolding for his building project and it will cost him 700, 000 to buy and it will cost him 100, 000 to hire – which do you think he will go for in this economic situation? --- Renting of course!!!

That’s why rental business will continue to thrive in any economy situation either hardship or buoyant, most especially in an economy like Nigeria.

If you want to start a business or don't know which business to start

If you need a part time business

If you want to earn extra income

If you have a failed business

Then, you need to register for one on one coaching on rental business wealth where I will expose to you secret wealth in rental business in Nigeria.

Check Out Some of What I will reveal to You at the One on One Coaching

1. What is rental business –

Any item, equipment, asset or thing that are used or enjoyed for a particular period of time at an agreed cost.

2. Why an organizations and individual must rent
3. 7 Types of rental business sector
4. How to identify a profitable sector that generates 6 to 7 figures monthly
5. 5 advantages of Rental business over other business
6. Basic requirement to start a rental business
7. Basic skill needed to succeed in rental business
8. How to choose a profitable rental business sector that aligns with your talent, career and experience
9. How to turn failed business into rental business
10. Rental business marketing strategy and business document.
11. Middlemen System Strategy (MSS)
12. How to market your rental business
13. 5 ancillary services that generate quick cash in rental business

Don't delay, Register today and Pay 20, 000 before it returns to 30, 000.

Also enjoy the following bonuses

1. 3 months mentoring and support
2. 101 Motivational quotes for success by Bayo Farinade
3. Free Access to RBN (Rental Business Network - where we would be sharing business deals)

To register, pls call 08187321345 or send mail to bayofarinade@gmail.com
Re: One On One Coaching On Rental Business Wealth In Nigeria by Tonyblinky(m): 12:33am On Mar 04, 2020
why not continue to enjoy your 6-7 figure profit instead of looking for our hard earned 20,000 to corner?
badt guy ��

(1) (Reply)

BONANZA!!! Professional CV + Cover Letter For ₦2,500 / Unemployment In Nigeria And The Way Out! / Sourvenirs And Gift Items (plain T.shirts And Face Caps) FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.