Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... (53216 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Nigerian Woman Asking Her Man For A Bible As Gift? / A Woman Asking For Food (financial Favors) In The Talking Stages Is.. / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Ikebesupa(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Please I want to know if it's right for a married woman to keep asking for money from her Ex.. I'm having this experience now and don't know if I should stop or keep doing it...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by galadima77(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Welcome...dem dey call am gratuity for service well rendered...e no get limit.

444 Likes 26 Shares

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Ikebesupa(m): 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
galadima77:
Welcome...dem dey call am gratuity for service well rendered...e no get limit.
.. I suppose she is exporting me

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by pocohantas(f): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tell her to bring her husband as collateral. Foolish woman

I won't be surprised if you eventually hang her leg on the burglary proof. This is how it starts...

260 Likes 16 Shares

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Ikebesupa(m): 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
pocohantas:
Tell her to bring her husband as collateral. Foolish woman
.. What is marriage these days turning into? Does that mean she doesn't love her husband? Or deliberately extorting me

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by phintohlar(f): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ikebesupa:
Please I want to know if it's right for a married woman to keep asking for money from her Ex.. I'm having this experience now and don't know if I should stop or keep doing it...
why should you continue doing it, before you know now you'll do the rest you use to do before.. Op is that how you use to do?

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Ikebesupa(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
phintohlar:
why should you continue doing it, before you know now you'll do the rest you use to do before.. Op is that how you use to do?
.. Just giving her the money on a free mind.. At times thou she still make advances as if she's not even married

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by phintohlar(f): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. Just giving her the money on a free mind.. At times thou she still make advances as if she's not even married
that woman is the P A to uncle devil himself,please stay off her case

89 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Bekwarra(m): 3:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Just only money?
Today is my birthday, bless me with likes edakun

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 08, 2017
hmmmmmmmm
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2017
Give her if you have but there is the possibility of your benevolence snowballing into something unintended. When she asks consistently and you give, you support a dependence behaviour in her that makes her indebted to you. The problem this creates is that it makes her less inhibitive to you, which is compounded by the pleasant memories both of you might have shared. This is the psychic fuel that will ignite the passion.

I know how that story goes, bruh. She will be tossing her vows out the window with the quickness.

213 Likes 16 Shares

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2017
There are certain things guys do here i do not find funny... A girl askes u out and u come out to tell the world (girls dont do that) dont be foolish, you are not the only guy who girls ask out... U have sex with women u come to tell us, are u that low; real men dont do tha shiit... Now this one comes here talkin shit abt ex, if u want to help her then do and dont come here askin us stupid questions, are u not a man? Why are most guys here too childish... Its sunday, go to church abeg...

494 Likes 44 Shares

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
God didnt stop giving you life even after all ur shiit life, he didnt stop helpin you... if u want to stop then stop, if u want to continue then continue. Its ur choice

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by burner44(m): 7:09am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
Why you da ask did kind of ? common sense suppose let you know say e nor sound rite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by xreal: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2017
If your wife does same, will you be pleased with that?

If NO; then STOP.

Else; KONTINU.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2017
No
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by shurley22(f): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2017
All these women without pride, self respect or dignity!!
What is it sef

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by elantraceey(f): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2017
I really need to know how ladies get comfortable asking money from guys not to talk of an ex.

There's nothing wrong in giving though as long as you're doing out of kindness if she really has pressing needs and not for something in return.

6 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Lomprico2: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:

She knows u'll always be her maga! smiley

2 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by deepwater(f): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2017
In the future you may be accused of having affairs with the woman, you may be innocent though.

By the time they print her bank account statement, your name would be written all over it. How do you defend yourself. It becomes another otobo vs Suleiman case

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by WebSurfer(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2017
grin
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by ResponsibleG: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2017
You are still interested in him then. Why is he your ex?
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by crazygod(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
Exporting as in international trade? undecided or u meant extorting

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by mmsen: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2017
elantraceey:
I really need to know how ladies get comfortable asking money from guys not to talk of any ex.

We need to differentiate between women and ashawo.

Ashawo will ask a man for money without shame.

You are a woman and that is why you can't understand the mentality of ashawo.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Horlufemi(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:

Tell her to stop that your have responsibilities. Her husband is responsible for her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nbote(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Hope wen he starts asking for other things u'll oblige him too
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by emmayayodeji(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
exporting you to where?

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by pythonkid(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2017
OP you're a fool (in Mr ibu's voice )

3 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by siraj1402(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2017
It happened to me and I gave her with pure intentions. In as much you do it without any hidden intention, surly you will be rewarded for it. She might need it to support her family.

13 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by ifyan(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Hmm

It depends on the receiver and giver with pure heart.

But as for me hmm hmmm

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by iamchybs(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2017
No one is extorting u... Stop giving her money

if her family is poor and u r in the capacity to help them (with the husband's consent) then u can help....

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.