Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Data Entry Position (part Time Job) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Data Entry Position (part Time Job) (859 Views)

Part-time Job Opportunities For Undergraduate And Post-graduate Students Only! / Very Lucrative Part-time Job / Data Entry Jobs In Abuja Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Entry Position (part Time Job) by boladonas(m): 6:50am On Feb 19, 2007
VACANCIES - DATA ENTRY STAFF FOR PART TIME PROJECT

A management consulting firm is desirous of employing between 5 -10 data entry staff
to assist in entering data collated from a field survey into the computer.
The job is part time only and is anticipated to last between 2 - 3 weeks.

Suitable candidates should be able to use the Microsoft Access Database Software

Interested candidates should forward their CVs, with the title DATA ENTRY to:
gdajobs2007@yahoo.com
Re: Data Entry Position (part Time Job) by abinchrist(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2018
You CANNOT make money online without selling something. You have to sell something. And to make real good cash u must sell something one cannot just walk into the supermarket to get, something uncommon.

Pls read to the end. The most difficult part of it all is how to sell. That's why a lot of people willingly to make money shy away from this truth.

Well I have written an eBook that will help u out of this quagmire and make u a success in online Biz.

Inside the book u will learn the ff;
1) Where to source for products in China at ridiculous cheap price
2) How to ship to Nigeria without using the conventional method such that u don't have to pay for custom duties and other levies
3)What products sell faster. I actually listed 30 of such hot products in d book
4)Where to sell in Nigeria
5)How to partner with Konga, Jumia and Dealdey for free and sell on their websites
6) how to deliver your products nationwide without leaving your state
And lots more

You can actually start with as little capital as 10k or more as u wish.

This eBook ought to cost N15,000 or even more but to proof my desire to help u, I am giving it out for ....(free? no experience has taught me not to give out freebies for the recipients will not value it, so I am giving it out for...) just N2,000.

To get the eBook delivered to your email address inbox me or WhatsApp 07030637406 .

(1) (Reply)

Nlng Wat Cud Be Wrong / Chevron Drilling Representative- Call For Aptitude Test / Ddb!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.