Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status (57389 Views)

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by streets2empire: 5:29am On Oct 08, 2017
This popular instagram Photographer CHIKA MICHAEL EKEZIE has just attempted to committed suicide after finding out he is HIV Positive, he took to his instagram account @dreamcatcherphotography.ng to write his suicide note and multiple sources are saying his unresponsive body has been found after he took a drug overdose.

He shared this on instagram; So today I bring an end to my life and my career….. Since I found out about being hiv positive life has gone bad in all ways…. I have sought to work for free for people… I am done. This account would be closed soon… Thanks to everyone who ever believed in me.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/popular-photographer-chika-ekezie-attempts-suicide-over-hiv-status

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by streets2empire: 5:29am On Oct 08, 2017
Wonder why he should contemplate suicide, he is such a genius, see some of the breathtaking works he did before the incident>>http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/popular-photographer-chika-ekezie-attempts-suicide-over-hiv-status

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Iseoluwani: 5:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Is that the end of life.. .slowpoke

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Mjshexy(f): 5:44am On Oct 08, 2017
He is so selfish, what happens to the family you are leaving behind and how about those looking up to you. Why won't he go for counseling and get the required drugs, after all people are living with it. Suicide isn't the answer sad

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by sanyahkod(m): 5:59am On Oct 08, 2017
wondering why people find suicide so easy these days.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Shinery0123(m): 6:14am On Oct 08, 2017
And someone said go to Dunamis Church Abuja?? Really? So they have HIV cure and they've been hiding it?

Another said and I quote "RIP God knows best"

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 08, 2017
so after fvcking different girls and getting infected now you want to complain and die, when u were fvcking amina today kemi tomorrow you forgot HIV exists.

stupid infected fool

casual sex is not the answer.

Get a committed gf or use your left hand.

If I was in his shoe I would wanna kill myself too

18 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Pat081: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2017
And some gals will still b saying if it is just once he should gv it to dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Pat081: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2017
And some gals will still b saying if it is just once he should gv it to dem....

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by obyrich(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2017
Shinery0123:
And someone said go to Dunamis Church Abuja?? Really? So they have HIV cure and they've been hiding it?

Another said and I quote "RIP God knows best"
I no fit laugh grin. The dundee did not even read the stuff at all before commenting. Many of them full Nairaland.

29 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by generationz(f): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2017
Tomorrow he will tell you his account was hacked.

This is what happens when you make social media your second home. You divulge all your personal stuff to every Tom, dick and Harry online.

Pls check my signature

16 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by DanielsParker(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2017
too bad, it's not the end of the world. there are over 4m HIV patients in Nigeria and they don't come to Instagram to announce it.

when will people be matured and learn to keep some things Private?

if he thinks suicide is the Best option, he should go ahead and do it!

trust me, it would be shameful after ranting suicide on Instagram and he ends up not doing it..lol.

13 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Zico5(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2017
When u dey enjoyed kpeku, u never knew HIV is real. Face front and deal with ur problem man. This is not the end just the beginning.

5 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2017
"One corner" gone wrong

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by SweetJoystick(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2017
Smh suicide is not the way to go. Magic Jonhson still dey alive, he Is healthy and living well

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by shurley22(f): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2017
When he was having all the time of his life he didn't know..
Now he wants to die because he has HIV..
Who send you?
Instead of finding a way to retrace your steps, getting responsible while trying to live healthy..
You want to kill yourself and suffer worse...
A round of applause for that...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by mrphysics(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2017
Suppersystemsnig see what we were talking about. This is the result of complexities. They are so many HIV positive people in the world. This guy just don't understand that the purpose of life is not death rather fulfillment of life. He didn't see the reason to live, yet they was a purpose to live.

Depression is bad, life shouldn't be about being just like the next persons.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Sad!

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Many people are living with the virus

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by perdollar(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2017
women. dem wey infect am na dem comment pass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by edeXede: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2017
embarassed

RIP to him.. The way my body is doing these days I think I should get tested

7 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by johnstar(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Hmm

Na gals juz dey comments for d guy page

Na wao

Womanizer lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2017
mrphysics:
Suppersystemsnig see what we were talking about. This is the result of complexities

The cure for AIDS will soon be out, i wonder why Nigerians. rather humans are like this..There's serious advancements in the research for a cure...when people won't listen or read...Na wa

People can live even with HIV for up to 30 years and more, i wonder why people are hasty....the same haste that made them contract the virus is what deludes them to take their life. The cure to AIDS will be found and released in a few years, my trusted sources have informed me about this.

7 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by legendary4luv(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2017
joke apart!!! am very scared of HIV as well

5 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by bewla(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2017
so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Amosjaj(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2017
Life is a bitch

Sorry bro you fvck the wrong bitch

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Slayer2: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2017
Mjshexy:
He is so selfish, what happens to the family you are leaving behind and how about those looking up to you. Why won't he go for counseling and get the required drugs, after all people are living with it. Suicide isn't the answer sad

Can you marry someone that is HIV positive? grin

7 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by thedondada(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2017
sad.

not the end of the world though.

many are using drugs and doing fine.

dont kill yourself
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by luvlymabel: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2017
sry bros but don't kill urseelf
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by sotall(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2017
K
Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:

so after fvcking different girls and getting infected now you want to complain, when u were fvcking amina today kemi tomorrow you forgot HIV exists.

stupid infected fool

casual sex is not the answer.

Get a committed gf or use your left hand.

If I was in his shoe I would wanna kill myself too
when most of you read about HIV,why is sex the first thing on your mind?please learn to change that thinking,there are so many ways to being infected

40 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status by Slayer2: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
Many people are living with the virus

Are you living with the virus? grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) / Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.