Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) (2501 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Slayer2: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2017
cry

I saw this beautiful slim chocolate skinned babe yesterday at my street Junction, not like I have not seen this girl before in my layout before o, but she has a boyfriend! And the boyfriend is my friend's elder brother! I know both my friend and his elder bro, the elder bro is high ranking cultists of axe gang.

I have always crushed on this girl and I want this girl but each time I remember her dreaded cultist boyfriend ehn, Nna I just remove her from my mind but yesterday when I saw her, she came very close to me, like our bodies almost bumped into each other, she looked me right in my eyes, she smiled, nigga the Bleep I know she looked right into my soul, she is a slim curvy girl (Lord knows I can take a bullet for well endowed slim chick, I got a strong thing for them mehn, if I was a pastor the only temptation I would not be able to resist was a slim beautiful girl grin I wee fall well with no remorse grin)

I almost wanted to talk to her but fear nor go let me, she was looking at me like she wanted me to talk to her but then I don't want to die because of pussy undecided So I just kept quiet, I come sit down they reason the thing seriously like say ma gov work.

She kept walking about, going in and coming out of the street looking at me, I know she is giving a green light but she don't understand my hands are tied cry

I went home yesterday without saying a word to her and I felt very sad. She was just on my mind all through last night and then I had a dream!

I saw this girl in the dream, she came to me, we got talking, I asked her out and she agreed, she gave me a kiss on the first date in the dream and she was very happy.

Dafuq is this shit? I don't have a spirit wife, so for me to dream of a girl is really rare! I have never dreamt of any girl in last few years, I don't know what's happening to me, I can't imagine myself falling in love with her because it will be disastrous if the boyfriend finds out.

Note : if I ask this girl out, she won't say no because 95% of girls don't say no to me grin and that is what worries me the most I know I can get this chick but it's a dangerous ball game.

So guys please advice o

I really like this babe, she is just the right type of girl for me, I heard her speak and it's like fire, her voice so angelic, English is well structured, just makes me wonder what she is doing with a cultist.

I want to be with this babe guys, what do you think, people with similar experience here, should I follow my feelings and ask the babe out or make I just remove mind because of the cultist boyfriend??

Note: picture attached is just random Google pic of a slim beauty
undecided

Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Salex007(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2017
it's a no no
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by EuroBoy007(m): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2017
My papa used 2 tell me...He who's preparing to fight should also prepare to get injuries.

1 Like

Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2017
dream on!!rip in advance undecided

2 Likes

Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2017
Try to talk to her next time you see her.

Tell her hey babe, I wanna talk to you.

I'm Bolt, Usain Bolt.
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by nNEOo(m): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2017
do you want to have anything to do with a cultist ?....if no then leave her , am sure you'll see another 1
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by nNEOo(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2017
nNEOo:
do you want to have anything to do with a cultist ?....if no then leave her , am sure you'll see another 1

I don't want another one!
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by nNEOo(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2017
then grin
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2017
stand up Bro
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Lalas247(f): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Issa no no
Your head will find a matchete ! Is pussy worth more than ur life sad
Think ...

3 Likes

Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by IamSINZ(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2017
Is the cultist not a man like you? Grow some balls!
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by randomShek: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2017
You like wahala but you suppose form your own gang for 24/7 protection
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Slayer2: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2017
sekxy:

Lalas247 come and carry your sister from here undecided
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Slayer2: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2017
EuroBoy007:
My papa used 2 tell me...He who's preparing to fight should also prepare to get injuries.

LOL bro no please I hate injuries

1 Like

Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Lalas247(f): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Slayer2:

Lalas247 come and carry your sister from here undecided
grin lol
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Wen the cultist guy and im men use d flat back of cutlass trash u dats when u will know Jesus is lord.even the babe might be a cultist as well.cos na all of d dem dey roll..if its cos of her chocolate skin dey thrill u iyam sure u can get another girl with chocolate skin.me wey like ukwu its not cos of ukwu no mean say i go come dey run after an ukwucious babe aflitated to a cultist.there are thousands of normal ukwucious babes not affliated with cultism...just as u can get a chocolate babe not affliated with a cultist.

6 Likes

Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Slayer2: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2017
illitrate:
Try to talk to her next time you see her.

Tell her hey babe, I wanna talk to you.

I'm Bolt, Usain Bolt.

Lwkmd o grin
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by RSVP: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2017
Do cultist still fight over woman mata sha

E be like say u go turn father with dis ur small liver oo

Go talk to her jhor and if dem cultist ask u say watin happen .. Tell dem say love over everything grin grin grin

Dem dey like dat kind thing. grin grin cool
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2017
sekxy:
Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Slayer2: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2017
IamSINZ:
Is the cultist not a man like you? Grow some balls!

Lolz sinz. If you were in my shoes what will you do bro?
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Slayer2: 7:51am On Oct 08, 2017
RSVP:
Do cultist still fight over woman mata sha

E be like say u go turn father with dis ur small liver oo

Kai. No na, I no wan just they run cat and mouse race because of babe grin
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Lolzz
grin morning bae
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Slayer2: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2017
lefulefu:
Wen the cultist guy and im men use d flat back of cutlass trash u dats when u will know Jesus is lord.even the babe might be a cultist as well.cos na all of d dem dey roll..if its cos of her chocolate skin dey thrill u iyam sure u can get another girl with chocolate skin.me wey like ukwu its not cos of ukwu no mean say i go come dey run after an ukwucious babe aflitated to a cultist.there are thousands of normal ukwucious babes not affliated with cultism...just as u can get a chocolate babe not affliated with a cultist.

Lwkmd o, I can imagine bro. Chai

Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by IamSINZ(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Slayer2:

Lolz sinz. If you were in my shoes what will you do bro?

I'll take the risk if it's worth it. First seduce her, get her to break up with the guy and then after a few months, tell the guy that his ex is "disturbing" you. Trust me, he'll even encourage you to bang the bejezuz out of her. grin

Another option is to move away from that vicinity to a safe distance where you both can be comfy. But that should be after you've successfully wooed the lass on code.

1 Like

Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Slayer2: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2017
randomShek:
You like wahala but you suppose form your own gang for 24/7 protection

LOL abeg I nor like cult matter.
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Slayer2: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2017
IamSINZ:

I'll take the risk if it's worth it. First seduce her, get her to break up with the guy and then after a few months, tell the guy that his ex is "disturbing" you. Trust me, he'll even encourage you to bang the bejezuz out of her. grin

Another option is to move away from that vicinity to a safe distance where you both can be comfy. But that should be after you've successfully wooed the lass on code.

Lmao Bro. I love this, thanks so much, I will do the first one. Make sense grin

Mehn I swear the babe worth am ni. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by RSVP: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Slayer2:

Kai. No na, I no wan just they run cat and mouse race because of babe grin

E be like say u don witness where dem cultist dey panelbeat person before.. Lolz

But d truth b say demsef dey fear.

Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Slayer2: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2017
RSVP:

E be like say u don witness where dem cultist dey panelbeat person before.. Lolz

But d truth b say demsef dey fear.

True bro. Abeg I will go for the babe joor. Let me try and see how it goes. I go update back here.
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by IamSINZ(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2017
Slayer2:

Lmao Bro. I love this, thanks so much, I will do the first one. Make sense grin
Mehn I swear the babe worth am ni. cheesy

Problem solved then. cool
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Slayer2: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2017
Thanks a lot for the comments guys. I appreciate, Oshey! I am happy smiley
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by potent5(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2017
I
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by RSVP: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2017
Slayer2:

True bro. Abeg I will go for the babe joor. Let me try and see how it goes. I go update back here.

Na so bro!

But make it quick b4 d chick start to dey hate u oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 / His Single And Searching!!! Pics / When Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A New Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.