Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (14962 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by milkymesh: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Your position is pitiable. How can you knowingly be part of falsehood. You attend their service, and probably preach and still call them false religion? That is acute hypocrisy. You are worse than the staunch JW who believe they have the monopoly of "Truth".

ChristianFreedo:

You should realize that I was not chased out. I still attend meetings and sometimes answers questions that is worth answering. I give reports too.

Falsehood must be exposed. If it gives you heart breaks, so be it. But falsehood must be exposed for what it is. And there is no moving on, this falsehood must be exposed untill all parts of a false religion is held accountable for their falsehood
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by milkymesh: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
You are dumb. You know why? Because you still believe the religion crap. Now in many land, especially lands where things are moving fine, people are leaving the church, JW church or any other church by whatever name called. The religious nature of Nigeria(africa generally) is actuated by ignorance, poverty and deprivation.
NOW my dear, MOVE ON. Leave these guys alone. Remove bitterness from your heart. Even your bible recommends it.
JW or any other religion is a total waste of time.

rottennaija:

Meanwhile, what do you think about the kingdom halls being sold by the organization? Is it part of the wondrous expansion taking place?

About 10 new ones are up for sales in Canada. Below are the pictures. I mean this one isn't part of the apostate lies, is it?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by vanhelsing1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
ChristianFreedo:
Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication of Their Annual Yearbook … We All Know Why

Source: https://jwvictims.org/2017/10/07/jehovahs-witnesses-to-cease-publication-of-their-annual-yearbook/

It was apparently announced today, during the annual meeting of J W, that the publication of their Yearbook would soon cease.* This is quite a switch from when I was an active Witness, as the Yearbook was something many Witnesses looked forward to eagerly. This book gives a rundown of stats and figures of Witnesses worldwide, along with experiences from around the world.
[img]https://questionsforjehovahswitnesses.files./2017/10/iqk7rs.jpg[/img]

Of course, it’s anyone’s guess as to the real reason why this book is apparently no longer going to be published, but I’d like to offer my theories.

Memorial Partakers

One statistic included in the Yearbook is the number of “Memorial partakers.” For those unfamiliar, J W teach that only 144,000 persons will go to heaven when they die, with the rest of approved J W living forever in a paradise on earth. (See this website for more information about that teaching.)

The Witnesses observe the passing of the bread and the wine only once per year, which they call the “Memorial of Christ’s death,” or just the “Memorial.” According to their teaching, only those who belong in that small group of 144,000 (“the anointed,” or “the remnant”) should partake of that bread and wine.

Since, according to J W, the number of persons who are to go to heaven is finite or fixed, it would seem logical that the number of those partakers would decrease every year, as those in that group would eventually pass away. J W themselves embraced this thinking:

“Over the past seven years, from 1974 to 1980 inclusive, [J W] have made steady progress. Their growth is healthy. Only as to Memorial partakers has there been a gradual decline, which is in accord with Scriptural expectations.”
~Yearbook of J W, 1981, p.31

However, there have apparently been over 186,000 partakers from the years 2000 to 2016 alone (see this website). Because of this outright conflict with their own teaching, J W have said that some who would partake may have a “mental or emotional imbalance”¹ or that they “mistakenly think that they are anointed.”²

Having to come out publicly and say that persons in your own religion are either A) proving your own teaching to be faulty, or B) mentally and emotionally imbalanced and don’t know their own hope for the future, is a futile endeavor, and it doesn’t make the religion look good. However, by discontinuing the Yearbook, no one except those at the headquarters of the religion will know how many persons actually partake of the bread and wine, and J W will no longer need to cover their own tracks and refute the actions of their own members.

Growth Rate

Publishing your religion’s growth rate can be a good thing, if your religion is continually growing; this cannot be said for J W, as what little growth they experience seems paltry when compared to the number of hours that are reportedly spent preaching and trying to make new converts. I outlined this information in the post, “J W Spent 2 Billion Hours Preaching in 2015, to Make 119,000 New Converts?”

Of course, my methods of figuring their “growth” may be incorrect, but anyone who runs down their facts and figures, using any accounting method, is probably not going to be overly impressed, especially given the number of hours put into preaching. Pictures I’ve seen inside Kingdom Halls as of late show half-empty auditoriums, and the Pew Research Institute reported that J W have the lowest retention rate of any religion, with some 63% of those raised as J W eventually leaving the faith. (See “Jehovah’s Witnesses: A Case Study in Viral Marketing.”)

By discontinuing the Yearbook, J W no longer need to face scrutiny over their apparently stagnating ranks. They can tell their members that “Jehovah is speeding up the work,” and that they’re experiencing phenomenal growth, and whatever else they want their members to believe, and their congregants will be none the wiser.

Lies

The Yearbook of J W will always include experiences from around the world, but I personally have found some of those experiences to be a bit dubious, at best. In the column, “Did the 2016 Yearbook of Jehovah’s Witnesses Lie In Their Very First Experience?” I note how their first experience in that Yearbook mentioned a couple who “removed their tattoos,” before ever meeting J W, and with no mention of the pain and expense of such a process.

While I can’t come right out and state for certain that this experience was a lie, the mention of multiple tattoo removal in such a flippant, casual way called into question the truthfulness of the experience; in turn, this calls into question the genuineness of all the experiences in the Yearbooks, at least those that cannot be backed up with photos, exact locations, and the like. Again, by not publishing a Yearbook, the Witnesses no longer face such scrutiny over these experiences.

As said, no one but the governing body of J W, and whoever else makes such decisions at their headquarters, knows for certain the thought process behind discontinuing this Yearbook, if this is actually their plans. However, when one particular publication proves your teachings, growth rate, and experiences to be dubious and downright questionable, you are faced with two options; fix your teachings and truthfulness, or just discontinue that publication … and here we are.

¹”A number of factors — including past religious beliefs or even mental or emotional imbalance — might cause some to assume mistakenly that they have the heavenly calling.” Watchtower 2011 Aug 15 p.22

²”In recent years, we have seen an increase in the number of those partaking at the Memorial of Christ’s death. … The number of partakers includes those who mistakenly think that they are anointed. … Others may have mental or emotional problems that lead them to believe that they will rule with Christ in heaven. Therefore, the number of partakers does not accurately indicate the number of anointed ones left on earth.” Watchtower 2016 Jan study ed pp.25-26
young man.its jus so clear dat a good number of us over have seen ur pain.we all understand ur concerns now.what have u gained by typing such lengthy coments to discredit a religion.ma friends sed u r an apostates and dis traits u jus exhibited shows clearly dat u r one,becos u have left db safe true teachings n u r now against d true teachings.
on d matter of yearbooks dat wil b stopped,did u not read dat reports wil now b sent on jw.org websites n broadcasting sites.dos it not sound like more persons will b privilege to read bat d work.ma dear friend,Jehovah still loves u very much .ders room to still display genuine repentance before d great tribulation begins..use ur time more wisely .
no more time for ill feelings n myopic statements...life is too short for dat...
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by joyandfaith: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
ChristianFreedo:

I can make new friends. But can I also make new family? My mother? Father? Brothers? I don't think.

To your question, I was not told neither did I know. I baptized at 14 years. At that I age, I could not make any real life choice in life. Neither did I know I was to find out that those doctrines were false

So, keep that in mind. Whoever you are studying with hoping to convert to a jw, be sure to inform the person that any day he/she makes that decision. There is no going back, even if he see that the doctrines are wrong, that there is no honorable way of leaving, Irrespective of whether he sins or not.

Just inform them that. In very clear terms.

it is not about age you baptized. even adult who baptized changed their beliefs due to reasons best know them. which doctrines are wrong? and why are you so sure they are wrong? I will advise you to write letter to governing body of jw and tell them your concerns. you do not have put your name. you will get response to all your concerns if you do so in polite manner, not foolish way.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by joyandfaith: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
milkymesh:

Your position is pitiable. How can you knowingly be part of falsehood. You attend their service, and probably preach and still call them false religion? That is acute hypocrisy. You are worse than the staunch JW who believe they have the monopoly of "Truth".

his case may be worst than Judas Iscariot.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by joyandfaith: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
ChristianFreedo:

I actually have an interest in this aspect of your conversation. Let me ask you.

On the issue of lurking around.

What happens when you know others are eating poison? If you have the means of warning them of the poison, wouldn't you warn them? And if it takes lurking around to warn them of the poison, isn't that a noble course? Even if it means saving one life, isn't it worth it?

Isn't it also true that even those eating poison may hate you for warning them that they are eating poison? Isn't it also the case that those preparing the poison will try as much as they can to demonize anyone that will warn the followings of eating poison? Wasn't that one of the reasons religious governing body of Jesus days hated Jesus to the point of killing him?

I saw the poison, I stopped eating it. Now, I have the moral burden to warned others. You can choose to take the warning and investigate if it really is poison. You can chose to ignore it. Those are the choices before you, but it doesn't free me from the moral responsibility of giving the warning.

you are still lurking around,still smelling the. ' poison'? it is not good die as an hypocrite.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by joyandfaith: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
rottennaija:

Meanwhile, what do you think about the kingdom halls being sold by the organization? Is it part of the wondrous expansion taking place?

About 10 new ones are up for sales in Canada. Below are the pictures. I mean this one isn't part of the apostate lies, is it?

it is foolish person that believes in every word. do u know actually reasons why kingdom halls may be sold? try to do more research why kingdom may be sold. sale of kingdom halls has nothing to do with expansion or decrease. get your facts before trying to make assumption.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by rottennaija(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
joyandfaith:

it is foolish person that believes in every word. do u know actually reasons why kingdom halls may be sold? try to do more research why kingdom may be sold. sale of kingdom halls has nothing to do with expansion or decrease. get your facts before trying to make assumption.

You are very funny, you completely fit the description of someone under mind control and propaganda. How does such a person behave? I'll quite exactly how.

"A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point.”

"We have all experienced the futility of trying to change a strong conviction, especially if the convinced person has some investment in his belief. We are familiar with the variety of ingenious defenses with which people protect their convictions, managing to keep them unscathed through the most devastating attacks.”

"But man's resourcefulness goes beyond simply protecting a belief. Suppose an individual believes something with his whole heart; suppose further that he has a commitment to this belief, that he has taken irrevocable actions because of it; finally, suppose that he is presented with evidence, unequivocal and undeniable evidence, that his belief is wrong: what will happen? The individual will frequently emerge, not only unshaken, but even more convinced of the truth of his beliefs than ever before. Indeed, he may even show a new fervor about convincing and converting other people to his view.”
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by ChristianFreedo(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
vanhelsing1:

young man.its jus so clear dat a good number of us over have seen ur pain.we all understand ur concerns now.what have u gained by typing such lengthy coments to discredit a religion.ma friends sed u r an apostates and dis traits u jus exhibited shows clearly dat u r one,becos u have left db safe true teachings n u r now against d true teachings.
on d matter of yearbooks dat wil b stopped,did u not read dat reports wil now b sent on jw.org websites n broadcasting sites.dos it not sound like more persons will b privilege to read bat d work.ma dear friend,Jehovah still loves u very much .ders room to still display genuine repentance before d great tribulation begins..use ur time more wisely .
no more time for ill feelings n myopic statements...life is too short for dat...

By the same token, let me ask you. If you can answer me, then I'll answer you.

What do you gain by going around discrediting all religion that is not Jehovah’s Witnesses? In your convention, assemblies, public talks, watch tower magazines? What do you gain from?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by joyandfaith: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
rottennaija:

You are very funny, you completely fit the description of someone under mind control and propaganda. How does such a person behave? I'll quite exactly how.

"A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point.”

"We have all experienced the futility of trying to change a strong conviction, especially if the convinced person has some investment in his belief. We are familiar with the variety of ingenious defenses with which people protect their convictions, managing to keep them unscathed through the most devastating attacks.”

"But man's resourcefulness goes beyond simply protecting a belief. Suppose an individual believes something with his whole heart; suppose further that he has a commitment to this belief, that he has taken irrevocable actions because of it; finally, suppose that he is presented with evidence, unequivocal and undeniable evidence, that his belief is wrong: what will happen? The individual will frequently emerge, not only unshaken, but even more convinced of the truth of his beliefs than ever before. Indeed, he may even show a new fervor about convincing and converting other people to his view.”

try first now. are u afraid?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by joyandfaith: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
ChristianFreedo:

By the same token, let me ask you. If you can answer me, then I'll answer you.

What do you gain by going around discrediting all religion that is not Jehovah’s Witnesses? In your convention, assemblies, public talks, watch tower magazines? What do you gain from?

why do u still identify yourself with such people? people still identify as a Jehovah witnesses.
Those who are serious about religion should think that the one they’ve chosen is acceptable to God and Jesus. Otherwise, why would they be involved in it?
Jesus Christ didn’t agree with the view that there are many religions, many roads, all leading to salvation. Rather, he said: “Narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it.” (Matthew 7:14 ) Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that they’ve found that road. Otherwise, they’d look for another religion.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by rottennaija(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
joyandfaith:

Let think a little about it. When you have growth, they is need for expansion. The two goes together, you don't sell off your building when you actually have increasing numbers of people that are using it.

1.Two things are involved. It's either you need the money seriously and you had to sell the building or
2. You don't actually have people that will occupy the building and you had to sell it off.

Either way, you don't sell off places of worship when you are actually expanding and increasing.

Also, you fail to think of many that are going to traveling distance locations for meetings. Congregations are merged and halls will be more filled than before. But the point still remains, you don't sell of meeting locations when there are increase. You don't.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by ChristianFreedo(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
joyandfaith:

why do u still identify yourself with such people? people still identify as a Jehovah witnesses.
Those who are serious about religion should think that the one they’ve chosen is acceptable to God and Jesus. Otherwise, why would they be involved in it?
Jesus Christ didn’t agree with the view that there are many religions, many roads, all leading to salvation. Rather, he said: “Narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it.” (Matthew 7:14 ) Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that they’ve found that road. Otherwise, they’d look for another religion.

The questions were not for you. When he responds to my question, then I'll say more.

However, let's go back to the example of poison. If you have serious reasons to believe people lives are in great danger and in serious harm. Will you simply run away from the location when you have freed yourself or will you go back to try to help some people?

Some will run. Others will stay to help some people. I choose to stay. I'm no longer eating the poison. So I can now see clearly and warn people of the poison they are swallowing. Of course, it has to be clindestine, because of the preying eyes of those feeding others the poison.

Do you want more response?

And by the way, Jesus left Judaism, but made Jerusalem and Judea and even Samaria his territory. He never offered anymore animal sacrifice, at least, there is no record he did. But he still goes around the temple, entered the temple and even wiped some ass.

Do you still need anymore response?

The fact is, something I believe you yourself might have realized is that immediately I choose to walk away from the organization. And it is announced, there is no chance in hell I can ever talk to someone about the doctrinal falsehood.

As a fellow jw, people might want to reason with you. But as an, what does the organization call it? "Apostate", it simply not possible. Someone will not even call your name or greet you.

Any chance of ever presenting your side of the story or issues dies a natural death. The organization knows that. They design the system that way.

So I believe you can now appreciate how I chose to fight the battle for truth and right. It's better fought on the inside. Period.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by achorladey: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
ChristianFreedo:

The questions were not for you. When he responds to my question, then I'll say more.

However, let's go back to the example of poison. If you have serious reasons to believe people lives are in great danger and in serious harm. Will you simply run away from the location when you have freed yourself or will you go back to try to help some people?

Some will run. Others will stay to help some people. I choose to stay. I'm no longer eating the poison. So I can now see clearly and warn people of the poison they are swallowing. Of course, it has to be clindestine, because of the preying eyes of those feeding others the poison.

And by the way, Jesus left Judaism, but made Jerusalem and Judea and even Samaria his territory. He never offered anymore animal sacrifice, at least, there is no record he did. But he still goes around the temple, entered the temple and even wiped some ass.

The fact is, something I believe you yourself might have realized is that immediately I choose to walk away from the organization. And it is announced, there is no chance in hell I can ever talk to someone about the doctrinal falsehood.

As a fellow jw, people might want to reason with you. But as an, what does the organization call it? "Apostate", it simply not possible. Someone will not even call your name or greet you.

Any chance of ever presenting your side of the story or issues dies a natural death. The organization knows that. They design the system that way.

So I believe you can now appreciate how I chose to fight the battle for truth and right. It's better fought on the inside. Period.

when you make comments during meetings, where do you get source materials from? How will such a comment be an antidote to the poison as posed by your logic? You are becoming like a man divided within himself, you know the rest....................
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by achorladey: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
joyandfaith:

you are still lurking around,still smelling the. ' poison'? it is not good die as an hypocrite.
smelling ke he is using the poison to encourage others to do more within the congregation, because I cant fathom what is comment will be like in a watchtower study, if he comments wrongly another person is ready to adjust the thinking. Christianfreedo hw you take dey comment? Infact you dey chop the poison in large quantity and you want deny others.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by ChristianFreedo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
[q

achorladey:

when you make comments during meetings, where do you get source materials from? How will such a comment be an antidote to the poison as posed by your logic? You are becoming like a man divided within himself, you know the rest....................

achorladey:

smelling ke he is using the poison to encourage others to do more within the congregation, because I cant fathom what is comment will be like in a watchtower study, if he comments wrongly another person is ready to adjust the thinking. Christianfreedo hw you take dey comment? Infact you dey chop the poison in large quantity and you want deny others.

Well, I'll leave that up to your wild imagination.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by achorladey: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
ChristianFreedo:

even the Nicodemus you sighted was not fighting a battle from inside. You will not be the only person dedicated at age 14, children born in Israel have same predicament like yours and they live with it. Dont forget they were not born when their forefathers had a convenant with God. Those that got tired wants out and they suffered the consequence, if you are tired say bye bye and move on. No dey use bojuboju 14 years dey disturb people or family ties afterall, each will render his or her own account to God and I know you no be small pikin again.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by ChristianFreedo(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
achorladey:

even the Nicodemus you sighted was not fighting a battle from inside. You will not be the only person dedicated at age 14, children born in Israel have same predicament like yours and they live with it. Dont forget they were not born when their forefathers had a convenant with God. Those that got tired wants out and they suffered the consequence, if you are tired say bye bye and move on. No dey use bojuboju 14 years dey disturb people or family ties afterall, each will render his or her own account to God and I know you no be small pikin again.

My brother, don't take this personal ok? This is the way it has to be done. This is the way u have chosen to fight ignorance and falsehood. If you don't like it, then I don't know how possibly you will, but so it has to be. This is the way I chose to and then, I'll render an account before my creator and Jesus.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Hairyrapunzel: 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
joyandfaith:

were you not aware about this before your baptism? you can always make new friends if you leave. I have seen people who have left even established their own churches. if you are convinced leave honourably. double life in any form is not good.

So children aged 6 to 16 are aware of their decisions before baptism right? Why can't they make a life long commitment like marriage since they can make a life long choice like baptism?

It seems children really make a lot of choices in this your religion. You even said one time that newborns and young children make the choice to refuse blood transfusion.

All these excuses because of one paradise someone had in his head of a place where lions and tigers will be eating grass and you will be petting pandas in summer.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Hairyrapunzel: 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
achorladey:

Your religion should kukuma allow 14years old to marry. So we'll know they are responsible for their decisions and life choices at that age.
Achorladey all this to be with lions and tigers eating grass and to have a panda you will be petting in summer. So pathetic

The 14 years old isrealite boys did not do baptism. Jesus was baptized at age 30. Nobody in the Bible was told to dedicate themselves to any organization. Your leaders be turning bible up and down and be leading people to paradise in their imaginations since 1879.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Hairyrapunzel: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
vanhelsing1:

True teachings that will certainly change to falsehood tomorrow as it will become to old light. This great tribulation you anticipate will not happen as you will eventually die of heart break like your founder in 1916 when great tribulation did not come in 1914.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by achorladey: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
ChristianFreedo:

My brother, don't take this personal ok? This is the way it has to be done. This is the way u have chosen to fight ignorance and falsehood. If you don't like it, then I don't know how possibly you will, but so it has to be. This is the way I chose to and then, I'll render an account before my creator and Jesus.
personal ke, and you will indeed render an account which you are actively doing now. Keep it up. I have shown you a better way in my previous post but it seems you are not willing to buy it. What I needed from your response I got it first time so no need for repetition. Say hi to my illegal spokesman (hairyranpunzel) when next he drops a comment.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by achorladey: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Your religion should kukuma allow 14years old to marry. So we'll know they are responsible for their decisions and life choices at that age.
Achorladey all this to be with lions and tigers eating grass and to have a panda you will be petting in summer. So pathetic

The 14 years old isrealite boys did not do baptism. Jesus was baptized at age 30. Nobody in the Bible was told to dedicate themselves to any organization. Your leaders be turning bible up and down and be leading people to paradise in their imaginations since 1879.
Like one who grabs a wild dog by the ears, so is the person passing by who becomes furious over a quarrel not his own. Na your matter I dey discuss for here, Jesus is the way to salvation, that is more than enough to deal with. Haba no loiter for my business.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Hairyrapunzel: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
achorladey:

Like one who grabs a wild dog by the ears, so is the person passing by who becomes furious over a quarrel not his own. Na your matter I dey discuss for here, Jesus is the way to salvation, that is more than enough to deal with. Haba no loiter for my business.

Mtcheww. If you like say its not my business. Social media is for everybody. Want to make excuse for being a robot.
Ordinary human emotions, conscience, compassion and empathy you don't even have.
Normal humans dont reason the way you people do cos You all are just mentally unstable.

Just for paradise in somebody's head where your lions and tigers will be eating grass you support ever changing beliefs, can't question your doctrines and stop talking to your family and friends who no longer believe in your crap.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by achorladey: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Mtcheww. If you like say its not my business. Social media is for everybody. Want to make excuse for being a robot.
Ordinary human emotions, conscience, compassion and empathy you don't even have.
Normal humans dont reason the way you people do cos You all are just mentally unstable.

Just for paradise in somebody's head where your lions and tigers will be eating grass you support ever changing beliefs, can't question your doctrines and stop talking to your family and friends who no longer believe in your crap.
Is that all? Since they all crap, why bother? Those that are mentally stable dont have time for crap on social media. Yes/No Hairyrapunzel? I hope you know what you are doing and typing. Mentally stable people are not expected to question crap. I thought you are brainy but it seems oh I forgot Jws are mentally unstable.(Hairyrapunzel e.t al 2017). i hope its not the other way.Hahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaha.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by ChristianFreedo(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
achorladey:

personal ke, and you will indeed render an account which you are actively doing now. Keep it up . I have shown you a better way in my previous post but it seems you are not willing to buy it. What I needed from your response I got it first time so no need for repetition. Say hi to my illegal spokesman (hairyranpunzel) when next he drops a comment.

It's actually very fulfilling to be able to research and think and reason and critically reason, unlike the past more than 20 year of my life where I'll have to align my thoughts to the organizational reasoning in what was really and basically a parroting of the organizational reasoning. I was basically a parrot of the organization.

It really is a fulfilling life I am living now. Someday, you will try it. Someday, when Jesus arrest you like he did Saul.

@bolded. Thank you. I will not only keep it up, I will also no give up. More research works are coming
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Hairyrapunzel: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2017
achorladey:

Is that all? Since they all crap, why bother? Those that are mentally stable dont have time for crap on social media. Yes/No Hairyrapunzel? I hope you know what you are doing and typing. Mentally stable people are not expected to question crap. I thought you are brainy but it seems oh I forgot Jws are mentally unstable.(Hairyrapunzel e.t al 2017). i hope its not the other way.Hahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaha.

Lol. You sound so ridiculous. Its only normal and mentally stable people that can question and identify the crap of mentally unstable people. To the mentally unstable crap is normal while to the mentally stable crap is crap.

Robot being controlled by 7 imperfect men in new york.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by joyandfaith: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
@op, can itemize what you believe now and what do you want Governing Body of JW to do. Give reasons. Thanks.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by joyandfaith: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
@op, can u itemize what you believe now and what do you want Governing Body of JW to do. Give reasons. Thanks.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by achorladey: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol. You sound so ridiculous. Its only normal and mentally stable people that can question and identify the crap of mentally unstable people. To the mentally unstable crap is normal while to the mentally stable crap is crap.

Robot being controlled by 7 imperfect men in new york.
My crap remains my crap. I am very sure you are not willing to feast on mentally unstable crap(hairyrapunzel e.t al 2017). Are you? If No, then dont loiter lazily around my crap. Spend your mentally stable time somewhere else not on mentally unstable crap(hairyrapunzel e.t al 2017).
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by ChristianFreedo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
joyandfaith:
@op, can u itemize what you believe now and what do you want Governing Body of JW to do. Give reasons. Thanks.

I am still in the process of making more research on many other doctrinal believe I had known all my life. However! There are most I had come to conclusions about and you can find them already in my posts.

As for your question, "what do u want the Governing body of JW to do?"

Nothing. Rather they should continue in their in what they are doing now. Because I know full well that their sins continue to mass straight to the heaven.

Why?

They simply lack the moral courage to do what is right. Not just the current members, but their predecessor, all the way back till the days of the Bible students. I know that the present members are victims of victims, victims of ideas that the former members had considered to be true and right but were not. The simple and honest thing would have been for the present members to start all over.

Rather, they became captives of the concept they had created for themselves. As a result, they are trying to amend cracks than pull down the whole doctrinal structure and start afresh.

However, that is exactly where their problems lies. Where they are held captive by the very concept they had created. They had spend all their time and effort condemning believes that were not wrong, naming those who believed in them as false religion. So, how can they go back to the same thing they condemn? It present a problem for them.

So, Over the years, it has been demonstrated that the Governing body of JW or their president who held control had lack the moral capacity to admit their errors, even when it has been very glaring. They would rather blame their members for it.

So, I don't expect anything from them. I really expect them to continue with their actions until they completely bring down the organization.

When amending structures, there is only how far you can go. With time, you can not amend anymore, because reality will catch up with you.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … by Hairyrapunzel: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
achorladey:

My crap remains my crap. I am very sure you are not willing to feast on mentally unstable crap(hairyrapunzel e.t al 2017). Are you? If No, then dont loiter lazily around my crap. Spend your mentally stable time somewhere else not on mentally unstable crap(hairyrapunzel e.t al 2017).

That's why you are mentally unstable cos you feel crap is normal. Don't try to cover up your weird beliefs about 14years old being responsible for their decision on baptism. Bible even said Jesus Christ was already a grown man (30years) when he got baptized.

After you criticize Catholics for doing infant baptism yet you do childhood and adolescent baptism. Weirdo. Robot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) / Abuja Pastor, Great Johnson Philip Takes Succour To Widows, Orphans In Gwarimpa / Atheists And Their Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.