Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. (67976 Views)

Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It / Super Eagles Sing And Dance To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' In The Dressing Room / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by whiteprince(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2017
TDEMONEW:
Why are they messing up the locker room undecided undecided
Ayam not understanding...

Did u build any locker room there?

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by muller101(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Captain of an abandoned ship grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by castrol180(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:
Why pour water on him nah... Na him score the goal abi na him win man of the match ..

.......ayam not understanding. ..

You go soon understand!
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Nathdoug(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2017
reality17:
Where are the NFF branded wine??
them don rebrand and sell them apc is corrupt
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2017
E fit be jazz water sef. Lol. #kidding

Jadmchris:
Why pour water on him nah... Na him score the goal abi na him win man of the match ..

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by 141samuel: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2017
Up eagles, Abeg any latest tstv news
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by johnstar(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:

Definition of a legend

Respect
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Fisherman1(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2017
he is the captain oga
Jadmchris:

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by rajiraymond(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2017
When you win you feel happy, well done and kudos to you guys.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by shino62: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2017
Ok. Lets wait and see how others who had been kept on reserve bench perform against Algeria next month. Ahmed musa et al. Now that the the result has no effect.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by wickyyolo: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2017
laurel03:
but seriously Nigeria need better player for 10... Mikel not good in that position it really show yesterday.

You see many better than Mikel have played there but only Mikel has maintained the tempo.

We don't need capable players we need luck and Mikel gives us a piece of that.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Pidginwhisper: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:

You no fit understand that importance of leadership till you don reach there wink

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by AFONJACOW(m): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2017
IPOB BOYS MAKING ZOO PROUD undecided

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by aziaka111(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Na him go enjoy d Russia pass second home.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by neutrotoba(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Olukokosir:
Watching it live.... Nigeria - good pple, great nation

Padi mi Ayesa... Kokosir

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by BlaQWolf: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
I just know they'll end up breaking my fragile heart, again, and again.

I'm already apprehended by fear of the unknown by their qualifying. grin Am I being a pessimist?.

Where have you been?
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2017
laurel03:
but seriously Nigeria need better player for 10... Mikel not good in that position it really show yesterday.
With Iwobi Ball Control And Passes, He Can Be Drafted There, Mikel Play Onazi Position And The Two Moses Should Be Running The Wing
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Where have you been?
Away, hun. How're you?. grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Kog45(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:

U w not understand coz u failed to understand.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by kelikell(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by BlaQWolf: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
Away, hun. How're you?. grin

God has been good.. So you scared of The eagles collecting serious lashes at the World cup like San Marino and Andorra? We go win World cup o...
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Kog45(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2017
laurel03:
Oh my God what kind of comment is this for God sake.
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by bullbull: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2017
coolvp
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Kog45(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2017
AFONJACOW:
IPOB BOYS MAKING ZOO PROUD undecided
Kolo don enter
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2017
humble guy
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Elnida: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:

because he has officially,booked himself a ticket to his Russian in-laws. cool
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by brenister10: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Jadmchris:

Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2017
BlaQWolf:

God has been good.. So you scared of The eagles collecting serious lashes at the World cup like San Marino and Andorra? We go win World cup o...
I can't tell if we'll win but I pray they do better 'cause the other teams aren't mediocres. grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by kenny5811(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
I just know they'll end up breaking my fragile heart, again, and again.

I'm already apprehended by fear of the unknown by their qualifying. grin Am I being a pessimist?.
my brother, u'r not alone on dis 1 oo.... vry soon now we go dey hear say super eagles dey group G (group of death)....
Re: Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. by VOJA(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2017
Mikel did very well y'day just like in his other games he's featured for Super Eagles...
I think he's now proved his critics wrong over his commitment and patriotism to National Team, Super Eagles.

I'm very excited to see these array of young stars making it to Russia 2018.

Honestly, it's time to stay optimistic and rally-round this very National Team of ours.
They will surely make us proud.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pogba & President Macron Show Their Dab Dance Moves After World Cup (Photos) / The 6 Nigerians Who Helped England Win The U20 World Cup(pics And Bio) / Pele Leaves Millions In Will For Out Of Wedlock Daughter He Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.