Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell (7557 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by premium9ja(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2017
Revelation 20 : 10 - 15

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by OtemSapien: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2017
No, this is a lie. Heaven and hell are for Christians according to their imaginations made real, however the light of God Almighty has eradicated hell fire because it is bad, so automatically heaven is the only place the believers in Zeusus Krista can go after death. But there are thousands of other afterlives far far better than heaven. The Clumoid and the Chumorld are more advanced earthlike places one can go after death. The atheists and many who don't believe in skydaddies will be in such places. The universe is so large that anyone can create an afterlife of his own choice.

See the evidence that hell fire of Yahweh has been quenched here:

Doctufos: Histar 2:20-27

20. Now there were some who screamed and cursed, saying, God, you are evil. For you have made this fire to torment us and not to even torment Satan as your book have said. For this Satan does not even appear as if the fire hurts him at all. And all his angels are not affected by your fire also. For they laugh weird laughter at us and punish us, feeling no pain at all.
21. And we cry in the fire, but Satan whom you have made the fire for is always laughing in it. For he feels no pain at all. And he still has the strength to strike us with his weapons, laughing hard. Yet you said that you have made this place for Satan and his angels.
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said, I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I have made the fire for you because you become my followers on earth and then you are bound by my laws.
23. For my laws cannot be broken. For if you break any of my laws, you shall be punished here forever.
24. Now while our wailings continued, a great light came and lightened up the darkness of the smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I have come to free your souls. For you are seeing the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the imagination of the god whom you worship. For like one on earth who take the weed of tekum and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all imagined became the places we went. But the imaginations were not our own originally, for our thoughts only matched the thoughts of some good gods who have themselves by their imaginations made good afterlives thousands of years before.
27. And I found myself in this peaceful Valley which I have imagined, knowing not that it is really in existence.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by shurley22(f): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2017
The poster above me though undecided

My father always says whether there's heaven or hell, one would only know after death.
Why not just believe so you don't lose out in the end.
Cos if you die and realise it's all true, you've lost out forever, but if after death you find out its not so then you've lost nothing.
So live life with the belief of an after life of heaven and hell while striving of cos to make heaven

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by MhizzAJ(f): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2017
I don't like reading d book of revelations

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Finstar: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Seun, make it in such a way that before someone comment on an xtain thread, they will first take an oat, just like you did in Islam section.

Whenever a thread is made, one buffoon from the rock will come and derail the thread, destroying the purpose.. Lots of people have been complaining about this and you have lay a deaf ear.. Don't be partial.. Let Muslims and Christians enjoy same privilege .. I'm not a religious bigot, but I know right and wrong when I see one.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2017
smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by afroniger: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2017
And here's my response to the Op and all other religious fanatics that reason like him:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by tunjijones(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by tunjijones(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by favourmic(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:

no be only you

its just to scary

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by AntiWailer: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by AntiWailer: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Christian related posts are thrown open while I must confirm that I am a Muslim before posting on any post that has Muslim in it.

Stupid posts like Muslim women dancing one corner.

Seun and the mods need to do something about this.

The forum need to be a secular forum and not some Islamic forum.

Seun claims to be an Atheist but every rule seems to confirm that he is simply a MUSLIM.

This is what I will paste in all xtian related post until something is done about it.

Pls join me in this protest and do the same.

The Demands :

Remove the creed we must recite before we comment o Muslim posts or put "I accept that Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and saviour" before you submit a xtian post

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by sonofluc1fer: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Probably cos its an account of a man's psychotic episode.

If the story is to be believed, its author was a man dumped and left for dead on an island called Patmos. Who knows the kind of mental torture he suffered from loneliness and starvation?

Revelations was just a record of his hallucinations..the book is more enjoyable once you understand that.

It shows how creative the mind can be under the influence of drugs.

Same way Jesus' mind got creative while fasting in the wilderness. He started hearing voices asking him to turn stone to bread, got carried to the top of mountain and where he saw the whole world. Lol.

Bible is just a collection of stoner experiences.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by JamesReacher(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

My father always says whether there's heaven or hell, one would only know after death.
Cos if you die and realise it's all true, you've lost out forever, but if after death you find out its not so then you've lost nothing.
So live life with the belief of an after life of heaven and hell while striving of cos to make heaven
You want to sit on the fence, your father isn't even sure because there's no strong point if it exists. Live life without fear of the unknown

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by sonofluc1fer: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

Christian related posts are thrown open while I must confirm that I am a Muslim before posting on any post that has Muslim in it.

You know you don't need to be a Muslim to post on Muslim thread.. Its just a button you can click on and comment. No one is going to ban you for having civil discussions.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by sirfee(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2017
OtemSapien:
No, this is a lie. Heaven and hell are for Christians according to their imaginations made real, however the light of God Almighty has eradicated hell fire because it is bad, so automatically heaven is the only place the believers in Zeusus Krista can go after death. But there are thousands of other afterlives far far better than heaven. The Clumoid and the Chumorld are more advanced earthlike places one can go after death. The atheists and many who don't believe in skydaddies will be in such places. The universe is so large that anyone can create an afterlife of his own choice.

See the evidence that hell fire of Yahweh has been quenched here:

How can I get this book...
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by correctguy101(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2017
Certainly not for some people.
Your heaven, your hell, your business.
I ain't going to any. I know where I'm going and it's not for anyone undecided

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by WebSurfer(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2017
i am one of those who believe in God but not hell

it doesnt exist,

6 Likes

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by shurley22(f): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2017
JamesReacher:
You want to sit on the fence, your father isn't even sure because there's no strong point if it exists. Live life without fear of the unknown

I never said anything about living with fear.
The idea is to just live rightly so you don't lose out in the end.
It's not like you've got anything to lose if you decide to live life in view of heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by segunojo866: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

don't worry dear. Hell fire is not real

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by sonofluc1fer: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

It's not like you've got anything to lose if you decide to live life in view of heaven.
Or just live life and try to make Earth your heaven.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by tartar9(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2017
Finstar:
Seun, make it in such a way that before someone comment on an xtain thread, they will first take an oat, just like you did in Islam section.

Whenever a thread is made, one buffoon from the rock will come and derail the thread, destroying the purpose.. Lots of people have been complaining about this and you have lay a deaf ear.. Don't be partial.. Let Muslims and Christians enjoy same privilege .. I'm not a religious bigot, but I know right and wrong when I see one.
Not until 90% of the comments on the xtain section are virulent anti-xtian insults like you xtians did to the Muslims before they were granted their section and still try doing even with the censure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by shurley22(f): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Or just live life and try to make Earth your heaven.

If it's what you want...
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by shurley22(f): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2017
segunojo866:
don't worry dear. Hell fire is not real

According to you
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by segunojo866: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

According to you
only believers of Jesus Christ and Mohammed will go to hell fire grin

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by shurley22(f): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2017
segunojo866:
only believers of Jesus Christ and Mohammed will go to hell fire grin

According to you still
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by ednut1(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2017
Everlastin home is the grave. End of story

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by JamesReacher(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

I never said anything about living with fear.
The idea is to just live rightly so you don't lose out in the end.
You don't need to say it explicitly. Do you fear God?

If you need Christianity to act rightly I'm afraid dear ...

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by segunojo866: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

According to you still
can i pm you dear?
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by shurley22(f): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2017
JamesReacher:
You don't need to say it explicitly. Do you fear God?

If you need Christianity to act rightly I'm afraid dear ...

Okay..
Every man for himself
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by shurley22(f): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2017
segunojo866:
can i pm you dear?

You don't need to ask if you want to.
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by segunojo866: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

You don't need to ask if you want to.
okay thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Important Lessons Christians Could Learn From A Wise Heathen King / A Spiritual Profile Of Chioma Oluchi Anasoh - A Former Mistress And Aid Of Fani / You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.