Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Simi Replies Fan Who Said Her Dress Is A Table Cloth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Replies Fan Who Said Her Dress Is A Table Cloth (1703 Views)

Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Replies Fan Who Said Her Dress Is A Table Cloth by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2017
Simi had the time for a “troll” today, after the latter called her out over an outfit she wore for a photo-shoot. She said the outfit looks more or less like a table cloth/school uniform.

The fan wrote; “Simi, this has to stop! You look beautiful but who are this yeye stylists that work with you ehn, what kind of table cloth fabric is this skirt o! @sirdonald_ remember when I was saying it that day in the car. Please fire all of them and get new people, e.g. @tiannahplacempire. As a true fan. Please, you are too talented, beautiful, smart and successful.

Simi replies fan

…and of course, simi responded to the “said fan”: “I don’t like your hair, but you don’t see me complaining about it love. P.S. You is not a true fan”.

Not backing down, the “fan” stood by her words, and tried convincing Simi that she is indeed a true fan of her works:

Simi replies fan

“I am a true fan!! It’s the bitter truth. Your stylists can do soooooo much better with your amazing figure! I am telling feedback from the streets. Those around you many not be honest. Thank you for not liking my hair but I am not an award winning musician am I? Take my observation with grace dear.”

Re: Simi Replies Fan Who Said Her Dress Is A Table Cloth by doughziay: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2017
grin
Yeye Pikin
Re: Simi Replies Fan Who Said Her Dress Is A Table Cloth by iamJ(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2017
its actually table cloth but wetin concern me?

Simi is a fly that shouldnt be noticed self

No need to read this further
[img]https://media./images/e5a95fcc9aa672c0e8c98d748b903bbf/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Simi Replies Fan Who Said Her Dress Is A Table Cloth by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2017
lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: Simi Replies Fan Who Said Her Dress Is A Table Cloth by beastofwestros(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2017
but its the truth, simi's dressing is terrible

5 Likes

Re: Simi Replies Fan Who Said Her Dress Is A Table Cloth by Houseofglam7(f): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2017
Simi is talented no doubt but, her dress sense is on life support undecided

3 Likes

Re: Simi Replies Fan Who Said Her Dress Is A Table Cloth by MhizzAJ(f): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2017
She's a true fan
Looks like a table cloth...She even made 3 steps with it

1 Like

Re: Simi Replies Fan Who Said Her Dress Is A Table Cloth by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Another bigger fan.

Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, felt obliged to apprise the singer, that her outfit was sewn from tablecloth fabric and wondered whether she’s been hit by the recession and that’s why she opted out for something cheap. He wrote: “Has the recession gotten to this level in Nigeria, that our singers now wear their table clothes?”

Well, her fans were not having any of the hate and so they replied the actor by bashing him, with one saying he is a depressed fellow whose only getaway is to hate on people.

A Simi’s fan was swift to tackle him: “Says the guy that has one shirt”

Another comment reads: “You’re actually very depressed. I think hating on people is just your escape but this will only push you closer to suicide, try and seek help.”

The singer’s skirt is actually a gingham skirt, which is not quite trendy in Nigerian fashion, which is why people would only familiarize it with the tablecloth, cause it has somewhat the same kinda fabric.

Here are other styles of the skirt, just so you know that it’s not tablecloth but actually a fashionable kinda skirt,

Re: Simi Replies Fan Who Said Her Dress Is A Table Cloth by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2017
So many secondary schools use these materials as their uniform.

E.g FGC day dress

2 Likes

Re: Simi Replies Fan Who Said Her Dress Is A Table Cloth by MrFlavvor(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Simi's right tho...
Whhat kinda shitty-ass hairdo is that?

1 Like

Re: Simi Replies Fan Who Said Her Dress Is A Table Cloth by muller101(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2017
Is she in a boarding school?
Re: Simi Replies Fan Who Said Her Dress Is A Table Cloth by rex444(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
Maybe she is working in dining table company where they dress tables

(1) (Reply)

I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye / Wizkid Fighting With A Chicken In A Public Restaurant With Flavour, Phyno / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.