Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos (36303 Views)

Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer / Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party / Final Batch Of UNIOSUN Medical Students Arrives Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Angelanest: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2017
The corpse of the former national president of the National Association of Nigerian Students, NANS, Dauda Mohammed, 38, has arrived Nigeria for burial. Mr. Mohammed died last Sunday enroute India where he had gone for medical treatment. Mr. Mohammed was said to have passed on five minutes before landing at Delhi Airport.

Mr. Mohammed departed Abuja for India on September 30 to receive treatment for liver cirrhosis.

According to health experts, cirrhosis is a chronic progressive disease of the liver characterised by the replacement of healthy cells with scar tissue.

Born in 1979, Mr. Mohammed, who was NANS’ President from 2011 to 2012, attended the University of Jos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/former-nans-president-dauda-mohammed-corpse-arrives-nigeria.html

2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by madridguy(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2017
May Allah SWT accept his soul and grant his family IMAN to bear the loss.

18 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Angelanest: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2017
Dust to dust.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by LionDeLeo: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2017
May The Almighty forgive his shortcomings & grant him Aljannah Firdaus.

This reminds me of Moses Osakede of blessed memory from UNIBEN.

14 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

No wonder. Now I see

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by LionDeLeo: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2017
FortifiedCity:
No wonder. Now I see
Seen what?
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Seen what?
Why you have so much hatred

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by LionDeLeo: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Why you have so much hatred
While I was so much loved. undecided
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by udemejack(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2017
RIP bro................. May God grant you enternal rest in His bossom.
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by agarawu23(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2017
Rip
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2017
madridguy:

Ameen thumma Ameen

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2017
i still wonder why does rich men have strange Illness.. (hypertension, ulcer, cirrhosis,cancer........) after all their money.

and i wonder why some poor or average man live longer undecided

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Iceman2017(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2017
Will he still get his own seven virgins, since he did not die for the sake of fighting for Allah?

Just curious!
Rip to the dead

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by kindnyce(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2017
Don't know him.
But still I'll say RIP BROTHER
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by kokozain(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2017
RIP bro
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by MrGreenMavro: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Disneylady(f): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2017
Mohammed!!!

Didn't know you will be leaving so soon...May Almighty Allah (SWT) grant you Aljannah Fridaos cry

Amin

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by curvilicious: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Moses Osakede of UNIBEN as how?
Moses Osakede was an AAUite. Where are you from? angry

6 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2017
Abc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by caesaraba(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2017
R.I.P Capone. Journey mercies to the great beyond.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Derekethan1: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2017
Haha
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by bidemi1190: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Rest on kapon. A leader and friend back then in u.j. life...

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by curvilicious: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Iceman2017:
Will he still get his own seven virgins, since he did not die for the sake of fighting for Allah?

Just curious!
Rip to the dead

Look for a mosque near your house and ask the mallam (teacher) of the mosque.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Kashbwoyjnr: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2017
madridguy:
Now I know why you always support your zombie president, Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Adaumunocha(f): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2017
Rest in Peace
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by chukxie(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2017
Rest in peace. If the health care system in Nigeria were good, would the deceased have gone all the way to India for medical care? Nigeria is a completely screwed up country where thousands of citizens die yearly because of lack of proper med-icare.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by blackbeau1(f): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
i still wonder why does rich men have strange Illness.. (hypertension, ulcer, cirrhosis,cancer........) after all their money.

they don't. No one advertises their death or even notices that they are dead in the first place .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by curvilicious: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

because most times the moni is stolen and pple curse the moni nd the moni in turn bring hilevel diseases grin am i correct?

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by johnjay4u2u(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
We carry them for treatment by all means.
The man had liver cirrhosis for God's sake.
Sure some people deceived them to go for the treatment abroad just to get money from the travel.

They knew he was going to die all the same.
When you haven't lived well, you fear death.

May God comfort his family and friend and help all learn from his death and the likely cause.
Stay blessed.
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by yelanst(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
He is not a Muslim.
Iceman2017:

Just curious!
Rip to the dead
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by fk001(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
May Allah S.W.A grant him Aljanatul Firdausi

Aluta continua.

Man not hot!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Makes Canadian University Drop Its IELTS Requirement For Nigerian Applicant / Come Study Any Degree Program In France- French Embassy Tells Nigerians / 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.