Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos (36336 Views)

Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer / Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party / Final Batch Of UNIOSUN Medical Students Arrives Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by fortune1968: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Iceman2017:
Will he still get his own seven virgins, since he did not die for the sake of fighting for Allah?

Just curious!
Rip to the dead
curiosity........ na im dey kill cat ! be careful !
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Awoleesu(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
i still wonder why does rich men have strange Illness.. (hypertension, ulcer, cirrhosis,cancer........) after all their money.

and i wonder why some poor or average man live longer undecided
. How did they get rich in the first place...?
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Disneylady(f): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
abilemi:
RIP Leader. Remember our days in Struggle
Pls, was that Kapon in the second pix?
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
caesaraba:
R.I.P Capone. Journey mercies to the great beyond.

You must really know him, He was a nice guy and humble to the core.
RIP Capone

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by abilemi(m): 5:43am On Oct 09, 2017
Disneylady:

Pls, was that Kapon in the second pix?
yes he is the one. That was few minutes before he left Nigeria. He died few hours later after that picture.
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Disneylady(f): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2017
abilemi:
yes he is the one. That was few minutes before he left Nigeria. He died few hours later after that picture.
Oh God!....May he rest in perfect peace
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by coolrich(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2017
[b][/b] RIP BRO
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by stephen033(m): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2017
Water run away my eyes as I see the corpse of my humble friend, a brother, dauda mohammed ( aka capon) .ooooooooooo, sickness took you away, chai, chai, may your soul rest in peace, may you find favour in the sight of God.

I remember you today also, donald, ibile, oyin, abey, dpo,what a black day.

Adieu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Makes Canadian University Drop Its IELTS Requirement For Nigerian Applicant / Seplat Joint Venture 2019/2020 Scholarship Application Is Ongoing / Ethiopian Woman Sits For Her Exam Just 30 Minutes After Giving Birth (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.