Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

How Treasury Bills Work - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Treasury Bills Work (423 Views)

CBN Crashes Treasury Bills Rates To Single Digits / CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week / What Is The Difference Btw Treasury Bill And Fixed Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Treasury Bills Work by boiz2men(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2017
I would love to invest in treasury bills. I have been reading but i dont understand all those technical jargons. I need somone to put me through.. Any good soul here?
Re: How Treasury Bills Work by sulaimon22: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Its very easy jst go to ur bank and make an inquiry about treasury bills cos I tink the terms and Conditions on Treasury bills depends on bank u want to invest with but the little knowledge i have about it is DAT

Treasury Bills are short-term debt instruments issued by
the Federal Government through the Central Bank to
provide short term funding for the government.

You can invest in treasury bills with a minimum of 100k and it has a tenure of 3month 6month and 1year

And this is how it works, when u put in ur moni let's say 1million and ur profit is 50k u will b given the 50k upfront and later receive ur initial money at d end of the tenure u chused, and its less risky

(1) (Reply)

21 Facts That You Need To Know About The Dangote Refinery / 7 Popular Business Uses For Microsoft Excel / NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.