Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant (274871 Views)

Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by ladylco: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pojomojo:
drop your mail

Ladyonyia@gmail.com
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Aphrodite007(f): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2018
UKmigrant:
This is just a provisional licence. You do not need any driving test to get it. But you need this to start learning driving and to take the driving tests. If you're successful in the tests, you get a full licence.

Alright, i get. thank you.
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Pojomojo: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2018
mail sent
ladylco:

Ladyonyia@gmail.com
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by sutelk: 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
Rejoice with me, I don get work oh. After almost 50 unsuccessful applications, and two interviews, I finally got a conditional offer of employment.
interview lasted just 15 mins 54 seconds via Skype in the comfort of my bedroom. Oluwa was surely involved. Still got two more interviews but this offer is my first choice and besides, I don tire for jerking. Had to bone social media and all for 2 straight months to face my book. But it paid at the end.
UK LOADING.
NB.
If you want to buy my other two interviews contact me let's negotiate, cos I need the pepper now.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by bigtt76(f): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
Congratulations!

sutelk:
Rejoice with me, I don get work oh. After almost 50 unsuccessful applications, and two interviews, I finally got a conditional offer of employment.
interview lasted just 15 mins 54 seconds via Skype in the comfort of my bedroom. Oluwa was surely involved. Still got two more interviews but this offer is my first choice and besides, I don tire for jerking. Had to bone social media and all for 2 straight months to face my book. But it paid at the end.
UK LOADING.
NB.
If you want to buy my other two interviews contact me let's negotiate, cos I need the pepper now.

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by cuteguy201: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by cuteguy201: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Congrats Bro. Kudos to u. If I may ask,
What job sector are u into?

sutelk:
UK LOADING.
NB.

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by sutelk: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
cuteguy201:
Congrats Bro. Kudos to u. If I may ask, What job sector are u into?
Health sector. NHS

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2018
sutelk:
UK LOADING.
NB.
Congrats bro. Welcome to the land of fish and chips grin

3 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by famzynet: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
sutelk:
UK LOADING.
NB.

Congrats bros! We are already on the pathway to joining you.

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by ecstacy29: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
@Ukmigrant, i hail oooo. Been following from d first page til now. Well done for all the update and pishures.... I dey ur back oooo

@Sutelk congratulations, maybe we go gather go this abroad togeda�

And to everyone, who has kept this thread going....wehdone sir/ma...

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by imconfused(f): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Geetrix,
How was the exam? Have you attended any interviews?
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
imconfused:
Geetrix,
How was the exam? Have you attended any interviews?

Had issues with my SJT, will be trying again in April. Otherwise, i'll just go into A&E
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by imconfused(f): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Geetrix:

Had issues with my SJT, will be trying again in April. Otherwise, i'll just go into A&E

I'm sorry about that.
I used pastest.What did you use?
The questions were so hard.
I don't know what I scored yet.
Is it GP you still tried for?
Don't worry ,you will get in round 2.They are desperate.
Cheers!
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by sutelk: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
UKmigrant:
Congrats bro. Welcome to the land of fish and chips grin
Fish and Chips? Mo gbe, let chop all the eba and fufu I can chop now. Thank God I still have at least 2 months.
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
imconfused:

I'm sorry about that.
I used pastest.What did you use?
The questions were so hard.
I don't know what I scored yet.
Is it GP you still tried for?
Don't worry ,you will get in round 2.They are desperate.
Cheers!

PASSMEDICINE
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by CarersNeeded: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Carers Needed in London, UK - £10 per Hour - Training Available

We need a Number of Carers in London, UK.

Call - 07770685959

UK Residents Only

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by claremont(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2018
CarersNeeded:
Carers Needed in London, UK - £10 per Hour - Training Available

We need a Number of Carers in London, UK.

Call - 07770685959

UK Residents Only

I'm guessing you are lost here. This is a thread for UK professionals and/or those intending to be UK professionals.
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2018
Who is interested grin

4 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by DisGuy: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
I can just picture this on a billboard in Akwa for next week crusade grin
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by sharpboyus(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
UKmigrant:
Who is interested grin

Hope you have agbo jedi jedi at home.
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by wonlasewonimi: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2018
UKmigrant:
Who is interested grin

If this toddlers cake interests you, I will encourage you to get a costco membership card.
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by ladylco: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

If this toddlers cake interests you, I will encourage you to get a costco membership card.

Sometimes those little things of life that are taken for granted are what we derive Joy from.

Hey Ukmigrant! Missed you.
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
ladylco:

Sometimes those little things of life that are taken for granted are what we derive Joy from.

Hey Ukmigrant! Missed you.
Miss u 2, I've been busy in real life working on my personal agenda grin
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
If you want to join freemasons, I saw their advert on TV and they are taking new members cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by ladylco: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
UKmigrant:
Miss u 2, I've been busy in real life working on my personal agenda grin

Nice!

Pls feed us into them na

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Inkredible(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
All work and no play wink

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
How did you get movie tickets so cheap?
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
UKmigrant:
Some weekdays are discounted...eg Monday at Vue...Paid 4.75 to watch Jumanji 2
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2018

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Inkredible(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
UKmigrant:

I booked online I guess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (72) (Reply)

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.