Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. (1084 Views)

Single Yoruba Man, 35 Above Living In Ibadan, Abeokuta Or Lagos?? / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by Razakipaye: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
am single and searching? i currently based in lagos and I have a good job bt i have not been able to find the right woman. most of d girls dat come my way are either looking for money. i need a woman who will be ready to learn, manage and love me. the woman can be from any part of the country. she can belong to any religion.
when I was small I have always wanted to marry a Hausa fulani cos of their beauty. my love for huasa ladies made me to go kano for my higher education but after my four yrs I couldn't find my love.
At a setting point in my life i had the believe that igbo woman are the best because the are industrious. most of my tribe that married igbo didnot regret it. igbos are neat, industrious,loving and the know how to train children. i have been searching for an igbo lady that will love me but has been to no avail.
it's always lovely to marry your tribe because your children will not forget your culture, your wife will always train your children in the way of your culture. i am a Yoruba guy. i spent most of my life in benue. some time I feel i need to marry a Yoruba girl to bring my children close to home. my search for a Yoruba girl that will love me has not been fruitful.
please if u are single and ready to settle down send me a msg so that we can start from there. 07039240773
Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
shocked

Why u marry based on tribe? undecided

Is it a taboo in Nigeria to marry someone from different tribe/ caste? How about those ppol who chose to marry a foreigner embarassed ...

1 Like

Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by FreshBoss007: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
like seriously!!! wtf nigga and you think you would find the perfect one here if you are serious go to the village
Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by NigerDeltan(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Is it a taboo in Nigeria to marry someone from different tribe/ caste? How about those ppol who chose to marry a foreigner embarassed ...
the woman can be from any part of the country. she can belong to any religion.
Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by ednut1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
How can a 33 year old man be dis stupid

2 Likes

Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by muller101(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wrong move
Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by obojememe: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
.....but few are roaming
Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by Dionnetech: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
e bad as e bad, your mum go help you get a village girl soon or hr friend pikin
Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by Razakipaye: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

I am ready to marry any tribe
Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by Razakipaye: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
ednut1:
God bless u
Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by mofeoluwadassah: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
bros why you no carry placad now,dat will make it very easy tongue
Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by Adaumunocha(f): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
ednut1:
That's uncalled for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
ednut1:
Too bad,modify it.
Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by temimod(f): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
U need to send ur wife away before finding another wife..... Big liar
Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
NL is not a place to find wife but if truly you really want to do this well Goodluck for your search.single ladies please attend to his needs.
Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by Razakipaye: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
NL is not a place to find wife but if truly you really want to do this well Goodluck for your search.single ladies please attend to his needs.
pls tell me d right place am serious send me msg asap
Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by fatymore(f): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Attention seeker
Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by Teaveapoet(f): 2:36am On Oct 09, 2017
dude, u knw wat? i cant date u, u knw y? d truth z dat u dont knw what u want. dontquoteme#
Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by ednut1(m): 6:32am On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That's uncalled for
Teaveapoet:
dude, u knw wat? i cant date u, u knw y? d truth z dat u dont knw what u want. dontquoteme#
no vex.
Re: 33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2017
ednut1:

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Asks A Girl If She Lives With Her Brother Or Has An Older Brother? / Please Help Me Choose My Outfit - Clothes, Pants And Underwear / I Want To Buy Him A Samsung S10, He Wants Iphone Xs Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.