Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:25 PM

Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles (35772 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / Kensington Adebutu Splashes N50m On Super Eagles For Qualifying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by gbemmy2k10(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Super Eagles get N50m gift from mogul, Adebutu
The Super Eagles of Nigeria have been rewarded with the sum of N50 million by a Multi –millionaire mogul, Chief Kensington Adebutu, for becoming the first African country to qualify for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF)'s Media Officer, Ademola Olajire said Sunday morning that the business man gave the reward on Saturday just after the tense match with the Chipolopolo of Zambia in Uyo.

According to him, Adebutu was full of praises for the Super Eagles for their determination, professionalism and commitment throughout the qualifying campaign, which saw them overhaul the so –called Group of Death with a game to spare.

Speaking with the duo of midfielder Ogenyi Onazi and match –winner Alex Iwobi, the successful businessman urged the team not to rest on its oars, but to prepare hard to be worthy ambassadors of Nigeria and Africa at the FIFA World Cup finals in Russia next year summer.

The Super Eagles booked their place in next year's football showpiece after their 1-0 win over the visiting Zambians to take their point haul to 13.

source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/super-eagles-get-n50m-gift-from-mogul-adebutu.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Now let the issue of sharing starts now

I trust my NFF agbayas, they will display their stupidity here again

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by FirstCounsel(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
Chief Adebutu should be the popular "BABA IJEBU" right?

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Larryfest(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
FirstCounsel:
Chief Adebutu should be the popular "BABA IJEBU" right?
Yeah....the man robbing Peter to pay Paul but then who asked peter to stick his nose where it doesn't fit grin

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Adamkeyj(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
that great i think they deserve it

1 Like

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Tolexander: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
85% of that money is supposed to go to our wonderful son from Biafra, Alex Iwobi. He made this possible for that country called Nigeria.
Na the whole 100% dem suppose give am.

Cos Na him carry ball from our goalpost go score singlehandedly!

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by teadrake(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
85% of that money is supposed to go to our wonderful son from Biafra, Alex Iwobi. He made this possible for that country called Nigeria.
You have no SHAME!!!!

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by bakynes(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
You Igbos are too Clannish, when our daughter Asisat Oshoala was firing in goals from all cylinders for the super falcons, did you hear any Yoruba person say she is a daughter of Oduduwa instead Nigerian? I don't think Iwobi even knows anything called Biafra.

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by brainpulse: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Good, but some of them has 10 times what you are giving them.

1 Like

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by dulaman: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
B

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by kay29000(m): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nice way to appreciate the Eagles.
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by MrDandy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
After playing all his lotto games, after all the 100 naira 2 sure, 50 naira 3-directs.. after carrying one banker from 1-90 for 5 naira each

Then all baba ijebu have to do is to be dashing this already rich guys my money
cry

18 Likes

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by kereman1: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
all his moni dey are dashing Supr eagles.
let it not goan purge dem ohh. ordinary Zambia dat dey won. winning Zambia is dat an achievement.

we can talk abt achievement if we win Brazil, Spain, Germany, Netherlands

5 Likes

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by mazimee(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
They all need to improve, world cup is not qualifiers
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Vicvalentine: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Make d Stupid NFF reject Am.
Foolish people
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by sukkot: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
hmmm.
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Springdale: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
bakynes:

You Igbos are too Clannish, when our daughter Asisat Oshoala was firing in goals from all cylinders for the super falcons, did you hear any Yoruba person say she is a daughter of Oduduwa and Nigerian? I don't think Iwobi even knows anything called Biafra.

What’s our business if you don’t hail your people.

You better use your head filled with red oil to think.

10 Likes

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by classicfrank4u(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
I Sha wonder how much Dy will give to iwobi grin
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by EponOjuku: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:

Hope you people can see this Biafran idiot.
He wants Biafra but wants to be paid in Nigerian Naira.

Isreali last week, Jew today, Judas tomorrow, Biafran next week, Nigerian when it is time to share money.

60 Likes

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Sheun001(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:

I suspect you be NwaAmaikpe

21 Likes

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Alexanderbells2: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:

[quote author=bakynes post=61223224]
You Igbos are too Clannish, when our daughter Asisat Oshoala was firing in goals from all cylinders for the super falcons, did you hear any Yoruba person say she is a daughter of Oduduwa and Nigerian? I don't think Iwobi even knows anything called Biafra.

Honestly Bakynes or whatever your name is, you're not better than the Nwanonsense guy. You both are tribalistic animals.

Alex and Asisat are both Nigerians.

Full stop!!!

9 Likes

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by bamite(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
choi
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
biafra saving nigeria since 1914

3 Likes

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Legolast: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
Chai ! Bros abeg get sense na....must you advertise to the whole wide world that you are stupid ? Must you put tribalism into everything? When it is not a curse that you must disgrace yourself in a day. Pls I'm begging you ,stop advertising your stupidity ..Thank you ..One love ,One Nigeria

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Elmojiid(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
owo baba ijebu
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by sunshineV(f): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
The rich getting richer while me, I'm just here thinking how 50m can change my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by soberdrunk(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
I dont know why we like to celebrate 'mediocrity', it is only 'qualifiers' the cup is still very far from us. Now that Baba has given them '50 million' for qualifying, if by some cosmic miracle they win the cup, how much will he give them? angry

1 Like

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by sameni123(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
brainpulse:
Good, but some of them has 10 times what you are giving them.

You childish....seems you don't know how much this man makes a day in Nigeria and Ghana ...no Nigeria player is richer them him

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zambia Footballer Caught Walking Unclad In Opponent's Dressing Room Before Match / Paul Pogba Made Phone Call To Juventus About Manchester United Exit / Chelsea Have Reportedly Terminated Antonio Conte’s Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.