Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Using Voodoo Or Charms To Win Big In Football Betting! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Voodoo Or Charms To Win Big In Football Betting! (5368 Views)

Black Nylon Bags (small And Big) In Wholesale Price / Businessman, 9 Others Win Big In Diamondxtra Season 11 Monthly Draw / Akodessewa Fetish Market, Lome Togo: The World's Largest Voodoo Market (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Voodoo Or Charms To Win Big In Football Betting! by djgrafiti(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hi my fellow Nairalanders,
Last week I was having some argument with my friends concerning soccer betting and the fact that people have won huge amount from betting,and some of them was of the opinion that anybody who won huge amount of money in sports betting have engaged the services of a spiritualist or have used a black magic power to beat the bookmakers,we got to a stage that one Muslim cleric who was listening to us had to step in and support my friends,saying that even baba ijebu that people don't win big in it ordinarily and I was kinda defeated in the argument, so my people what do u guys think about this claims?
Re: Using Voodoo Or Charms To Win Big In Football Betting! by soberdrunk(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
.......... because it is 'ebora' that will go and play the football abi? angry

2 Likes

Re: Using Voodoo Or Charms To Win Big In Football Betting! by Digriz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Don't believe them its a lie.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil For Export From Nigeria / The New Hundred Naira Note Is Out / Crude Oil Jumps As Brent Tops $71 On Drop In US Inventories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.