Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

See What A Fellow Nairalander Did To Me.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What A Fellow Nairalander Did To Me.. (1986 Views)

Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. / This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Fellow Nairalander Did To Me.. by Goodnuel: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
So last night I was searching for an information here on Nl and then I found a fellow Nlander who I feel could help.. He had his contact displayed on his status, so I picked the number. It was around 12 last night so I didn't want to bother him that late, this afternoon, I messaged him on Whatsapp and he just blocked me..

I thought that to be very rude and e pain me..

Why are some persons like this

Lalasticlala

Freiburger

r231

Re: See What A Fellow Nairalander Did To Me.. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
He did the right thing. You should have notified him before chatting him up on whatsapp.

Not everyone is cool headed and chat with strangers from the blues. A simple introduction would have been Okay.
Re: See What A Fellow Nairalander Did To Me.. by K024(m): 1:50am On Oct 09, 2017
When you send cold chats to strangers, do try to introduce yourself and the purpose of the chat in the first message. If possible, you may also mention how you got the number.

It makes life easier for both of you.

For instance the fellow didn't know you're from Nairaland so there's no "fellow nairalander" for now
Re: See What A Fellow Nairalander Did To Me.. by Goodnuel: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2017
Dextology:
He did the right thing. You should have notified him before chatting him up on whatsapp.

Not everyone is cool headed and chat with strangers from the blues. A simple introduction would have been Okay.
Right, but he had his contact littered all over Nl.. And I didn't even get the chance to introduce myself... If you don't want strangers, why do you have your phone number all over the Internet??

1 Like

Re: See What A Fellow Nairalander Did To Me.. by Goodnuel: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2017
K024:
When you send cold chats to strangers, do try to introduce yourself and the purpose of the chat in the first message. If possible, you may also mention how you got the number.

It makes life easier for both of you.

For instance the fellow didn't know you're from Nairaland so there's no "fellow nairalander" for now
Well, I didn't get the chance..

(1) (Reply)

Baby Sex Pre-selection; COUPLES Give Birth To Your Choice Of Baby / Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana / Find Condom In Your Man’s Pocket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.