Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:00 PM

Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (66090 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Priest Feeds Congregation Rat Poison To Prove They’re Above Death… They All Died / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by syncACE(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2017
Adamsberlin:
Abi tagbo's spirit dey strike.
even tagbo's spirit is tipsy from too much alchohol intake
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by juvvy: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2017
Wat happened to tu-Pac n Biggy n dia death yrs bck was a mystery,it is abt to happen in d Nigeria entertainment industry
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by WebSurfer(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2017
GogetterMD:

Brah, autopsy dey see juju o! grin
Go watch the movie "The autopsy of Jane Doe"

Really ? I dont want to believe that
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Tinu02(f): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2017
Bad market...might be drug
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by brenister10: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2017
Leakdaddy:
Afonja will always be and afonja... No matter how rich or famous.

They should check if the organs and parts of the dead meat is still complete.

We shouldn't completely trust this afonja musicians.
They all have that ritualist instinct in their DNA

And you dey listen to their music?
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Leakdaddy: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2017
brenister10:

And you dey listen to their music?
Spit on u
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Obeflacko(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2017
Woly:
The kind life way these guys dey live ehh,, na wa .reckless driving, drinking, smoking, womanizing, late night partying and so fort. Na human being dey do themselves,make dem bury them and forget say na person kill them. Without Christ, it means chrisis.
***crisis
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by brenister10: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2017
Leakdaddy:
Spit on u
Just one condom would have done the job
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Leakdaddy: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
brenister10:

Just one condom would have done the job
F uck u
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by nevachange(f): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Pls weting be special ed work again ?

rate my workout , slay journey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xauz0_RbZw
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Ecuador1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
oodua1stson:
ask Google na. Mumu oshi. N.a. your type den de take do money ritual

Lol
I go dey happy if u go fit use me do rituals
Mugu
Nar ur mother dem go use do ritual
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by oodua1stson: 12:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Ecuador1:

Lol
I go dey happy if u go fit use me do rituals
Mugu
Nar ur mother dem go use do ritual
I'm guessing you're one of those kids raised by irresponsible low life parents. That's why you would find it easy to mention other people's parents online

Twàt
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Ecuador1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
oodua1stson:
I'm guessing you're one of those kids raised by irresponsible low life parents. That's why you would find it easy to mention other people's parents online

Twàt

Go home n call ur mum a Arrow
N I hope ur referring to ur dad as a low life n irresponsible man cause dat what he really is
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Ecuador1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ecuador1:

Go home n call ur mum a Arrow

N I hope ur referring to ur dad as a low life n irresponsible man cause dat what he really is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / This Jennifer Lopez Outfit Is Why Google Image Search Exists / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.