Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (70895 Views)

Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by NaijaElba(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
I have left church in the middle of service to bleep my Colombia gf when I first met her....I pray God should forgive me anyway. Bleeping all night and going to church in the morning is nothing....Some pastors bleep church ladies, God didn't because of that pull the church down or make the pastor die. It is only God that I knows who's serving him wholeheartedly.

6 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by AfricanCity: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by ffo(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
EscobarSnipes:

The problem lies partialy with the type of messages preached in churches nowadays: favour, blessings, prosperity, giving etc nowadays a church is where one goes and is comfortable in ones's sins, its where many go with intentions of finding a sex partner.

More emphasis are laid on the mercies of God than on the wages of sin and the consequences of toying with his grace-up to the extent that He is viewed as desperate to forgive.

The fact that Christ warned more about hell than the pleasures of heaven is a grim reminder of the morbid reality.
God being righteousness, MUST SURELY punish sin in any form. His silence, grace and long suffering will not be mocked but must be paid for.

Whether we like it or not it is the bitter reality we will one day face.
"......IT IS A FEARFUL THING TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE LIVING GOD"
Well said brother. God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by lilyheaven: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2018

12 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Neurotika: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Sex is a wonderful thing. It's art, it's beauty. We should stop demonizing it. You complicate things when you bring religion into it.

4 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by fitinwell: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Titus 3:5-7Kjv

Says it all..
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Onyex65: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
with condoms no sin just normal push up. skin to skin , partially sin
kissing little bit sin sucking boobs minor sin

sucking pusssssszy fairly sin

anal sex , sin! sin! sin!
lemme judge you, u r going to hell with this nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Onyex65: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Neurotika:
Sex is a wonderful thing. It's art, it's beauty. We should stop demonizing it. You complicate things when you bring religion into it.

shut up your mouth there!!!

11 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Kwenty: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
EscobarSnipes:

The problem lies partialy with the type of messages preached in churches nowadays: favour, blessings, prosperity, giving etc nowadays a church is where one goes and is comfortable in ones's sins, its where many go with intentions of finding a sex partner.

More emphasis are laid on the mercies of God than on the wages of sin and the consequences of toying with his grace-up to the extent that He is viewed as desperate to forgive.

The fact that Christ warned more about hell than the pleasures of heaven is a grim reminder of the morbid reality.
God being righteousness, MUST SURELY punish sin in any form. His silence, grace and long suffering will not be mocked but must be paid for.

Whether we like it or not it is the bitter reality we will one day face.
"......IT IS A FEARFUL THING TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE LIVING GOD"
No other point can be surest than this.

4 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Maisillion(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
If kongi kill person now how u won make me attend the service grin . Sometimes common sense arent common.

1 Like

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Divay22(f): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gidex4u:
Is having sex the only sin in the whole wide world?

Abeg help me ask.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by ooshinibos: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
it the end times , but a sinner should not be stopped from coming to church , he might find help in church , am sure Jesus will not ban an habitual sinner from coming to his presence , if Nigerian looters and politicians can attend church ..why not the fornicator ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Alfredody: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
with condoms no sin just normal push up. skin to skin , partially sin
kissing little bit sin sucking boobs minor sin

sucking pusssssszy fairly sin

anal sex , sin! sin! sin!
lol
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by RexTramadol1: 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
If to say Bros J dey earth kwa, we for don do amendments to that constitution oh

Man dey hot and konji Na Omo buruku

Gals wey dey out dis tym no dey epp mataz.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Caseless: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Seun , what's this message I keep getting today? What's wrong with your system?

Picture below

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Listen to a virgin talking.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by omogidi234(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Maychang:
This is for Singles.

As much as we try to twist God's words to suit our selfish desires, the truth remains the truth. A sin is a sin.

How do you guys/ladies have Sex and still find it very easy to go to church? No guilt, no remorse.

I have seen Men and women who cohabitate or spend weekends together (please dont come here with nothing happened) and attend church service together.

Nice stuff there.

I have always felt like this before but right now, I think differently.

Hate the sin but love the people.

There is no amount of word you can sermonize someone on this that the person would listen but if the person keeps going to church and you keep praying, the truth would be unveiled to them.

Not going to church is bad for them.

So when you have people like that around you, mention it to them, pray about it and ensure they go to church.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by clerkent(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
toluxa1:

So once I go for confession, I'm covered? I can do it all week, go for confession and continue next week? Just asking oo, cos I no understand that Catholic confession parol.

https://www.nairaland.com/4349644/like-new-iphone-6s-64gb
Go and sell your phone and leave Catholic alone.if you wanna know come through the front door on Sunday service

2 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Maychang:
This is for Singles.

As much as we try to twist God's words to suit our selfish desires, the truth remains the truth. A sin is a sin.

How do you guys/ladies have Sex and still find it very easy to go to church? No guilt, no remorse.

I have seen Men and women who cohabitate or spend weekends together (please dont come here with nothing happened) and attend church service together.

Sex is a gift from God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by ginggerxy: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Maychang:
This is for Singles.

even Jesus said he didn't come for the righteous.so the fvck are you to chose who should go church and who shouldn't

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by davillian(m): 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
I don't go to church when I smash till Sunday morning.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
lilyheaven:
A lady living with her boy friend once invited me to their Church program, they are both ushers in their Church grin
Which I declined. Every morning I hear them pray.
Yet she gets pregnant, do abortion.
Still, they don't miss any activities in their church.
I have stopped going to Church, since my pastor asked me out.
If he's single, there's nothing wrong for him asking you out

5 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Maychang:
This is for Singles.

you are guilty too my dear if u lie u die, but well,anything for Nairaland.........**whilstling**
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Ibman: 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hmmm!

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Longcucumber(m): 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
Maychang:
This is for Singles.

is like you are conjified and you need a very longcucumber.come let me fu.k you for free so that you will know why people fu.k all night on saturday and still go to church on sunday.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Kylekent59: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Caseless:
Seun , what's this message I keep getting today? What's wrong with your system?

Picture below

You have been banned. check your profile and stroll down to see the date
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS NO PASTOR, BISHOP, REV FATHER, NUN AND POPE IS A VIRGIN. ARGUE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS

2 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by aku626(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
The church isn’t a gathering of saints it is a hospital for sinners

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Caseless: 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
Kylekent59:

You have been banned. check your profile and stroll down to see the date
not banned at all. It has been happening all day. For posting that , anti-spam just did its crazy thing though.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by gfelo(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
as if u knw what is happenin now
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by anointed1234: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Kingfanak:

Explain with biblical reference How masturbation is a sin.
Explain with biblical reference how drinking 'sniper' or acid can kill

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.