Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (70892 Views)

Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Fourwinds: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Maisillion:
If kongi kill person now how u won make me attend the service grin . Sometimes common sense arent common.

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Fourwinds: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Op it's so obvious that you are just jealous,

Go find yourself a fuckbuddie. U need one
because she pointed out evil means she is jealous?

just take a look at yourself

2 Likes

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Fourwinds: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Edoblakky:
So what do you suggest people who indulge in sin should do? Abstain from church service ?
This is not to justify sin but the scriptures say "what can separate us from the love of God?" God hates sin but loves the dinner. I always advise people to avoid sin , but if they sin, the church is the best place to go for cleansing. Do you know that by listening to God's word, we're cleansed?
Let's not condemn one another but encourage ourselves to yield more to God and in no time, we'll realize that for the child of God, sin is not an option but a matter Christ already dealt with for us. God bless us all.
she is indirectly telling you to abstain from sin not church....
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Fourwinds: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
is the act bad for the married too?
no...provided the person you are doing it with is your spouse

1 Like

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Fourwinds: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
whirlout:
Nigerians are so judgmental, it is really sad. I see it all the time especially when assessing somebody elses life. What business of yours is it what they do. You talk as though you are pure as snow. Am sure u are worse in a lot of other areas than those group u condemn. Bible thompers are always the worst. Perhaps u forgot your bible tells u not to judge others.
pointingout a wrong is not judgement...

judgement is the ability to punish the individual after acknowledging their wrong doing.....example is juggle justice... please read your Bible well...

1 Like

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Fourwinds: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
millionboi2:
u have to be specific.

Are u talking to married singles or sex?
did you not see singles in her message? nawa ooooo
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by toluxa1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
clerkent:

yet you want to know what's going on in Catholic Church.hmm bro don't be a monitoring spirit.

I don't have to be a member to know what's going on. I read alot of NASA and Space related journals, medical writeups and follow US Politics, none of which is my line. Which is not bad. smiley
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by jaychubi: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Fourwinds:
so you want to tell me you don't know the ten commandments? so it is right to willfully and consciously commit sin? I think it is you that lack common sense.

sex is meant for the married....

Jesus only came for the sinners and all have sinned and fallen short of his glory so shut up already
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Fourwinds: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
jaychubi:

Jesus only came for the sinners and all have sinned and fallen short of his glory so shut up already
Jesus only came for the remorseful sinners not the dead hearted sinners who are perpetual in their acts. so keep shut

1 Like

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Fourwinds: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pataricatering:
Jesus died for your sins - so how come we are still still talking about sin ! Christianity is so confusing !
how will you feel if you pay my debt and I keep borrowing over and over again and you keep paying...
will you be satisfied with this scenario?

1 Like

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by piagetskinner(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
that is because;
they do not have hatred for sin....

if u have hatred for something u wouldn't want to have anything to do with that thing...

again..they have not truly repented... scripture says that there are some sins that shouldn't be mentioned among believers.

the sin of sexual immorality is the most common among young people... the bible tells us again that he who commits sexual immortality sins against his own body, every sin a man commits is committed outside the body and our body does not belong to us but to God..because it is Gods temple .so honour God with you body because you are not your own, you were bought with a price.

finally the grace of God that bringeth salvation has appeared to all men...and that grace teaches us to say NO to sin..grace is not a license for sin...but a license for holiness

he who has an ear let him hear

1 Like

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by jaychubi: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Fourwinds:
Jesus only came for the remorseful sinners not the dead hearted sinners who are perpetual in their acts. so keep shut

Sinner na sinner

Let me educate u

After the death of Jesus things has changed as all we need is to believe and confess him, we are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Fourwinds: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
jaychubi:

Sinner na sinner

Let me educate u

After the death of Jesus things has changed as all we need is to believe and confess him, we are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus
sinner no be sinner...some are remorseful while others are harden sinners...

how can you tell me the Pharaoh that free Israelites wasn't harden and it cost him and his army lives..

what about Judas Iscariot? he was with Jesus all through his ministry but happened.... greed over took him...

so brother sinner is never a sinner....the truly repentant ones are for God ok
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Franky826: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Maychang:
This is for Singles.

As much as we try to twist God's words to suit our selfish desires, the truth remains the truth. A sin is a sin.

How do you guys/ladies have Sex and still find it very easy to go to church? No guilt, no remorse.

I have seen Men and women who cohabitate or spend weekends together (please dont come here with nothing happened) and attend church service together.

Just saw this on Subdelivery page on Twitter
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by staggerman(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
God is not in the church building.... He is in man.
When you have sex, God is there... He's not waiting for u in church... He goes with you to church as you go.

He is ever present

1 Like

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by victor8269: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
mcfynest:
There is no more condemnation of you are in Christ Jesus.
U can't even quote it
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

sex is a gift from God to the married
sense also is a gift from God to everybody...... Why choose the wrong gift??

Nothing concern sex with marriage. Even in ur bible, sex between unmarried people isn't a sin and ur here blabbing nonsense.
Animals have sex too, Are they married? Sense actually works wen consciously used.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by farem: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2018
Abang52:
So because I bleep make I no go visit my father again. Oga

You really have not known who your father is. Your real father knows you
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Jaydear: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sin is Sin weather committed on Saturday night or any other time of the week. We are all sinners, but only SAVED by HIS grace.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by IAmAmbrose(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nothing concern sex with marriage. Even in ur bible, sex between unmarried people isn't a sin and ur here blabbing nonsense.
Animals have sex too, Are they married? Sense actually works wen consciously used.

truly truly i say unto u brethren u don't have common sense

Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
IkennaDavid1:

Can u also explain with biblical reference how masturbation is not a sin?

Sorry, I don't believe in fairy tales.
Although I enjoy reading them.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

truly truly i say unto u brethren u don't have common sense

Ok Apostle Ambrose Adekunle...grin.
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by lilyheaven: 12:20am On Apr 21, 2020
kikake:

When will you develop sense, instead of judging Church from the actions of men and women that go Church or preach in Church?
Sinner, you will go to hell fire
Re: Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning by meobizy(f): 9:40am On May 30, 2021
Thus was why I started worshipping myself instead. I don’t see the logic of a God who would gift man physical pleasure only to make him deny himself of it. For those asking, I can create life, I only need a partner to make it happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.