Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Need The Cost Of Roofing 4-b/r Bungallow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need The Cost Of Roofing 4-b/r Bungallow (1363 Views)

Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type / Want To Know The Cost Of Roofing Sheets (long Span). / Cost Of Roofing A 3bedroom Bungallow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Cost Of Roofing 4-b/r Bungallow by nineville(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2010
Please I need the estimate of roofing a 4-b/r bungallow ungently (4-sided roofing style).I mean how many planks 2 by4, 2 by 3, 2 by 2(logging )and 6 by 2.5 slate to use? The bungalow is on an area of 50 by 50 feet.
Re: I Need The Cost Of Roofing 4-b/r Bungallow by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-410039.0.html

Please read this thread, but note you wont be buying roofing boards. And the price for slates depends largely on location. You can tell me where your property is located so I can make some calls to some suppliers there to be sure.
Re: I Need The Cost Of Roofing 4-b/r Bungallow by nineville(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
Thanks aasog for your reply. You are always meticulous and cerebral in your work. But in the redirected reply, u did not mention the slate quantity & cost. hope an omission?

(1) (Reply)

3 And Half Plots Of Land Chevron Drive Lekki, Lagos / 3 Bedroom, 2toilet, 2 Bathrm, (private)morgan Estate Phase 2 Ojodu/omole Ikeja / Land For Sell 4 Promo Price @ Garden Of Eden Estate Simawa Behind Redem Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.