Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,780,998 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! (2683 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Prec1ous(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
"He is not a man, he should have walked away even though i insulted and assaulted him"

That was all she was screaming, after her husband had landed a resounding slap at her, forgetting all the time she had abused him and pushed him to his limit, i was a witness and her conscience was too.

I guess she is not woman enough or she would have kept shut and desist from locking her husbands shirt.

I decided i will like to elaborate on this issue, i think it is sheer double standard especially when a woman will think she has the full monopoly to insult and assault a man, especially a man that has a high threshold for her incessant tantrums and bickering.

I am not writing in favour of men or against women, but i want us all to apply simple logic to this issue, it may help our present and subsequent relationships.

There really is no special man from mars that is emotionless to the extent of petting you everytime you act wrily. Your husband is in no way different from your father, brother, male teacher who will whoop your ass at any misdeamanour. So i wonder why you think those people can touch you and your husband cannot especially when you cannot even respect yourself and him?

The husband composition
HUSBAND = father + brother + teacher + disciplinarian

A man walking away has no correlation to his level of manliness or maturity, different people have different elastic limit to assault, the number of times it will take Adamu to retaliate might be higher for Adam. So quit testing their limits and beastmode threshold. You cannot perpetually put a man through repetitive and costant provocation yet expect him to go all romeo on you.

Some get angry easily and others can really bottle things up(this ones are more dangerous), you should know your man before you start hoping he walks out everytime you go into bitch mode.

CAN A MAN HIT A WOMAN
Yes, a man can hit a woman and likewise a woman can hit a man. But men are mostly bigger and stronger and thus, the percentage of beating and hitting comes from the man, but the most provocation comes from the women!

There is no rule anywhere against this, growing up i had beaten my sister and she had also flipped the script on me. Fighting between male and female was no big deal when we were all growing.

The only change now is that, we all have grown in stature and maturity, so fighting everyday and mostly without reason had to stop.

WHAT TYPE OF MAN WILL HIT A WOMAN
1. THE MAN WHO LOVES YOU SO MUCH

If your man has invested too much on you and he does not cheat or look out to other women, he is going to hit you very soon if you provoke him costantly. This men are always the so called dream men of every woman. They are LOVELY and that is why they are a real danger if you feed the beast in them.

A man who cares less can always walk away to his concubine but this angel is going nowhere, he is indoor and listening to all the trash you are vomiting, he is going to snap soon. He loves you but he will hit you!

2. THE KIND AND GENEROUS MAN
This man is not selfish and he can give his life for you, the only problem is that every man keeps a mental record of all what they do for you. They weigh it on mental scales and check if they can forfiet it or get a reward.

NB: Most men do not do anything for FREE, it is a long term strategy to break your defenses when they are ready to upgrade their interest in you.

The problem is, most ladies offer nothing to this type of men most times and yet they constatly provoke him. He is going to blow up one day when he knows that you are taking him for granted and he will beat you up and that to him may feel like payback.

3. EVERY MAN
Everyman has the tendency to beat up his wife, but they behave as a mirror to how the wife act towards them, if all others factors are costant!
This is because, everyman is lovely, kind, generous and weak to a particular woman he loves but is she fully protected? NOOOOOOO!

WHEN SHOULD A MAN HIT HIS WOMAN?

A man should honestly not hit a woman especially when the size and strenght difference is way above the negligible level, this will inflict more bodily harm to the woman and so a man should try to keep his cool always. The only probem here is that ... not all men can keep cool and calm always. I know those who can though ... DEAD MEN!

Men are naturally defensive, some are more prone to get defensive and attack and they care less of your sex especially when they mentally think that you have challenged them enough, all they see is just another COMPETITION and not a WOMAN, that is when the slap comes in most times!

NB: A man weighs verbal and active abuse on different scales but he sees them both as an ATTACK on him, while he may react immediately if you push him or hit him, he may also snap from from 3hours of VERBAL ABUSE.

VERBAL abuse to a man is like a TAUNT and everytime you do it, you are chopping off his manliness and he keeps seeing this as an open challenge. This is what boxers and wrestlers do, so why are you doing this as a woman?

To a man, VERBAL ABUSE is more grevious than PHYSICAL ASSAULT, it causes a mental friction everytime you insult him, he get so bitter till he has had enough and HE WILL EXPEND ALL THE PENT UP ANGER ON YOU!

I am not as strong as ANTHONY JOSHUA, is that still enough reason why i should give him a slap first, whilst hoping that he will look at my size and walk away because he is MAN ENOUGH?

WHAT KIND OF A WOMAN WILL A MAN HIT

This section will be the honey pot for the so called FEMINISTS, but the truth is... the more you want a man to treat you like a man, the higher you increases the chances of getting between the crossfire.

Naturally, men protect and defend woman but when a woman wants to get territorial and man-like, i am sorry he will treat you like a fellow man, he will fight you and there is no shame.

All men are SCARED of their mothers, some even more than their father, this confirms something. A woman who can act like a mother can have a man in her grasp. But if you choose to act like a man, you are setting the stage up for an impending battle and you will always LOSE!

lalasticlala, mynd44

PS: If emotions always override your thinking, this post is not for you.

Prec1ous

SOURCE: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Prec1ous(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
I will be appending some comments here!
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by makydebbie(f): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Damn! That was long read! But I must finish this banku fess. lipsrsealed
I get your point op, there's a limit to everything. Everyone has their breaking point.

What I do understand is, if my husband tries to hit, I'll show him I started watching wwe since I was five. So if he thinks he's going to get all Kung fu on me, dude is on a long thing. When I'm done taking you to suplex city and going all Roman reigns on you, dodging your punches to give my superman punch, he'll also understand why Shawn Michaels super kicks gets him his victories. Just before ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT, and a little RKO, he's gonna get the gift of Maky and drink it in.

Honestly, I'm not gonna sit in one corner and cry also probably plead, I'll fight. And we'll end up in the hospital together. As man and wife. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Blackhawk01: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
I didn't bother reading the content but an answer to your question, hit me when you're ready to be buried. angry undecided

1 Like

Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2017

Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Prec1ous(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:

Send me my BANKU now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by MhizzAJ(f): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Why should a man even hit a woman in d first place. It's unacceptable

The thing is that some men are naturally hot tempered..so most of them can't just control themselves when angry instead they start slapping and punching.
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by OneLazyGirl: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
A lot of things are wrong with this post. First off, the "husband composition" absolute nonsense. A husband is just an equal partner in a marriage. And no, a man that "loves you so much" will NOT hit you. What kind of skewed logic is that? There is no justifiable reason for hitting your woman (or anyone for that matter) if you were not hit first. Don't try to equate verbal abuse with physical abuse. If you cannot insult her back, ignore her. Or better yet, end the relationship if the nagging is intolerable. That ignorant bit about feminism? Not even gonna waste my time. It's the ones who have no idea what feminism is about that have the most to say about it.

2 Likes

Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
Curse be the day I hit any woman most especially the one I have professed love to.

There are other means to deal with a woman, physical abuse will inflict both physical and emotional injury on her.

1 Like

Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by MEILYN(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
I didn't read all you wrote, but I tell you bro. Any woman who's courageous enough to hit me should be ready to learn some equality lessons. I may spare you if I love you to an extent, but trust me you are getting a response when you lay your hands on me. I will never walk away and I don't care what the society thinks, I don't care what these holier than thou men think as well on nairaland. If you can't be a lady, don't expect me to be a gentleman. Women and men are equal now, If you touch me, it means you are looking for a fight.

Equality shouldn't be brought up when it favors you alone. I am likely to knockout a man who hits me, there's absolutely no problem if I decided to give the same treatment to any woman who hits me as well. I am for equality, no gender is superior so why should I Walk away when I could break a Jaw for fun?

4 Likes

Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Prec1ous(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
A lot of things are wrong with this post. First off, the "husband composition" absolute nonsense. A husband is just an equal partner in a marriage.

WIFE = Mother + sister + teacher, It is still same thing.
I guess you catch my drift there too and i did not say anything about them both partners not equal to themselves considering that i also see marriage as a partnership.

OneLazyGirl:
And no, a man that "loves you so much" will NOT hit you. What kind of skewed logic is that? There is no justifiable reason for hitting your woman (or anyone for that matter) if you were not hit first. Don't try to equate verbal abuse with physical abuse. If you cannot insult her back, ignore her. Or better yet, end the relationship if the nagging is intolerable. That ignorant bit about feminism? Not even gonna waste my time. It's the ones who have no idea what feminism is about that have the most to say about it.

I hope you know that love is just an umbrella word for investment, interest and effort that is put into a relationship. No one loves you just because it is you, there is a factor of interest.

A man who loves you so much has a high potential of becoming obsessed and fanatical about you, he can really hurt you if you destroy his fairytale.

A man will not insult you back most times, most are not good at it and it beyond them. Verbal abuse is more hurtful than Physical assault to a man, take that from me. You can also do a sample inquiry.

1 Like

Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Fearlez: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
After reading this nicely written piece, it seems the central theme is a subtle justification for hitting a woman.

OP even endorses verbal assault to warrant a beating.

I think a woman could be hit if she hits first but for verbal insult? Any woman beater reading this piece will justify his actions.

Disgraceful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by muller101(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hit her whenever u feel like grin
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by OneLazyGirl: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Prec1ous:

WIFE = Mother + sister + teacher, It is still same thing.
I guess you catch my drift there too and i did not say anything about them both partners not equal to themselves considering that i also see marriage as a partnership.

I hope you know that love is just an umbrella word for investment, interest and effort that is put into a relationship. No one loves you just because it is you, there is a factor of interest.

A man who loves you so much has a high potential of becoming obsessed and fanatical about you, he can really hurt you if you destroy his fairytale.

The issue about love is that, there is no such thing as

oh, so while your husband is your father, brother, teacher and disciplnarian, your wife is just your mother, sister and teacher and you say it's the same thing? HOW? Wives lack disciplinary capabilities? Your spouse is your equal partner and friend. Period. How many of your friends do you beat up or "discipline"?
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Prec1ous(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fearlez:
After reading this nicely written piece, it seems the central theme is a subtle justification for hitting a woman.

OP even endorses verbal assault to warrant a beating.

I think a woman could be hit if she hits first but for verbal insult? Any woman beater reading this piece will justify his actions.

Disgraceful.

That is because you came in from an angle.

All types of assualt are wrong, but male and female react differently to both.

This post does not justify his actions, this post condemns both party!
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Prec1ous(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
OneLazyGirl:

oh, so while your husband is your father, brother, teacher and disciplnarian, your wife is just your mother, sister and teacher and you say it's the same thing? HOW? Wives lack disciplinary capabilities? Your spouse is your equal partner and friend. Period. How many of your friends do you beat up or "discipline"?

I missed the part of DISCIPLINARIAN, i was to add that too.
What i am trying to say is, they both have complex roles to play to each other.

I understand you and you comments have enlightened me too!

At the article end, i compared a woman who can control him like his mother as the winner!

1 Like

Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by tosyne2much(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
You have said it all.. Even the most humble man in the world can beat up a woman when his tolerance has been stretched to the end point
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nairanders will never disappoint. Ladies here want to start forming "Arubebe" "" we will not take it""

Where as one nigga dey dust their eyes at any given chance.

Even guys sef, na here all of una go turn saint. But for real life na backhand dem babe dey collect if they mess up.

1 Like

Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by pocohantas(f): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
Men are not the only ones guilty of physical assault.
I don't know why we have so many threads stereotyping men as perpetrators and women as the sole instigators.

Now that I have made my point that women are also culprits.

When would we see much threads telling women when they can use knife or hot water on men for verbal, emotional or any form of abuse? You know women go all the way, knowing they can't match the man physically.

I know that day will never come.
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by makydebbie(f): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Prec1ous:

Send me my BANKU now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Gone.
And hey I'm vexed with you. angry
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by tosyne2much(m): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:

I don't know why we have so many threads stereotyping only men as perpetrators and women as the sole instigators.

When would we see much threads telling women when they can use knife or hot water on men for verbal or any form of abuse? You know women go all the way, knowing they can't match the man physically.

I think the issue here is that men are usually castigated each time a physical assault issue arises probably because men are the strongest get vessel, but believe me, women are sometimes the ones that initiate this thing because they know the society will surely take side with them

So, as we have violent men, violent women too also abound
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Prec1ous(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:
I don't know why we have so many threads stereotyping only men as perpetrators and women as the sole instigators.

When would we see much threads telling women when they can use knife or hot water on men for verbal or any form of abuse? You know women go all the way, knowing they can't match the man physically.

My NEXT POST.

The truth you and I know is that, guys are rarely at the instigator role though not negligible.

I am not casting any blame on women, the problem is still from the guys that is why women should be careful.

Most guys can control their tempers, so they should be wary.
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Divay22(f): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by pocohantas(f): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Prec1ous:

My NEXT POST.

The truth you and I know is that, guys are rarely at the instigator role though not negligible.

I am not casting any blame on women, the problem is still from the guys that is why women should be careful.

Most guys can control their tempers, so they should be wary.

Yes, guys are rarely instigators, that includes men who brazenly cheat on their wives. Clap for yourself grin grin...

I'm sorry, I don't know such truth. Anyone can be an instigator...
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Prec1ous(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why should a man even hit a woman in d first place. It's unacceptable

The thing is that some men are naturally hot tempered..so most of them can't just control themselves when angry instead they start slapping and punching.

I think you get the drift. Hitting a woman is a big NO.

Most guys don't have self control, and that is one point this article is elaborating on.

That is why I asked that ladies should know their husbands well enough and his elastic limit. Thanks
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Prec1ous(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dextology:
Curse be the day I hit any woman most especially the one I have professed love to.

There are other means to deal with a woman, physical abuse will inflict both physical and emotional injury on her.

What about how she deals with you?

I don't support anything relating to abuse but this post is based on observation.
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Fearlez: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Prec1ous:

That is because you came in from an angle.

All types of assualt are wrong, but male and female react differently to both.

This post does not justify his actions, this post condemns both party!

Prec1ous:

There really is no special man from mars that is emotionless to the extent of petting you everytime you act wrily. Your husband is in no way different from your father, brother, male teacher who will whoop your ass at any misdeamanour. So i wonder why you think those people can touch you and your husband cannot especially when you cannot even respect yourself and him?

Above is an excerpt from your post. It's sending out the wrong signals and all potential wife beaters and active wife beaters would give a thumbs up to it.

Pay attention to the reddened part " misdemeanor" really? A woman gets beaten by husband for misdemeanor?

And a brother or male teacher is different from the husband as level of emotional investments is high in one and nearly absent in the others. Same is the level of responsibility.
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Prec1ous(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
MEILYN:
I didn't read all you wrote, but I tell you bro. Any woman who's courageous enough to hit me should be ready to learn some equality lessons. I may spare you if I love you to an extent, but trust me you are getting a response when you lay your hands on me. I will never walk away and I don't care what the society thinks, I don't care what these holier than thou men think as well on nairaland. If you can't be a lady, don't expect me to be a gentleman. Women and men are equal now, If you touch me, it means you are looking for a fight.

Equality shouldn't be brought up when it favors you alone. I am likely to knockout a man who hits me, there's absolutely no problem if I decided to give the same treatment to any woman who hits me as well. I am for equality, no gender is superior so why should I Walk away when I could break a Jaw for fun?

This guy understands some of the points I raised.

If you want me to the treat you like a lady, then act like one. Don't taunt, challenge or hit me like a guy will do. The backlash will be strong.

I don't do "holy holy", act well and I will behave like a puppy to you.
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Prec1ous(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
You have said it all.. Even the most humble man in the world can beat up a woman when his tolerance has been stretched to the end point

This is like the summary of everything I wrote up there.

But emotion will not let most people see through or understand it like you. Respect
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by ChineseBuggati3(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
Every man has their anger endurance level and boiling point, but i sometimes wonder what some women mean by not being man enough after verbally assaulting a man not minding that Verbal abuse
tends to create repetitive
negative thoughts, having the longest term impact above physical abuse. So as for me i might treat her Bleep up when stretched to the limit(later we can make peace)
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Prec1ous(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
I get your point op, there's a limit to everything. Everyone has their breaking point.

What I do understand is, if my husband tries to hit, I'll show him I started watching wwe since I was five. So if he thinks he's going to get all Kung fu on me, dude is on a long thing. When I'm done taking you to suplex city and going all Roman reigns on you, dodging your punches to give my superman punch, he'll also understand why Shawn Michaels super kicks gets him his victories. Just before ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT, and a little RKO, he's gonna get the gift of Maky and drink it in.

Honestly, I'm not gonna sit in one corner and cry also probably plead, I'll fight. And we'll end up in the hospital together. As man and wife. kiss

You must really be a fan of WWE.

The explanations you gave is just how most guys feel. They give no room for complacency and bullsh!t.

Just act your role and you will be fine.

Still waiting on my BANKU!
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Prec1ous(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
stupidity:
Nairanders will never disappoint. Ladies here want to start forming "Arubebe" "" we will not take it""

Where as one nigga dey dust their eyes at any given chance.

Even guys sef, na here all of una go turn saint. But for real life na backhand dem babe dey collect if they mess up.

The double standard here is really of HIGH STANDARD!

I had a neighbor who punches his wife at any opportunity, guess what...

He was at quarreling with some other man for hitting his wife and I was like... DAMN, JUST KILL ME!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Commotion On Social Media As Busty Lady's Boobs Pops Out / Another Toxic Relationship Ended / Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.