Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! (2779 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
MEILYN:
Hahahaha, Lmao. I wouldn't hit my girlfriend or my wife under any circumstance but these girls are just pushing it. How would someone come to me and say men and women are equal in all ramifications? The other day, one was saying women should be allowed to lead combat in the military during war. Her fellow ladies gave her a big support, nothing I said changed their minds that day. Now I am saying, okay if that's what you want then you will get it. How about I put you to sleep when you hit me first during an argument? We all know ladies are known to hit first and then play the victim card when men retaliate.

You are alright if you are a loving lady and I know you well enough to understand that you hit me because of your feelings at that moment. It won't be the same for aggressive ladies though, you can't hit me for no reason and expect me to watch you or walk away.

I understand u now
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Augustap(f): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
MEILYN:
What happened to self control for the woman? Not holding his shirt would go a long way to stop the violence from occurring.
Didn't u see where i listed d possible causes of his anger, or u didn't see where i said women push men to the extreme?
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by MEILYN(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Augustap:

Didn't u see where i listed d possible causes of his anger, or u didn't see where i said women push men to the extreme?
I wasn't disagreeing with your points mam.
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Augustap(f): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
MEILYN:
I wasn't disagreeing with your points mam.
I know. Just drawing ur attention to the women's shortcomings i listed
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Seriously I don't want a woman beater for a husband... I've never and would ever hit a man/ woman no matter the level of provocation.. I just hate abuse in marriage.. my neighbour keeps hitting her husband every time they argue, yesterday she hit him with slippers and the husband kept quiet. This woman would go in and come out after 5mins or so and she would hit the man. The last one she did ehn, she bit his finger. Then the man stood up and picked up his slippers, immediately the woman started shouting "he has killed me o" he didn't even touch her. Please ladies let's not provoke our husbands/bf's
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Prec1ous(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Deep
mhizesther:
Seriously I don't want a woman beater for a husband... I've never and would ever hit a man/ woman no matter the level of provocation.. I just hate abuse in marriage.. my neighbour keeps hitting her husband every time they argue, yesterday she hit him with slippers and the husband kept quiet. This woman would go in and come out after 5mins or so and she would hit the man. The last one she did ehn, she bit his finger. Then the man stood up and picked up his slippers, immediately the woman started shouting "he has killed me o" he didn't even touch her. Please ladies let's not provoke our husbands/bf's
Re: When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! by Prec1ous(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lalasticlala and Mynd44.

This thread will make for a great discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My GF Kissing My Bestfriend , What Should I Do? / I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So......... / Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.