Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed (1693 Views)

Answers Needed, No One Should Take It Personal / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof For God's Existence. / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by ABBkelvin(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
What is the gain of being giving birth to and existing as human being?
What is the gain and purpose of living on forever till infinity according to religious followers and their various believe?
What is the purpose of existence of living things and non living things?
What is the purpose of existence of higher beings or God inclusive incase it exist(excluding theory of evolution here)?
Nothing actually make sense to me either we live forever or die and it end there. Whichever question you can answer please do. Thread is open to every human being willing to have an input.

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by ABBkelvin(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Cc; seun, jonnydon22, hopefullandlord, kingebukasblog, chemystry, otem, florbu, sonoflucifer, butterflyon, felixmor
, deicide, nobody, otematum, kingebukablog, richirich713, adepter26, scepticalpyrrho,
Jonbellion, luvmijeje, rilwayne001, tluzzie, halfpenny, fearless, profkenny1, veekid, coolusername, aaronson, matrix600, precisionfx, johnydon22, geoworldedu
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by hopefulLandlord: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Here to learn
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by ABBkelvin(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Here to learn
Haa Sir, is my question too difficult to render either opinion or answer to?
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by Flame4chi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
have you heard of "Life after death" or you don't believe in it?

God created everyone for a purpose which I believe is all for good. Most times circumstances tends to delay and even abrupt in most cases. For God's plan and purpose for our lives to be fulfill we have to follow his (Gods) principle and guidance. it might not be easy tho but it is actually worth the patience. to crown it all, we must strive to make heaven which is our inheritance as Christians because this World is just a Phase and eternity is sure after Death.
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by ABBkelvin(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Flame4chi:
have you heard of "Life after death" or you don't believe in it?
Is like you don't even grasp my question. Now go back and read slowly to digest the questions one after the other.
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by hopefulLandlord: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:

Haa Sir, is my question too difficult to render either opinion or answer to?

Your question is based on purpose, I believe we all make or chose our purpose but I'd like to learn from others when it comes to things like this, no answer is wrong and none is "objectively" right

2 Likes

Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by Flame4chi(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:

Is like you don't even grasp my question. Now go back and read slowly to digest the questions one after the other.

The gain is simple.. To fulfill God's plan and purpose for every individual lives.
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by ABBkelvin(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Your question is based on purpose, I believe we all make or chose our purpose but I'd like to learn from others when it comes to things like this, no answer is wrong and none is "objectively" right
You believe? Believe is neither reality nor fact, Either you believe there's sun in the sky or not doesn't change the fact that the sun is there for all to see. My questions had nothing to do with believe or conviction. It is what I call reality or illusion type of questions.
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by ABBkelvin(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Flame4chi:

The gain is simple.. To fulfill God's plan and purpose for every individual lives.
You're not getting my point bro, what is the sole purpose of the "God" you're referring to here? Why is it in existence? What purpose does he have for itself?

1 Like

Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by OtemAtum: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:
Cc; seun, jonnydon22, hopefullandlord, kingebukasblog, chemystry, otem, florbu, sonoflucifer, butterflyon, felixmor
, deic.ide, nobody, otematum, kingebuk.ablog, richir.ich713, adept.er26, scepticalp.yrrho,
Jonbell.ion, luvm.ijeje, rilway.ne001, tlu.zzie, halfpenny, fearless, profkenny1, veekid, coolusern.ame, aaron.son, matrix.600, precisi.onfx, johnydo.n22, geowor.ldedu

Lol @ d bolded, I guess the bolded moniker was Frankmishael who prophesied that Johnydon22 and Sonofluc1fer will die at the end of a particular month, but they haven't died till date and the prophesier of Yahweh turned to NOBODY since then cheesy

Doctufos: Songs of Otem 9:18-26

18. Now did Frank Mishael, one who knows how to form many stories like that of the testimonies of people who saw hell fire and so on, thought, saying, my god shall punish this man who spoke against him.
19. And by the inspiration of Yahweh his god did he make this prophecy concerning SOL(short name) who was one of those who does not believe in Yahweh. And Frank Mishael, the prophet of Yahweh did like the prophets of old in the storybook, and he pronounced against SOL, saying,
u will die horrible death before this month end, if it didn't happen know I'm not a man of God And in like manner did he also curse Johnnydon22 who doesn't believe in his god also, saying that he will also die.
20. Now many observed the saying of Frank Mishael until the end of that month, but both SOL and Johnydon22 remained without dying. And the ego of the god of Frank Mishael was deflated. And the shame which came upon Frank Mishael was so great that his body was paralysed with fear. And he wept bitterly in his bedchamber when the end of the month came and nothing happened to SOL and Johnydon22.
21. For Frank Mishael had before gone on many days of prayer and fasting to make sure SOL and Johnydon22 die. And he has attended vigils, invoking the powerless power of his god to destroy SOL. But he knows not that his god has no power in our world to touch a soul, let alone kill anyone.
22. And Frank Mishael was ashamed to come on the satellite because of great shame. And he hid himself and wept like a baby. And he questioned his god in his secret place, saying, why did you inspire me, O god jehovah to make such prophecy?
23. Why did SOL remain alive till today? And why did Johnydon22 make fun of your name and you do nothing to him? Did Elijah not send fire upon 102 armies at your leading? And did men not glorify you for that?
24. Did Elisha not also murder many children for the magnification of your glory? And also did you not slaughter about 70,000 people in the time of David when they sinned against you? And did you not turn Nebuchadnezzar into an animal?
25. But now O god, why did you make me ashamed? How shall I face the people on the internet again and say something to them? Now when Yahweh did not reply Frank Mishael, he gently came to the internet and deleted his username which was Frankmishael and since then did he become Nobody on the internet.
26. This thing which I have written, did it not happen exactly as it is said? Now is it recorded on the satellite here https://www.nairaland.com/2203280/dont-enough-faith-atheist/2#31770063 on the 25th post of it.
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by OtemAtum: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:
What is the gain and purpose of living on forever till infinity according to religious followers and their various believe?
What is the purpose of existence of higher beings or God inclusive incase it exist(excluding theory of evolution here)?
Nothing actually make sense to me either we live forever or die and it end there. Whichever question you can answer please do. Thread is open to every human being willing to have an input.

Lalasticlala
There is no general gain or purpose for life. We are the one to find a personal purpose for our life and follow it to the end. This world and the universe as a whole is somewhat staged but not totally staged.
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by OtemAtum: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by ABBkelvin(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
OtemAtum:
There is no general gain or purpose for life. We are the one to find a personal purpose for our life and follow it to the end. This world and the universe as a whole is somewhat staged but not totally staged.
the last part of your statement contradict itself. Why do we need to have personal purpose?
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by OtemAtum: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:
the last part of your statement contradict itself. Why do we need to have personal purpose?

If you don't have personal purpose for life, you will be depressed and you'll live a miserable life. It's only for your own good to find a purpose and key into it. The last part of my statement said that 'life is somewhat staged but not totally staged.' I said it because of people who are reincarnated into it. There are actually some things they were coming to achieve in life before dying, but many of them don't get to discover that purpose why they came, but they found other purpose for themselves and they still lived a fulfilled life. It's like someone who had the intention of studying medicine in the University, got there, was dropped to study Microbiology or Biochemistry, accepted the offer and became serious with the course he was offered. And he came out with a first class and felt fulfilled eventually, whereas the other guy who also wanted to study medicine and was able to get Biochemistry didn't take it serious, became a drop out and was never fulfilled in life.

Purpose in life is a personal thing.

1 Like

Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by ABBkelvin(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
OtemAtum:

If you don't have personal purpose for life, you will be depressed and you'll live a miserable life. It's only for your own good to find a purpose and key into it. The last part of my statement said that 'life is somewhat staged but not totally staged.' I said it because of people who are reincarnated into it. There are actually some things they were coming to achieve in life before dying, but many of them don't get to discover that purpose why they came, but they found other purpose for themselves and they still lived a fulfilled life. It's like someone who had the intention of studying medicine in the University, got there, was dropped to study Microbiology or Biochemistry, accepted the offer and became serious with the course he was offered. And he came out with a first class and felt fulfilled eventually, whereas the other guy who also wanted to study medicine and was able to get Biochemistry didn't take it serious, became a drop out and was never fulfilled in life.

Purpose in life is a personal thing.
Either I'm depressed or not, I will still die just like people that died during war or sickness and those who died naturally. My questions still remain unanswered, what is the purpose of anything and everything there is? Don't cherry pick question sir. I am talking about reality and the God almighty you believe in is included. I'd follow your thread and I know what it's all about, I'm not for or against your doctufus, but what is the purpose of doctufus in the first place?
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:

Lalasticlala
ONLY IN CHRIST JESUS WILL MANKIND FIND HIS PURPOSE. WE WERE MADE BY HIM AND FOR HIM...HE MADE US TO LIVE IN AND THROUGH US HERE ON EARTH...NOTE! ONLY IN YOUR PURPOSE WILL YOU FIND SATISFACTION AND JOY.
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by ABBkelvin(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
ONLY IN CHRIST JESUS WILL MANKIND FIND HIS PURPOSE. WE WERE MADE BY HIM AND FOR HIM...HE MADE US TO LIVE IN AND THROUGH US HERE ON EARTH...NOTE! ONLY IN YOUR PURPOSE WILL YOU FIND SATISFACTION AND JOY.
Why do I need to find joy and satisfaction? What purpose is the joy and satisfaction has to give me? You're still not answering the question
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:
Why do I need to find joy and satisfaction? What purpose is the joy and satisfaction has to give me? You're still not answering the question
FULFILMENT
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by ABBkelvin(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
FULFILMENT
fulfillment in what? And why do I need fulfillment?
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by OtemAtum: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:

Either I'm depressed or not, I will still die just like people that died during war or sickness and those who died naturally. My questions still remain unanswered, what is the purpose of anything and everything there is? Don't cherry pick question sir. I am talking about reality and the God almighty you believe in is included. I'd follow your thread and I know what it's all about, I'm not for or against your doctufus, but what is the purpose of doctufus in the first place?

The answer is, there is no general purpose in life. The purpose for the Doctufos is to change African poor mentality and bring them at par psychologically with their counterparts in the world, to make people in the world fearless, to defeat religion and make people focus on science and to make known what exactly is GOD and what is not GOD.
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

SIR, YOU CANNOT CHOOSE OR MAKE YOUR OWN PURPOSE...THE CREATOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PURPOSE OF HIS CREATION..."A POTTER HAS THE FINAL SAY FOR HIS ARTIFACT/WORK."
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:
fulfillment in what? And why do I need fulfillment?
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DRIVING AT... YOU ARE JUST LIKE A CLAY POT QUESTIONING ITS POTTER...SHALOM!
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by ABBkelvin(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DRIVING AT... YOU ARE JUST LIKE A CLAY POT QUESTIONING ITS POTTER...SHALOM!

Lol... if I am clay pot and also has the ability to question my Potter... what makes me? Where is the origin of the sudden consciousness that makes a clay pot question his Potter since clay pot would be refer to as non living object in these context.
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:

Lol... if I am clay pot and also has the ability to question my Potter... what makes me? Where is the origin of the sudden consciousness that makes a clay pot question his Potter since clay pot would be refer to as non living object in these context.
BROS, YOU EXIST TO SERVE THE PURPOSE OF THE ONE WHO MADE YOU EXIST...NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS...THANK GOD OUR CREATOR IS GRACIOUS.
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by ABBkelvin(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BROS, YOU EXIST TO SERVE THE PURPOSE OF THE ONE WHO MADE YOU EXIST...NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS...THANK GOD OUR CREATOR IS GRACIOUS.
What is the purpose of the one that made me exist? Answer this question and I will free you Bros.
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:

What is the purpose of the one that made me exist? Answer this question and I will free you Bros.
GOD MADE US FOR HIS GLORY AND PLEASURE...HE MADE US A VESSEL UNTO HIMSELF...WE ARE TO BE HIS REPRESENTATIVE HERE ON EARTH.
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by hopefulLandlord: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
a good thread is ruined by bloodofthelamb

1 Like

Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
a good thread is ruined by bloodofthelamb
BROS, YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH{CHRIST JESUS} AND THE TRUTH{CHRIST JESUS} WILL MAKE YOU FREE.
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by hopefulLandlord: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BROS, YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH{CHRIST JESUS} AND THE TRUTH{CHRIST JESUS} WILL MAKE YOU FREE.

bros, you're one weird fella

you typed your monicker in all small letters but you type posts in all caps, you're special
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by DeSepiero(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:

Lalasticlala

The cause for a phenomenon (in this case, life / existence) should give insight into its purpose.

If you acquire something for which you don't know its owner / original purpose, you either discard it or find a reason (purpose) for keeping it.
Re: Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed by ABBkelvin(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Which of the question are you trying to answer sir?
@ Desepiero

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This What Your Religion Taught You? / Prophecies For 2020 By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah / El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.