Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Opinion: NNPC And Kachukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: NNPC And Kachukwu (822 Views)

Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Suspend Baru & Kachukwu - YPP Chairman To President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: NNPC And Kachukwu by mikeycharles(m): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
My take on the current $26 Billion scandal currently rocking the NNPC is that no monies is missing, the raising of a false alarm by Mr. Kachukwu is nothing but a charade and propaganda to destabilize the Buhari led administration. The contract was awarded but is now being accused of not following due process? I'm neither a bigot nor a tribalist but let's be realistic here, some of the Igbo's are not happy seeing Buhari succeeding and are blinded by nothing but sentiments and hatred for their own President and their saviour.
Corruption will surely be eradicated insha Allah.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Mr. President
Re: Opinion: NNPC And Kachukwu by mikeycharles(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2017

Re: Opinion: NNPC And Kachukwu by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
mikeycharles:
My take on the current $26 Billion scandal currently rocking the NNPC is that no monies is missing, the raising of a false alarm by Mr. Kachukwu is nothing but a charade and propaganda to destabilize the Buhari led administration. The contract was awarded but is now being accused of not following due process? I'm neither a bigot nor a tribalist but let's be realistic here, some of the Igbo's are not happy seeing Buhari succeeding and are blinded by nothing but sentiments and hatred for their own President and their saviour.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Mr. President
BMC.You and your sponsored have swept SFG grasscutting and IG of police bribery scam under the carpet.Now it is this current $26b?We are writing it in record.Your and your master shall be prosecuted when your regime expires.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: NNPC And Kachukwu by mikeycharles(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
comshots:
BMC.You and your sponsored have swept SFG grasscutting and IG of police bribery scam under the carpet.Now it is this current $26b?We are writing it in record.[b]Your[/b]and your master shall be prosecuted when your regime expires.
Says the PDP member who can't spell "You"
Re: Opinion: NNPC And Kachukwu by stobery(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
mikeycharles:
God bless Nigeria
God bless Mr. President

First of all Kachukwu is not an igboman but a Nigerdeltan

Do you know that the peace we are enjoying today from the Nigerdelta is because of Osibanjo and Kachukwu?

Why will he want to destabilize Buhari govt.?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: NNPC And Kachukwu by mikeycharles(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
A man is trying as much as possible to deliver you from the chains of corruption and suffering but instead you gang up against him and criticize his every move knowing full well that the previous administration stole and looted us dry. I pray that Nigerians will have sense and combat the real enemy.
Re: Opinion: NNPC And Kachukwu by mikeycharles(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
stobery:

First of all Kachukwu is not an igboman but a Nigerdeltan

Do you know that the peace we are enjoying today from the Nigerdelta is because of Osibanjo and Kachukwu?

Why will he want to destabilize Buhari govt.?

I'm unaware of that fact and FYI most Niger deltans are worse (in terms of their hate towards Buhari) than the Igbo's
Re: Opinion: NNPC And Kachukwu by stobery(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
mikeycharles:
I'm unaware of that fact and FYI most Niger deltans are worse (in terms of their hate towards Buhari) than the Igbo's

Stop saying what you don't know

Kachukwu was never a politician before Buhari appointed him, show me any Southerner in Buhari's clueless govt that is not loyal to him, Igbo or Nigerdeltan

Shey Mama Taraba is also a Nigerdeltan?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: NNPC And Kachukwu by Cekpo34(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
mikeycharles:
God bless Nigeria
God bless Mr. President

Ignoramus... How and which facet has Buhari succeeded? What has happened to the grass cutter? NIA billions, even after Osinbajo had probed and made recommendations? Why didn't Buhari react or reply to the letter Katchikwu sent since August? Why wait for it to be leaked before you lots infiltrate every media channel with controversy theories? You applauded Sanusi when he made same vituperations. Now you are fidgeting with saliva trickling ur mouth since ur immaculate stature is involved. I smh for u sad

1 Like

Re: Opinion: NNPC And Kachukwu by aolawale025: 12:11am On Oct 09, 2017
mikeycharles:
God bless Nigeria
God bless Mr. President

So in other words an individual can award 26b dollars in contracts and it's okay? An amount greater than the 2017 budget. Do you know even the president cannot spend #1M unless it's approved by NASS? Who doesn't know that contract awards generate kickbacks. Often as much as 20%?
The contracts didn't follow due process the more reason it's suspect. Do you know a former petroleum minister went to jail just for collecting a wrist watch?
Now picture the kick backs on 26b and you see why it's a matter that cannot be overlooked.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: NNPC And Kachukwu by mikeycharles(m): 5:06am On Oct 09, 2017
aolawale025:

So in other words an individual can award 26b dollars in contracts and it's okay? An amount greater than the 2017 budget. Do you know even the president cannot spend #1M unless it's approved by NASS? Who doesn't know that contract awards generate kickbacks. Often as much as 20%?
The contracts didn't follow due process the more reason it's suspect. Do you know a former petroleum minister went to jail just for collecting a wrist watch?
Now picture the kick backs on 26b and you see why it's a matter that cannot be overlooked.
It shouldn't be overlooked but some dubious Nigerians are trying to create a storm in a tea cup, no monies were stolen and I believe that Mr. Kachukwu's loyalty and character to the President should be questioned.

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Frds Had Finally Cast Our Vote To APC Bcz They Are The Trusted One / Chief Egwu Dumps Pdp Moves Into Apc...... / Can Someone Give A Good Reason Why Middlebelt People Should Vote Buhari Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.