Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:49 PM

Just For Fun: If Football Was Nigerian Movie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun: If Football Was Nigerian Movie (569 Views)

I Heard They Killed Lucky Dube Because They Thought He Was Nigerian / Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (2) (3) (4)

Just For Fun: If Football Was Nigerian Movie by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
If football was Nigerian movie, grin

One day thunder will just strike and C. Ronaldo will fall on the pitch and start shouting "i will confess!!!, I will confess!!! Pls o i will talk o, i tied kaka and made him lose form"
Spectators: heyyyyyyyyy!!!! !!! Ronaldo continues: "I also used the charm I got from agwo turu mbe
in Portugal to tie Bale, to make sure he doesn't shine better than me"
Ronaldo coughs and continues : Please forgive me, I cursed the
Jersey number 7 in ManUtd so that any player that wears it will become a dummy like Michael Owen, Anthony Valencia, Memphis Depay. Plz don't give that Jersey to Rashford
unless......

Spectators:heyyyyyyyyyyy!! !!!
Coach: ALU!!!! ABOMINATION!!! !!

Ronaldo continues:when I heard we were about to buy Pogba, I made sure he did not come to Madrid, but as a stubborn black man, he had to leave, so I made him useless and sent him to my former club ☹☹
☹☹
Spectators:heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coach:Come and be going
Man utd president:what did we do to
deserve this?

Ronaldo continues : I made real madrid sack mourinho because the man was trying to find my secret "i tried to kill Messi with frustration in copa America and also Taking
him to jail"" but it was the gods backfired now."" my body is burning fire ooo fire ooo i have confessed i have confessed ooo
Spectators: heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Tufiakwa!!!!
Messi will just come in with bible and chaplet in his hands, he will hear the last statement and start crying, then the background music will start
Playing
"Uwam o chai Uwam O uwa eeh O Uwam Gini kam mere yah.. "
Then Iniesta, Dembele and Suarez will start consoling him.
Coach:Oya let me come and be going
Ed Woodward: what did we do to deserve this?....
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!! #Copied
Re: Just For Fun: If Football Was Nigerian Movie by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nice one bro very creative, but only if you were good enough like this, you ex girlfriend wouldn't have dumped you!
Re: Just For Fun: If Football Was Nigerian Movie by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Nice one bro very creative, but only if you were good enough like this, you ex girlfriend wouldn't have dumped you!
See punchline grin
Baba were you targeting me? And besides, I never had a girlfriend cool

Re: Just For Fun: If Football Was Nigerian Movie by Mrjo(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mavin1:
See punchline grin Baba were you targeting me? And besides, I never had a girlfriend cool

Re: Just For Fun: If Football Was Nigerian Movie by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=Mrjo post=61235461][/quote]

DATING TIPS... (exclusively Bae) / Luvly Pre Wedding Picture Of An Old Friend. / Help Please! Who Is Nobody

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9