Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (50392 Views)

3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate / Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2017
laurel03:
you think so.... oyo no be ogun mate in everything

list five things wey oyo use pass ogun

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by laurel03(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

list five things wey oyo use pass ogun
uncountable things... dont forget that most people in ogun work in lagos.. oyo gt so many federal government organisation...
Niser.. Nig institute of social economic research
Crin ... Cocoa research institute of Nig
Nihort... Nig institute of horticulture
Frin.. forestry research institute of Nig
Cbn regional headquarters etc
best hospital in ib and their staffs alone is more than 10000.. pls mention any organisation that employ like that in ogun.
Iita.. international institute of tropical agriculture in ibadan..
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Why is there no SouthEastern state on your list?
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by talk2ekpa(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
Why is there no SouthEastern state on your list?
Make una see ooo... bros, maka...This no be national cake naw talk more of sharing equal naw?

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by tifebobo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Borno State ke! lipsrsealed
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by wristbangle: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Oluwainnie:

ogun state ke

Cute Omo dudu, Ogun state deserves to be among top 5 because Agbara/Ibafo/mowe/sango/sagamu employs a lot of unskilled/skilled labour though unskilled outweighs skilled.

Ibadan deserves it to be honest. There is high employment of skilled staff because organisations do have their regional HQ in the city.

Prof lalasticlala, is the OP analysis correct? shocked
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by chrisbaxtian(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
laurel03:
uncountable things... dont forget that most people in ogun work in lagos.. oyo gt so many federal government organisation...
Niser.. Nig institute of social economic research
Crin ... Cocoa research institute of Nig
Nihort... Nig institute of horticulture
Frin.. forestry research institute of Nig
Cbn regional headquarters etc
best hospital in ib and their staffs alone is more than 10000.. pls mention any organisation that employ like that in ogun.
Iita.. international institute of tropical agriculture in ibadan..

research institutes?! I am talking about industries that can employ the teeming youths, you are here talking about research institutes that don't produce anything! Abegi!

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by laurel03(m): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

research institutes?! I am talking about industries that can employ the teeming youths, you are here talking about research institutes that don't produce anything! Abegi!
how many industries are in abuja that make the list? how much industries pay graduate in Nigeria. No industry in ogun that pay like iita self and moreover oyo get industries also.... one of the best company in agbara is proter and gamble and they have been in ibadan for years and have two plants in ibadan.
the biggest shoprite in west Africa is ibadan oyo state

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by talk2ekpa(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
I now understand exactly what is happening here, and what was I even thinking...?

It natural. Anyone in his father's farmland will always think it to be the biggest.

Soon, a Gusau man will start asking why Zamfara State is not in the list.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
talk2ekpa:
I now understand exactly what is happening here, and what was I even thinking...?

It natural. Anyone in his father's farmland will always think it to be the biggest.

Soon, a Gusau man will start asking why Zamfara State is not in the list.

lol! grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
laurel03:
how many industries are in abuja that make the list? how much industries pay graduate in Nigeria. No industry in ogun that pay like iita self and moreover oyo get industries also.... one of the best company in agbara is proter and gamble and they have been in ibadan for years and have two plants in ibadan.
the biggest shoprite in west Africa is ibadan oyo state

oga! you no get argument! Ibadan is behind Ogun state when it comes to industrialization and employment opportunities

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by Adaumunocha(f): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Borno Lemme pack my bags though I don't have the strength to run when d party starts
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by osazsky(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
and when the companies were recruiting, where were you? Pls delist Borno state joor, its insulting
op na Fulani man , he is from borno , no need to ague with him , dem too dey rigid in terms of mentality ask am whether he don't visit akwa ibom not to talk of rivers
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
talk2ekpa:

I understand Bro, but we are not counting numbers of companies here, but how many of them are recruiting, or at least, announcing their vacancies to public hearings?
Are NGOs recruiting up to 500 person? stop this APC day time lie.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by Ajibo111(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nairaland is just like a family, And that is why am always free to share my problem here. I seriously need financial help. Dear Nairalanders, help a depressed nairalander. I need help!!!!!
My account details Bank : Fidelity bank Account num: 6235186312 Name: Ajibo Eugene.
Seun, Your son is in need.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by EvilMetahuman: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

industries are not the highest employer of labours.

Even ogun people rush down to lagos or ibadan for employment.

Plus Ibadan is very industrialised too.

Ibadan will atleast match 70 to 80% of industries in ogun.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by XaintJoel20: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Those in development work (NGOs) will agree that over the last 5 years, Borno ranks high in available vacancies in Nigeria. This is because of many are in need of humanitarian support caused by Boko Haram in that region. Many international NGOs are working there and more are still coming in. Some of the areas they work in are;
Health
Water sanitation and hygiene
Nutrition and food aid
Logistics
Shelter and site provision
Child protection

I was deployed to Borno by an NGO for some months and it's not so bad. There's a satisfaction you get from helping people in need.. And they pay well too wink

When would they be recruiting

I want to work in Borno?
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
bollingjoe:
Ogun state should be part of this states cos you can't forget about agbara ota industrial axis and even Ewekoro. I say your list is faulty
Ogun what? For where? It is impossible
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by Officialzoe: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
bollingjoe:
Ogun state should be part of this states cos you can't forget about agbara ota industrial axis and even Ewekoro. I say your list is faulty
sir calm down ooo. It's not by no of companies... Wat if there are 150 companies in Rivers and non of them are recruiting

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by udemzyudex(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Abu what?
Abuja? Smh
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by omoboy110: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ogun state
De united food industries makers of indomie
international distiller makers of chelsea gin
euro distiller makers of sabrina gin
nestle nigeria
unilever nigeria
evans makers of drug
P&G makers of pampers
beta glass makers of beer bottles
sepreme distiller
MINL makers of iron roof
even Dettol
beloxxi makers of beloxxi cracker
sona makers of bisquit
geepee tank
strong hart tank
Honda
dahaju makers of mymy toothpaste
jago milk

these are part of the companies in OTA and AGBARA alone there are other companies in these areas that i cant remember their names
u are now saying oyo state
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by Lawsimon(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
sonature1:
Putting Borno ahead of Rivers State is an insult to the latter. The number of companies in Trans-Amadi alone far outnumber those in the whole of Borno State.
are they employing? Unlike NGOs that are trooping daily into Borno State.
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by Oluwainnie(f): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
wristbangle:

Cute Omo dudu, Ogun state deserves to be among top 5 because Agbara/Ibafo/mowe/sango/sagamu employs a lot of unskilled/skilled labour though unskilled outweighs skilled.

Ibadan deserves it to be honest. There is high employment of skilled staff because organisations do have their regional HQ in the city.

Prof lalasticlala, is the OP analysis correct? shocked

I hear. I'm in ogun and currently in need of a job
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by dtruth50: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
so there is job opportunities in Nigeria like this when some people shoutin no work?
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by Oluwainnie(f): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

then check yourself
how
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by kcy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
dtruth50:
so there is job opportunities in Nigeria like this when some people shoutin no work?
u see job for here ni!?
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by Franchise21(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
bollingjoe:
I served in Ewekoro... Atleast, we hv Lafarge and Dangote cement factories there
Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by Lawsimon(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
omoboy110:
Ogun state
De united food industries makers of indomie
international distiller makers of chelsea gin
euro distiller makers of sabrina gin
nestle nigeria
unilever nigeria
evans makers of drug
P&G makers of pampers
beta glass makers of beer bottles
sepreme distiller
MINL makers of iron roof
even Dettol
beloxxi makers of beloxxi cracker
sona makers of bisquit
geepee tank
strong hart tank
Honda
dahaju makers of mymy toothpaste
jago milk

these are part of the companies in OTA and AGBARA alone there are other companies in these areas that i cant remember their names
u are now saying oyo state
how many people have these companies recruited since January till date? try and understand the op's point.

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Those in development work (NGOs) will agree that over the last 5 years, Borno ranks high in available vacancies in Nigeria. This is because of many are in need of humanitarian support caused by Boko Haram in that region. Many international NGOs are working there and more are still coming in. Some of the areas they work in are;
Health
Water sanitation and hygiene
Nutrition and food aid
Logistics
Shelter and site provision
Child protection

I was deployed to Borno by an NGO for some months and it's not so bad. There's a satisfaction you get from helping people in need.. And they pay well too wink

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by henrixx(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
talk2ekpa:

Bro believe me, Lagos is a blessing to Nigeria
let two more states have a working seaport say like akwa ibom and rivers
....you will see the collapse of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng by dtruth50: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
kcy:
u see job for here ni!?
no be wetin dem dey drag between Oyo and Ogun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre / HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) / Some Jobs That Will Soon Be Gone For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.