Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:14 PM

Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (87077 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ponti93(m): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rokia2:
Why should you even be having sex when you first visit?
Shouldn't you guys be getting to know each other more?
Have a romantic dinner, Netflix and chill (minus the sex off course grin) cook together, there's so many fun things to do sex is not the only fun thing.

Unless offcourse she's just a fu..ck buddy no girl should be fu..c.k..ing a guy on her first visit first date whatever you wanna called it.
netflix in nigeria? Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Rhea(f): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
solomix10:
Guys in the house
when a lady comes visiting for the first time and you both have sex.

does it mean she is cheap?

please be sincere.

cc lalasticlala

strongest konji
bastard anyday
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
No
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Daeylar(f): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
When you have sex with a girl who is visiting your house for the first time it means you are cheap

Why should you ask if the girl is cheap for having sex and not ask if you are cheap for having sex also, sexist child.

It's doesn't mean the guy or girl who has sex is cheap. It doesn't make them cheap.

4 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ugo147: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
It doesn't mean anytin

Me I love to get down when a girl comes to my crib ....doesn't matter if its first time or not.....

Girls deceive people a lot....so dnt put mind to it

3 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Sleyanya1(m): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Depends absolutely on Attitude and Perception of either or both parties involved.

The whole sex thing (Mutually consented cases) starts already in the mind (Psychologically via trips, chats, etc) before manifesting physically.

P.S: But Op which kind photo you sef choose to use nah... sad

2 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Diso60090(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
adajoe555:
which girl will do that, just visiting for the first time then sex?

I wonder
see church goer! sister welcome how all night?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by greggng: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
adajoe555:

I wonder

This is not the stone age. If both want it, what will stop them? They can only be more careful and use protection since they re yet to know each other. It doesn't make anyone cheap. The chemistry might be stronger than what the eyes can see.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by horlakunle25(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sex is too over-rated in dis part of d world.....!! Kini big deal?? For a girl to allow u sex on a first day shows u really make sense to d lady in all ramifications as a guy.

17 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by squarelead(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
It is wrong. She might be termed cheap by the guy, depending on the guy involved. But to me she should at least control herself. If a lady has sex with you on first date, it may mean she want to revenge probably on her cheating partner, or she has a spiritual mission.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by megama: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
adajoe555:

I wonder
young lady I ask you is it only boys that have sexual feelings?? Girls do also it possible. It means her love is greater than yours
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by netflicks(m): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
No.. .
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Sanemind(m): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sex on the first day,sex on d last day,doesn't rily mean much,na olosho dey even play hard to get pass sef grin grin
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by tintingz(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
Two people can't just have fun without bringing up the cheap thing mentality crap, Africans and holier than tho, The westerns do it and they give no fück about it.

If two people wanna have sex in the first date, it is their fücking choice.

10 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by levisco16(m): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin let's say you did it both for the first time meeting each other, and you later found out that she's a cele lady, what would you do?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by sweetcherie: 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
lenghtinny:
Does sex on the last date makes her expensive undecided...
thumbs up man!

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by MRLANNISTER(m): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
adajoe555:

I wonder

Na today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by cristianisraeli: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rokia2:
Why should you even be having sex when you first visit?
Shouldn't you guys be getting to know each other more?
Have a romantic dinner, Netflix and chill (minus the sex off course grin) cook together, there's so many fun things to do sex is not the only fun thing.

Unless offcourse she's just a fu..ck buddy no girl should be fu..c.k..ing a guy on her first visit first date whatever you wanna called it.

babe i am be pretty convincing in my prime..unless am in love thats when i let the lady go because i know she would come back..but most girls hate it when she visits a guy and the guy wont touch her.i know because years after i let a lady go because of love..she told me she thought i was gonna kiss her and i didnt..damn!!but shes not on my to do list sha..no more mercy..lol..my mouth sweet and i can fake anything.lol and i love to win
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by pocohantas(f): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:
When you have sex with a girl who is visiting your house for the first time it means you are cheap

Why should you ask if the girl is cheap for having sex and not ask if you are cheap for having sex also, sexist child.

It's doesn't mean anyone is cheap

You sef. Both the fucker and the bleeped are cheap shey?? grin grin

The way these guys judge girls only for sex ehn, I thought they say both enjoy the sex. Why keep making it look like a punishment to the woman.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Brugo(m): 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
It means she's not pretending to be a good girl and at least you know whom you're dealing with. I would be inclined to choose her over the useless pretenders who form good girl only for you to discover that they have high mileage.

It's sad that guys keep falling for those so called decent girls who would end up cheating in a most spectacular manner.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by SexyFox(f): 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nairalanders, how una dey na. It haff stay since I visited this site o.

On the topic, first or last doesn't matter. The best still remains abstinence

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by MrNicer: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Abeg e no mean anything
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by erico2k2(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sex is overated
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Chuksemi(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
solomix10:
Guys in the house
when a lady comes visiting for the first time and you both have sex.

does it mean she is cheap?

please be sincere.

Women aren't commodities.

3 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by checkolatunji: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
solomix10:
this not a new thing miss ...it happens

Don't mind her, l am sure she did it
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by senatrpaichulo(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
adajoe555:

I wonder
girls who are real, why extending it? the real girls often make the best wives

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by levisco16(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
understand the spiritual significance of sex before you start charging madly into the act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Swaggzkid: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
No, she isn't cheap based on chats b4 she comes visiting. A cheap gal wil always be spotted nt by laying her on d first visit makes her cheap. Naturally cheap gals form alot even here oo on nairaland, i won't mention names sha.

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by cristianisraeli: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

It's doesn't mean the guy or girl who has sex is cheap. It doesn't make them cheap.

nope it doesnt but some baby boys would start mouthing off..me i sleep with you once and then am on your case.i do not run,i always keep coming for more..i would come for more until you run.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
L3G3ND:

and I hope you've never had sex cos you'll be cheaper for going for cheap things
Hoe spotted
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by cristianisraeli: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
levisco16:
understand the spiritual significance of sex before you start charging madly into the act

bros even your pastor they enjoy am well well
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by cristianisraeli: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
SexyFox:
Nairalanders, how una dey na. It haff stay since I visited this site o.

On the topic, first or last doesn't matter. The best still remains abstinence

really?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.