Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,824 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (87333 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:
Why should you even be having sex when you first visit?
Shouldn't you guys be getting to know each other more?
Have a romantic dinner, Netflix and chill (minus the sex off course grin) cook together, there's so many fun things to do sex is not the only fun thing.

Unless offcourse she's just a fu..ck buddy no girl should be fu..c.k..ing a guy on her first visit first date whatever you wanna called it.

who wants your smelly pomo? undecided mechionu otolo

2 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by samafooo: 5:26am On Oct 10, 2017
not at all. it happen.not at all. it happen.not at all. it happen.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by 989900: 5:28am On Oct 10, 2017
humilitypays:
Sex on the first date or 100th visit isn't the problem...the problem is your character, your attitude and what other values u have to offer him after the sex.

Don't expect him to stay after sex and u begin to dish out your demands like he's your dad; money for this, I am broke, money for that....etc...of course his intention towards u will change.

Be a value to any man u are dating or married to and he will never leave u even after having sex with u 1million times.

Sex is never the problem....what other values u have to offer to men is what will make men stick around. ladies wake up, he didn't leave u because he had sex with u...the girl he is loving madly after leaving u, he is also having sex with her!‎

I know of many guys who married ladies they had sex with on first meet up and dumped even ladies they deflowered or ladies that gave them tough time.

Forget about what guys say online, not many men care about virginity....they care more about your character and attitude towards them...are u respectful are u a happy lady Are u smart and versatile Are u financially prudent and productive Are u a goal-getter lady Are u a neat lady Do you look good and have good dress sense Do u love kids Are u friendly Approachable Good communication These are what real men check not sex.

Correct, very correct, but include good sex too. wink

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ABBEYsammy01(m): 5:31am On Oct 10, 2017
We did it on d first day she came around one year plus later we gt married and I never for once regret meeting her...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Teespice(f): 5:32am On Oct 10, 2017
give it up on the first date or wait till whenever, what will be will be. it does not mean she's cheap.

only a shallow feathered brained person would think a girl as cheap for allowing sex on the first date.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 10, 2017
ponti93:
netflix in nigeria? Lol grin
lol
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by godofuck231: 5:39am On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:
which girl will do that, just visiting for the first time then sex?

I wonder

That's why some women are still single, the high and mighty slay queens can't get married but they keep loosing her men to 19 - 23 year old girls who marry the men ,
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by bruno554(m): 5:45am On Oct 10, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
If She's Cheap by having sex on the first date, it means you're cheap for having sex on the first date.
who cheap epp

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by SycophanticGoat: 5:47am On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:

I wonder

What you are bound to do in 10 years time, why not do it on the first day and get it over with?

It saves both of us the arduous stress. I've had a few first date sex, I've also had a few second date sex. Never have I labelled such girls as cheap.

It only takes a foolish guy to do such..

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by jboycrb(m): 5:47am On Oct 10, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
If She's Cheap by having sex on the first date, it means you're cheap for having sex on the first date.

Cheap products

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by godofuck231: 5:48am On Oct 10, 2017
muller101:
It's just good business.

I swear down, it's a situation where we both had a bad itch and we needed a scratch, if we find out we are on the same frequency and she's balanced, cool headed, I'll put that ring on it, what's the big deal, my girlfriend go de use sex do me like say na drug, Bleep it I'll call my medicine lady and marry her make the former and her sex prescription drugs go expire for one corner,
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 5:49am On Oct 10, 2017
ALL WOMEN CRAVE SEX ON THE FIRST DAY.but don't ask her coz she will say NO.and don't ask these gals here coz they will say its not true.Just meet the gal and seduce her.make her understand 3 things: 1)u will keep the secret 2)u won't judge 3)u will make it amazing.

Every woman is cheap. Even if she finally has sex with u after 1 year of dating SHE IS STILL CHEAP.not to another man somewhere.gals are ALWAYS cheap to someone.that time she makes u wait for the right time ANOTHER LOSER IS DESTROYING THAt P*SSY.
Women are cheap if u want them to be cheap.women are cheap if u know how to make them cheap. Women are cheap that's Y noone bothers to look for virgins anymore.always assume every gal is a wh*re and they will prove u right.
If gals were innocent creatures with holy thoughts they wouldn't be walking around showing their thighs and cleavages to all the world.you think if gals were holy Social Networks wud exist?
Infact calling gals ANGELS pisses them off.coz its gona make her wana preserve her reputation with u and your friends by acting innocent.all the while her mind is craving for 3s*mes and orgies.that time a gal is asking u about a guy u know to be a Player and u tell the gal the guy is a dirty manwh*re meanwhile her p*ssy is getting wet. She knows the Player will look thru her hypocrisy of being a good gal and will see the sl*t in her!!!
gals live for reputation.coz their reputaion is all they have and their future marriages depend on them being seen as good gals.but deep inside they are rotten to the core. That's Y gals usually prefer sleeping with strangers than with guys they know.with people they know they have a reputation to maintain.with strangers their secrets are safe and they don't need to pretend to be holy.hence most gals travel to other locations/townships to be sl*ts,then return to the home-base looking innocent.
I have learnt women have 3 things: beautiful faces,rotten minds and delicious bodies.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ufomskylashi: 5:50am On Oct 10, 2017
989900:

Correct, very correct, but include good sex too. wink
that guy said it all. is not sex at the first or tenth time of visit buy what other quality you offer after sex

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by DKERIAN(m): 5:50am On Oct 10, 2017
It does not matter, provided both knows what they are into.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by onunwa21(m): 5:50am On Oct 10, 2017

and I hope you've never had sex cos you'll be cheaper for going for cheap things
Maybe, happened wen he was in the world.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by monddy25(m): 5:53am On Oct 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Doesn't matter whether she sex you on the first or seventy eighth date.
As long as a girl opens her leg for you without paying her bride price. She is cheap
what makes a girl expensive if I may ask?
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by onunwa21(m): 5:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Whether first or last day, @ the end wot happened!!!!!
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by gezzyvinci(m): 5:56am On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:

I wonder
For me dts d beginning of a great relationship....I tend to love n respect d girl cos she is real n goes for wht she wants.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by hush15: 5:58am On Oct 10, 2017
solomix10:
Guys in the house
when a lady comes visiting for the first time and you both have sex.

does it mean she is cheap?

please be sincere.

Honestly, I don't think so. The concept has been misinterpreted often and often again such that when it happens, rather than appreciate your partner, we tend to go the other way round.

Anyway, I don't think she is cheap. Rather, I say thank you for blessing me with your body. It's a rare privilege.

Cheers
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by aleeyus(m): 6:01am On Oct 10, 2017
cristianisraeli:
if a lady visits you for the first time and you no enter the place or your finger no touch something...then my bro you are a learner and you need to learn.sweet mouth would get you laid on any ladies first visit...good package,smell nice,nice house.good flow,good eye contact..and then shes all yours..by the way i do not nack on the first date and dump nah..unless shes not clean down there thats the only thing that can make me run away from any woman.her hair most especially must smell nice,body as well..then the punna most be smelling like rose or vanilla.

una too love prick and punna matter..see as una rush enter

grin
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 10, 2017
Humility017:
I was beginning to like your comments not until this
Don't mind me. Just had to find something to pacify them ni jare. So they can stay off my mention. Apparently that didn't work. You should have seen how many mentions I got overnight
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by IkpuMmadu: 6:08am On Oct 10, 2017
ABBEYsammy01:
We did it on d first day she came around one year plus later we gt married and I never for once regret meeting her...
..and you went ahead and married....is alright...did you say first day

Well....I admire your guts
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Blessingbenson(f): 6:10am On Oct 10, 2017
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by fof1: 6:16am On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:

I wonder

HYPO...PLS DON'T BRAG,U ARE NOT IMMUNED MY DR. PLS LET IT LIE LOW. THANK GOD FOR URSELF BUT CAUTION STILL. SHE MAY NOT BE CHEAP BUT SEX STARVED,ONLY LET IT BE SAFE AND CLEAN WITHOUT REGRETS.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by fof1: 6:18am On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:

I wonder

HYPO...PLS DON'T BRAG,U ARE NOT IMMUNED MY DR. PLS LET IT LIE LOW. THANK GOD FOR URSELF BUT CAUTION STILL. SHE MAY NOT BE CHEAP BUT SEX STARVED,ONLY LET IT BE SAFE AND CLEAN WITHOUT REGRETS.DONT THINK MUCH.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by JamesReacher(m): 6:21am On Oct 10, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
First time or no first time, Pre marital sex is not good. We only see it as norms because majority engages in it. The fact that most people are doing it does not make it right. What is bad is bad, no matter how widely it's being practiced
How's premarital sex not good?
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Doesn't matter whether she sex you on the first or seventy eighth date.
As long as a girl opens her leg for you without paying her bride price. She is cheap.

. ..

. .

Modified:
Please and please..
I can see that we have loads of fornicators and adulterers on nairaland. Well, that ain't my problem. Can you guys just free me Abeg.
Each man with his own point of view.
Thanks

You are right.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by lilmax(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2017
Divay22:
The both of them are cheap..
If he had refuse her, she'll go...it takes two to tango and not one.
this one is seriously in pain and ended up talking crap grin

the both of them are cheap grin
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by 2shure: 6:30am On Oct 10, 2017
She came twice ystdy.
I enjoyed d hard fuckkk
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by casnido2: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2017
cristianisraeli:
if a lady visits you for the first time and you no enter the place or your finger no touch something...then my bro you are a learner and you need to learn.sweet mouth would get you laid on any ladies first visit...good package,smell nice,nice house.good flow,good eye contact..and then shes all yours..by the way i do not nack on the first date and dump nah..unless shes not clean down there thats the only thing that can make me run away from any woman.her hair most especially must smell nice,body as well..then the punna most be smelling like rose or vanilla.

una too love prick and punna matter..see as una rush enter

And ur name is Christian... U need Jesus, sorry tunder made in china
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by joeeee240(m): 6:34am On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:
ALL WOMEN CRAVE SEX ON THE FIRST DAY.but don't ask her coz she will say NO.and don't ask these gals here coz they will say its not true.Just meet the gal and seduce her.make her understand 3 things: 1)u will keep the secret 2)u won't judge 3)u will make it amazing.

Every woman is cheap. Even if she finally has sex with u after 1 year of dating SHE IS STILL CHEAP.not to another man somewhere.gals are ALWAYS cheap to someone.that time she makes u wait for the right time ANOTHER LOSER IS DESTROYING THAt P*SSY.
Women are cheap if u want them to be cheap.women are cheap if u know how to make them cheap. Women are cheap that's Y noone bothers to look for virgins anymore.always assume every gal is a wh*re and they will prove u right.
If gals were innocent creatures with holy thoughts they wouldn't be walking around showing their thighs and cleavages to all the world.you think if gals were holy Social Networks wud exist?
Infact calling gals ANGELS pisses them off.coz its gona make her wana preserve her reputation with u and your friends by acting innocent.all the while her mind is craving for 3s*mes and orgies.that time a gal is asking u about a guy u know to be a Player and u tell the gal the guy is a dirty manwh*re meanwhile her p*ssy is getting wet. She knows the Player will look thru her hypocrisy of being a good gal and will see the sl*t in her!!!
gals live for reputation.coz their reputaion is all they have and their future marriages depend on them being seen as good gals.but deep inside they are rotten to the core. That's Y gals usually prefer sleeping with strangers than with guys they know.with people they know they have a reputation to maintain.with strangers their secrets are safe and they don't need to pretend to be holy.hence most gals travel to other locations/townships to be sl*ts,then return to the home-base looking innocent.
I have learnt women have 3 things: beautiful faces,rotten minds and delicious bodies.

AGREED EXCEPT THE USE OF THE WORD CHEAP.IT'S NOT THE RIGHT WORD THERE. USING THAT MAKES YOU COME OFF AS INSECURE
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by lilmax(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2017
Daeylar:
When you have sex with a girl who is visiting your house for the first time it means you are cheap

Why should you ask if the girl is cheap for having sex and not ask if you are cheap for having sex also, sexist child.

It's doesn't mean the guy or girl who has sex is cheap. It doesn't make them cheap.
another pained one. so how was the first date sex btw? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.