Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (87413 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by adajoe555: 7:12am On Oct 10, 2017
eazisky:

dont wonder yet, are u married?
are u a virgin? if your answers are NO then u are no different

I am way more different
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by steam74: 7:13am On Oct 10, 2017
lilmax:
having sex first date just proves alot about the babe...

you have sex with me on the first day, what assurance do I have about you? it means any guy can turn you on at first meeting grin

A lady like that lacks self control, and I will drop her immediately cool

That a lady has sex with me on the first date doesn't necessarily mean she will have sex with any other guy on a first date.
My game is strong and can't be compared to theirs. Most times I have to reassure the lady that she isn't cheap or whatever.

The most principled but matured girl I've ever met had sex on the 2nd date. First meeting ever was in a cinema and the next was in a hotel room.

2 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Brugo(m): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2017
Jimi23:

U go want make ur daughter bleep on the first date? Why hating on decent girls just because u married an olosho.

cheesy you just has to bring my family into this. Why are you so upset? grin
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by eazisky(m): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:

I am way more different
plsz tell me what makes u different
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by adajoe555: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2017
gezzyvinci:

For me dts d beginning of a great relationship....I tend to love n respect d girl cos she is real n goes for wht she wants.

Do you know some relationship crush after then?

why is sex just over hyped?

Because they had sex at first visit doesn't mean if they can't break up if they want, Doesn't still mean the guy won't cheat on her or vise vesa
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by adajoe555: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Pat081:
dnt cum here dey do holy holy ooooooo

I say what's on my mind
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by adajoe555: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2017
toprealman:
Your type!

Never my type
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by adajoe555: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Plenty girls.........

Good for them
Adams011:
are you a learner grin

lol
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by HerXLNC(f): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2017
C the leaders of today and tomorrow.... Chai! Nigerian youths are mostly interested in relationship and sex topics.... Do they visit business section like this? Nooooooo.... See them below

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by adajoe555: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2017
MRLANNISTER:

Na today?

No na tomorrow
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by adajoe555: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Diso60090:
see church goer! sister welcome how all night?

I don't do all night
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2017
joeeee240:

AGREED EXCEPT THE USE OF THE WORD CHEAP.IT'S NOT THE RIGHT WORD THERE. USING THAT MAKES YOU COME OFF AS INSECURE
When the word INSECURITY is mentioned man's confidence and self-esteem is about to be challenged.and stupid men respond and try to prove their manhood and in the process allow women to control relationships.
I'm insecure,sue me.insecurity doesn't exist without a cause.its like jealousy.when u feel it there is a reason.
I'm a modern man in a world that's gone to sh*t.divorce rates are sky-rocketing and teens are getting preg daily. And u blame me for being insecure!!!LOL
I'm proudly insecure my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by joeeee240(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:

When the word INSECURITY is mentioned man's confidence and self-esteem is about to be challenged.and stupid men respond and try to prove their manhood and in the process allow women to control relationships.
I'm insecure,sue me.insecurity doesn't exist without a cause.its like jealousy.when u feel it there is a reason.
I'm a modern man in a world that's gone to sh*t.divorce rates are sky-rocketing and teens are getting preg daily. And u blame me for being insecure!!!LOL
I'm proudly insecure my brother.

YOU HAVE SHOWED INSECURITY AGAIN AND ALSO A LACK OF THE MEANING OF IT. GETTING ALL DEFENSIVE WHEN NO ATTACK WAS THROWN. IT'S A PITY BRO. HOWEVER I MEANT USING THE WORD "CHEAP" IS A SIGN OF INSECURITY. SO NEXT TIME DON'T GO ALL DEFENSIVE WHEN NO ONE'S ATTACKING wink
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by hanassholesolo: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Doesn't matter whether she sex you on the first or seventy eighth date.
As long as a girl opens her leg for you without paying her bride price. She is cheap.

. ..

. .

Modified:
Please and please..
I can see that we have loads of fornicators and adulterers on nairaland. Well, that ain't my problem. Can you guys just free me Abeg.
Each man with his own point of view.
Thanks

What? Over 400 people agree with this? In this day and age? Nice!!!
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by mrde(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2017
Divay22:
The both of them are cheap..
If he had refuse her, she'll go...it takes two to tango and not one.

Yimu
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Lomprico2: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2017
Jiang:

May God continue to bless you my guy, it fills me with hope when I see there are still people with conscience like you

On top fuçk?? undecided
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by God2man(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2017
Yessssssooooooo
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by KelvinC1(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2017
whether first date or before first date.. anywhere anytime body want am, as long as no be rape, and as long as the giver is flowing well with the receiver, no harm, no cheating.. JUST KPANCHING.. that's MATURITY.. testing what GOD created, if it suits or mean putting it in the market, do it.. no, you are not CHEAP, your blood is working..
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by GetMeRight: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Doesn't matter whether she sex you on the first or seventy eighth date.
As long as a girl opens her leg for you without paying her bride price. She is cheap.

. ..

. .

Modified:
Please and please..
I can see that we have loads of fornicators and adulterers on nairaland. Well, that ain't my problem. Can you guys just free me Abeg.
Each man with his own point of view.
Thanks
Well, you are wrong. Simple.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Meek3445(f): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2017
Youth Corper Cries Out after Been Beaten and Slapped by SARs
Instagram user Psmielz who is also a corps member has narrated a sad ordeal of how he was brutalized by SARs yesterday in Lagos, even after showing them his NYSC ID Card.
www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/youth-corper-cries-out-after-been.html?m=1
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Uyi168: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2017
opichika:
This one is official na ...so we no dey count from this one abeg...
I hear u
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2017
No It Means She Is Passionate.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU HAVE SHOWED INSECURITY AGAIN AND ALSO A LACK OF THE MEANING OF IT. GETTING ALL DEFENSIVE WHEN NO ATTACK WAS THROWN. IT'S A PITY BRO. HOWEVER I MEANT USING THE WORD "CHEAP" IS A SIGN OF INSECURITY. SO NEXT TIME DON'T GO ALL DEFENSIVE WHEN NO ONE'S ATTACKING wink
Don't go around calling people insecure.because u don't have any idea how offensive that is.the opposite of insecure is secure meaning CONFIDENT.and that's a welcome compliment to everyone.insecure is the opposite a compliment.and its offends. Not because it means lack of confidence but because its justified in today's dating world.
Daily we read about men finding out their kids aren't theirs thru DNA after years,yet u gona diss me for being insecure? While HIV/aids is devastating marriages killing people who are not even supposed to be having sex outside marriage?yet u gona belittle me for being insecure? What do I gain by being confident? Heartbreak when secrets come out.that's Y people like u commit suicide when they learn how much their women have betrayed them.I'm insecure and I'm always ready for anything.also my insecurity means I never give any gal 100%. Of my heart. Never.
#InsecureCrew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by hanassholesolo: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Duru009:
First or last day doesn't mean anything. My elder brother fuvked the present wife till day break the first time she visited. Today thy are married with 3 kids.....

What will be will certainly be!

Till day break? Na wah oh
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Kendrick80(m): 8:03am On Oct 10, 2017
Hell freakin NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Egheson: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2017
It happens my dear friends
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by tk4rd: 8:06am On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:
which girl will do that, just visiting for the first time then sex?

I wonder
It happens.. So chill..
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by SexyFox(f): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2017
Sirambassador:

Are you really abstaining??
Yes, I am
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by SexyFox(f): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2017
Please, let girls breath na

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by computerglobal(m): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2017
humilitypays:
‎That girl forming Kim Kardashian for you and giving u stress and telling u that before she can do this and that with u, she needs to know your village and your uncle plus your great grandparents, trust me, she is giving it free of charge to one guy who don't even respect her much!

When a lady isn't into u much or let's say when a lady is trying so hard to like u, she will be giving u rules of relationship cheesy

That girl making iyanga tolo tolo for u now will pull of her clothes if she ever comes across a male celebrity or person she's been crushing on...

Guys, when a lady tells u no, smile and move on happily...dont stress yourself because of her because that same girl u are dying to get, one mumu guy somewhere is tired of her lolz‎

Once a girl meets her dream man, she wouldn't even know when her dress is off‎ grin, she will forget her rules...a woman's rules is for men she does not fancy or men who chase her, not for the men she fancy and desire... women are interesting being kiss kiss

My guy take

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US / My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.