Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Honest Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Honest Truth (1202 Views)

Is She Playing The Honest Man? / Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) / The Honest Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Honest Truth by Maneater1(f): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2007
1. The nice men are ugly.

2. The handsome men are not nice.

3. The handsome and nice men are gay.

4. The handsome, nice, and heterosexual men are married.

5. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money.

6. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money.

7. The handsome men without money are after our money.

8. The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough.

9. The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have no money, are cowards.

10. The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have money and thank God are straight, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!

11. The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative.

NOW, WHO IN THE HELL UNDERSTANDS MEN?!?! undecided
Re: The Honest Truth by ima1(f): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2007
lol i know i don't
Re: The Honest Truth by McDoe(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2007
Man-eater, Your analysis of men's thorough. However, i fit into description "4" but not hooked. How about that
Re: The Honest Truth by iice(f): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2007
LMFAO grin
Re: The Honest Truth by tomaagy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2008
True analysis @ poster so wats ur solutions?
We identified a prolem here I'm on that list somewhere so wats ur solution as a woman u surely have overcome this one time or the other or I'm i wrong cheesy
Re: The Honest Truth by igwe11(m): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ Man-eater
Your name doesn't tally with your intelligent post at all,
Anyway I belong to no.10 how can I update to  4 asap? smiley smiley
Re: The Honest Truth by follypimpi(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2008
Well after tkin the courage to make an approach they give u attitude as if they r not feeling,especially girls that r beautifull.OMD,u have to be Obama now to marry a fine chic.
Re: The Honest Truth by sistawoman: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2008
follypimpi:

Well after tkin the courage to make an approach they give u attitude as if they r not feeling,especially girls that r beautifull.OMD,u have to be Obama now to marry a fine chic.

That is not true.

You just have to come with some good game. Not the same lame game you run on the average girls. You have to be willing to make an investment and have to have a complete package to hold on to beautiful girls because so many other dudes are also trying to toast her. But the one with the complete package will catch her heart and her eyes and she will never wonder from his side.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Tricked Me To Marry Her / - Can You Date More Than One Girl? / Help Me I`m Confused About This Chik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.