Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. (1983 Views)

Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos / Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by honourhim: 1:09am On Oct 09, 2017
The 2019 election in Rivers state is definitely going to be a a tough battle for Wike as he is going to have a return match from Amechi whom he fought with the PDP Presidential might in 2015.

To this end it becomes very very necessary for my people (the igbos) in PH to be wise in their choice of who to vote for. We have the number for sure and our votes can make a difference so we have to use our votes wisely.

I know that majority of Igbos in ph like Wike and are in support of him. Even in Igbo states a lot of them believe Wike is doing well in Rivers state. The problem our people have with Amechi is that he fought Jonathan. I want to advice that we should put aside the anger of Jonathan`s loss and weigh the candidate that Amechi will bring out to see if he is better than Wike. For now i am very sure that you guys are voting Wike all the way because he has been cool with us but let's not forget that Amechi was also good to us. You guys should do away with the Jonathan thing pls. Let's see other candidates first before we decide.

If at the end of the day you find Wike better than others then vote massively for him again.
Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by chairman010: 1:20am On Oct 09, 2017
but why must somebody bring somebody,. is the somebody that somebody is going to bring the river state governor or the governor of the person that brought him?
why is Nigeria so cursed?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by honourhim: 1:34am On Oct 09, 2017
chairman010:
but why must somebody bring somebody,. is the somebody that somebody is going to bring the river state governor or the governor of the person that brought him?
why is Nigeria so cursed?

Thats Nigeria politics for you. Somebody brings out somebody. Even if the person decided on his own to contest he must go thru somebody.
Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by Lomprico2: 1:40am On Oct 09, 2017
honourhim:
The 2019 election in Rivers state is definitely going to be a a tough battle for Wike as he is going to have a return match from Amechi whom he fought with the PDP Presidential might in 2015.

To this end it becomes very very necessary for my people (the igbos) in PH to be wise in their choice of who to vote for. We have the number for sure and our votes can make a difference so we have to use our votes wisely.

I know that majority of Igbos in ph like Wike and are in support of him. Even in Igbo states a lot of them believe Wike is doing well in Rivers state. The problem our people have with Amechi is that he fought Jonathan. I want to advice that we should put aside the anger of Jonathan`s loss and weigh the candidate that Amechi will bring out to see if he is better than Wike. For now i am very sure that you guys are voting Wike all the way because he has been cool with us but let's not forget that Amechi was also good to us. You guys should do away with the Jonathan thing pls. Let's see other candidates first before we decide.

If at the end of the day you find Wike better than others then vote massively for him again.

Abeg go sidon! APC is evil.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by honourhim: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2017
Lomprico2:

Abeg go sidon! APC is evil.

Is PDP not evil too? Which Nigeria political party is not evil?
We should vote individuals based on their track records and not based on their party.

Can you point out anything that APC is doing today that PDP is not guilty of?

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by zombieHUNTER: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2017
No comment
Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by honourhim: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
No comment

Why? grin
Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by opuada331(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2017
honourhim:

Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers,Amaechi used Federal might during the Rerun Elections and we stood on our Stand....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by Lomprico2: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2017
honourhim:

Is PDP not evil too? Which Nigeria political party is not evil?
We should vote individuals based on their track records and not based on their party.

Can you point out anything that APC is doing today that PDP is not guilty of?

Pdp is corrupt n bad but there is something evil and demonic about apc.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by Omeokachie: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2017
Is Amaechi standing for election? If he is not, whoever is interested should go before the people and sell himself!

Say no to godfatherism!

This was how nigeria ended up with Buhari because Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso and so said he is the right candidate and needed not to take part even in a presidential debate.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by honourhim: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2017
opuada331:
Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers,Amaechi used Federal might during the Rerun Elections and we stood on our Stand....

You can't say for sure that Rivers is PDP. What happened recently is a proof that u cant be sure.

You saw how PDP senators in Rivers state were removed and replaced with APC senators recently? .
Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by Amarabae(f): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2017
What do you mean by Igbos in ph? Whats the essence of this thread sef
Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by Adiola(f): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
is pH Igbo?
Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by chijiblaze(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adiola:
is pH Igbo?

@Adiola
It definitely is not Yoruba.
If there was a census & indigenes of the 5 S/E states living in PH were counted as a group, they'd be the majority.
Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by honourhim: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
What do you mean by Igbos in ph?
Whats the essence of this thread sef

It is not only igbos that live in Rivers state. There are other ethnic groups but igbos are among the ethnic groups with a very large population here so i am addressing my people. Other ethnic groups can do whatever they like.

Politics is a game of number. Our population will affect the outcome of the election here. If you are living here in ph you should know that candidates usually seek for the support of the igbos desparately during campaign. Its not new. That has been the norm over the years.
Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by Unik3030: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2017
honourhim:

It is not only igbos that live in Rivers state. There are other ethnic groups but igbos are among the ethnic groups with a very large population here so i am addressing my people. Other ethnic groups can do whatever they like.

Politics is a game of number. Our population will affect the outcome of the election here. If you are living here in ph you should know that candidates usually seek for the support of the igbos desparately during campaign. Its not new. That has been the norm over the years.
like seriously am beginning to see sense in what ahmadu bello said about igbos, they will be accommodated in another man's land n in no time they will begin to act like king in another man's land. they always want to outdo there host. so south east politics never do u Na to go chuk mouth on how Rivers people wan run there state. they always overestimate there worth anywhere they found themselves that's y they always have problem

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by honourhim: 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Unik3030:
like seriously am beginning to see sense in what ahmadu bello said about igbos, they will be accommodated in another man's land n in no time they will begin to act like king in another man's land. they always want to outdo there host. so south east politics never do u Na to go chuk mouth on how Rivers people wan run there state. they always overestimate there worth anywhere they found themselves that's y they always have problem

Your post sound so senseless. You mean Igbos in Rivers state should not vote in the election because it is other people's land land?

You can continue to kill yourself over Igbo matter. There is nothing like other people's land in Nigeria so stop deceiving yourself.. The land you are calling other people's land is owned by Nigeria according to the constitution and you have no single right to tell igbos or any Nigerian where to live in Nigeria.

If you want to own your land simply change the constitution so as to give you the right to own your so called land. Support restructuring. For now, IT IS NOT YOUR LAND SO KEEP QUIET.
Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by maslong(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
honourhim:

I know that majority of Igbos in ph like Wike and are in support of him. Even in Igbo states a lot of them believe Wike is doing well in Rivers state. The problem our people have with Amechi is that he fought Jonathan. [s]I want to advice that we should put aside the anger of Jonathan`s loss and weigh the candidate that Amechi will bring out to see if he is better than Wike.[/s] For now i am very sure that you guys are voting Wike all the way because he has been cool with us but let's not forget that Amechi was also good to us. You guys should do away with the Jonathan thing pls. Let's see other candidates first before we decide.

Amechi candidate under which party ? APGA , PDP
or are you saying the Igbo should partake in jihads party
Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by honourhim: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
maslong:

Amechi candidate under which party ? APGA , PDP
or are you saying the Igbo should partake in jihads party

Don't vote on party line. Vote on track record of each of the candidate. That's my message.
Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by Justiceleague1: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
honourhim:

thrash..
Its better u vote for amaechi instead nah...
Re: 2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. by Unik3030: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
honourhim:

Your post sound so senseless. You mean Igbos in Rivers state should not vote in the election because it is other people's land land?

You can continue to kill yourself over Igbo matter. There is nothing like other people's land in Nigeria so stop deceiving yourself.. The land you are calling other people's land is owned by Nigeria according to the constitution and you have no single right to tell igbos or any Nigerian where to live in Nigeria.

If you want to own your land simply change the constitution so as to give you the right to own your so called land. Support restructuring. For now, IT IS NOT YOUR LAND SO KEEP QUIET.
y e come pain u like this?

(1) (Reply)

FIGURES: Buhari’s State House Is More Expensive Than Jonathan’s / Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question / See How This Man Is Campaigning For Sahara Reporters Owner Sowore In Onitsha(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.