Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (8313 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / I Am Confused. Need Advise! / I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Finalguy(m): 2:37am On Oct 09, 2017
Hi guys,
I have been dating my girlfriend for more than two years now. All was well until I got the shock of my life yesterday evening. She has been without a phone for some time now, hence I decided to get her an Android phone so that we can communicate easily via social media. After downloading, installing and registering her on WhatsApp, I linked it to the WhatsApp app on my laptop. As such, I followed all her chats. Yesterday evening, I noticed she called a guy "baby" and decided to follow up the chat. To my greatest surprise, it confirmed to me that they are dating. I confronted her with all the evidence and she admitted. I am so heartbroken and have immediately drawn the curtain between us and blocked every means of communication. She is begging and asking close friends to beg but it's not possible. It's so painful because I've spent a lot on her and have been setting modalities in place for our marriage next year. Now I understand why some guys treat women badly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by kunlesufyan(m): 2:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Collect your phone back real quick

35 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by ogoloray(m): 2:45am On Oct 09, 2017
Just eat rat poison, and end d pain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Teaveapoet(f): 2:47am On Oct 09, 2017
Must u open thread 4 everytin? she begged u and u didnt accept shikena! y r u heartbroken? oh, d money u spend! lol# men wil alws spend noni. u beta shake off and brace up. ladies plenty# afta al una dey cause am, na big yash and boobs u go dey luk 4 and u nw complain dey cheat on u. yeye! take cold water. dontquoteme#

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by tolanibae(f): 3:08am On Oct 09, 2017
Some ladies are a disgrace. Imagine the nonsense this one above me is saying.

Op sorry, a cheating partner is very unlikely to change. Please move on,you deserve better.

55 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:11am On Oct 09, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Collect your phone back real quick
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 09, 2017
Finalguy:
Hi guys,
I have been dating my girlfriend for more than two years now. All was well until I got the shock of my life yesterday evening. She has been without a phone for some time now, hence I decided to get her an Android phone so that we can communicate easily via social media. After downloading, installing and registering her on WhatsApp, I linked it to the WhatsApp app on my laptop. As such, I followed all her chats. Yesterday evening, I noticed she called a guy "baby" and decided to follow up the chat. To my greatest surprise, it confirmed to me that they are dating. I confronted her with all the evidence and she admitted. I am so heartbroken and have immediately drawn the curtain between us and blocked every means of communication. She is begging and asking close friends to beg but it's not possible. It's so painful because I've spent a lot on her and have been setting modalities in place for our marriage next year. Now I understand why some guys treat women badly.

shocked

That feeling of catching the person u thought loves u really SUCKS!

Well, not all women cheat tho...I myself, is against cheating.. I dont understand why some ppol cheat despite they are in a "relationship"? Why not break up first and move on rather than sailing in 2 rivers?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Rajosh(m): 3:21am On Oct 09, 2017
Teaveapoet:
Most u open thread 4 everytin? she begged u and u didnt accept shikena! y r u heartbroken? oh, d money u spend! lol# men wil alws spend noni. u beta shake off and brace up. ladies plenty# afta al una dey cause am, na big yash and boobs u go dey luk 4 and u nw complain dey cheat on u. yeye! take cold water. dontquoteme#
which planet are you from? your level of reasoning baffles me to say the least. I'm sure you'll cheat on your partner if opportunity presents itself. SMH.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Frenchkiss(m): 3:28am On Oct 09, 2017
Though it won't be easy but don't fall for the pleas. The cord of trust and loyalty on which the relationship is built has already been broken. You have to move on. She's probably just apologizing because she's hurt you and not because she loves you.

8 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by SuperSuave(m): 3:29am On Oct 09, 2017
Collect your phone oga make you no lose in two places angry

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Antina(f): 3:30am On Oct 09, 2017
Teaveapoet:
Most u open thread 4 everytin? she begged u and u didnt accept shikena! y r u heartbroken? oh, d money u spend! lol# men wil alws spend noni. u beta shake off and brace up. ladies plenty# afta al una dey cause am, na big yash and boobs u go dey luk 4 and u nw complain dey cheat on u. yeye! take cold water. dontquoteme#

cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 09, 2017
tolanibae:

Op sorry, a cheating partner is very unlikely to change. Please move on,you deserve better.

Once in a while you see sensible ladies like this. The rest are cheating bastards who encourage others to cheat. I would give you 100 likes if i could, but i've got just one.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 09, 2017
Teaveapoet:

You're a disgrace and an embarrasment to the few decent, faithful women out there. I hope you don't get caught in your stupid cheating act. Hope you don't contract an incurable disease while you're in the 'game'. I hope you don't end up at redeemed camp or shiloh or mountain of fire years after you can't find and hold down a decent man. Nonsense.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Bibi294(f): 4:35am On Oct 09, 2017
Anyone can be in her shoes.... CHEATING might be caused by a lot of things..
NOTE - A relationship is not all about money and love.. How abt happiness, care etc...

Op, if you can grant her a second chance... Please do... Everyone make mistakes.... afterll, she agreed shecheted and apologised....if you love her.. You can still move on and if you don't.... Well...

If you're to being her shoes, She'll forgive you over and over again but guys ehn... Always playing the victim's card...
There is always a second chance... Some have been in your shoes who are now happily married...

To everyone blaming the other op, after all its her choice and advice

9 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Bibi294(f): 4:36am On Oct 09, 2017
ScotFree:

You're a disgrace and an embarrasment to the few decent, faithful women out there. I hope you don't get caught in your stupid cheating act. Hope you don't contract an incurable disease while you're in the 'game'. I hope you don't end up at redeemed camp or shiloh or mountain of fire years after you can't find and hold down a decent man. Nonsense.
Why all these? Pls, be matured with your comments..m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by mistarsam(m): 4:37am On Oct 09, 2017
H

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 09, 2017
Bibi294:

Why all these? Pls, be matured with your comments..m

Madam! Face front!!

8 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:12am On Oct 09, 2017
Bibi294:
Anyone can be in her shoes.... CHEATING might be caused by a lot of things..
NOTE - A relationship is not all about money and love.. How abt happiness, care etc...

Op, if you can grant her a second chance... Please do... Everyone make mistakes.... afterll, she agreed shecheted and apologised....if you love her.. You can still move on and if you don't.... Well...

If you're to being her shoes, She'll forgive you over and over again but guys ehn... Always playing the victim's card...
There is always a second chance... Some have been in your shoes who are now happily married...

To everyone blaming the other op, after all its her choice and advice

Would she have agreed to cheating if she wasn't caught with evidence?

Some girls like to eat their cake and have it.
Since she doesn't find care and happiness with op then no point still begging to be with him

It's not just gonna end there, believe me.

@op just move on so she can settle for the other one.

5 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 09, 2017
Teaveapoet:
Go school u no gree, buy brain u no gree

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by rawpadgin(m): 5:41am On Oct 09, 2017
Teaveapoet:
imagine!

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 09, 2017
are you also guilty of the same act ??if yes then I don't pity you,but if otherwise,,sorry about that..atleast be happy you ain't bringing a flirt in your house,,
all you spent in the relationship goes for the relationship.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2017
So because your girlfriend is dating another dude, you are crying like a baby eekwa? See as I rushed in here thinking I was coming to console a man who lost a business deal only to see this nonsense. Mtcheew. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by nochio(m): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2017
tolanibae:

God bless you mightily sister, you speak the truth.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 09, 2017
Make sure your next girlfriend is prettier, more intelligent, more endowed, very much fun, got better goals and dreams than she ever had... And yet, keep her (your ex) as your friend so she can see how much better your life has become without her.
Finalguy:
Hi guys,

6 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by lenghtinny(m): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2017
We keep telling y'all p*ssy ass n*ggas to fall off skyscrapers instead of falling in love but y'all never listens... Now two irredeemable years has been wasted chasing shadows.
Your before and after be looking like..

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by jbreezy: 6:47am On Oct 09, 2017
Yu will neva get hurt if yu neva trust a biatch

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 09, 2017
tolanibae:

You have a good heart.
Keep it up.

There's nothing more devastating than knowing the one you love cheats on you.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 09, 2017
Teaveapoet:
eya is it because ur yansh and boobs are microscopic, anyways, u re a disgrace to womanhood for spilling this trash

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
So because your girlfriend is dating another dude, you are crying like a baby eekwa? See as I rushed in here thinking I was coming to console a man who lost a business deal only to see this nonsense. Mtcheew. undecided
Don't be heartless naw.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 09, 2017
Teaveapoet:
Can u imagine this trash.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by bigcee(m): 7:21am On Oct 09, 2017
Teaveapoet:
Mumu.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! by fatymore(f): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2017
This is what I don't get. When a guy cheat.. People console the lady telling her guys are naturally cheat.. She should accept his apologies and love him back. Even the guy will beg that it just a few months fling but if is a lady hell will be let loose.. I believe in forgiveness.. In as much she has begged and cut off the relationship.. Why don't you forget and move on angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) / Guys Reason This Matter With Me / Heavy Tattooed Igbo Slay Queen Captured Pilling Yam In The Kitchen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.