Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:24 AM

Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days (1743 Views)

Weirdest Things Partners Say When Making Love / Let have fun.share The Weird Experience You Had With hostel mate During Uni Days / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by Hopefulman: 4:39am On Oct 09, 2017
Weirdest things we did back in school..

Most of us if not all did many weird stuffs in school back then. Let me start with this

I was laying in my bed and remembered this incident and was laughing hard.

There was this period myself and my roomy were broke and to make matters worse nothing from home from both of our ends and our foodstuffs were finished too, that week we already knew it was survival of the fittest and only the strong would survive.

Then when we know say nothing dey and we won't be getting anything from home, na to use money buy groundnut and ijebu garri down hide am put for bag so when winter comes like Game of thrones you know you have something to face it with, but this particular time things were so bad that we had exhausted even our last garri and groundnut.

The funny thing is when you ask your neighbours who are fellow students like you questions like,

Me : Tosynetoomuch abeg you fit borrow me 50 naira make I take buy pure water take save my intestines first?,

You hear a reply like
"Guy I no get"

Me: Hungerbad abeg borrow me 100 make I take enter school, I swear I dey red

He will be like,

"Guy na even 100 card be the last money wey dey my hand like this, I been wan even come ask you"

Just like that, but the annoying thing is these same guys you just asked money from who said they don't have will be the same guys who would bring out weed or sk of over N200 to N500 for the house to smoke and die of more hunger, then all men go begin scavenge.

So this particular weekend as we all sat in the compound smoking without knowing where the next meal is coming from, I was already asking my roomy

Me: Guy we dey here dey follow Lalasticlala, Nwamaikpe and the rest dey smoke,wetin we go chop? All these wicked guys wey don already get plan

All men just dey laugh

Then the weirdest thing ever happened. There's this particular cat that's always disturbing the peace of niggas with that annoying cry in the middle of the night like almost on a daily basis, na there thunder come take fire the cat, it was coming out of the bush tying to look for a way to go into its abode through the broken ceiling in the compound, with the highness I told my roomy, guy make we rush this thing kill am, em own don too much sef.

As I was telling him, I had already picked up stones, he joined and we chased it, got lucky and got this cat killed, the next thing I was like

"Guy, are you thinking what I am thinking?"

And being the bastard roomy that he is, he was like

"Guy Allah I dey with you breakfast sure"

As mad Men that we were those days we started laughing.
Immediately he went straight to fetch water and I got busy getting dried wood, there was already stones arranged at a corner where we used to prepare rabbit as they crawl out at night from that same bush near the house and during our lucky days we get a catch.

I had the skill in butchering and dissecting, an hidden talent I never knew existed till I moved to that compound, where hunger wanted to finish my enemies, not me.

My friends in the compound were like

"Wait, seriously una wan chop cat?, that thing fit be human being o, Chuks the hunger never reach like that o"

I was like

"Guy weed still dey?, make una roll up for me, their father, una never chi chom chin, no be Chinese people dey chop lizard? "

I became a movie for everyone to watch, I was Silver Bird Galleria that day, just that my tickets were free.

I took my time after my roomy had sourced round for pepper, onions and Maggi, na so yours truly nack the first ever cat pepper soup.

Cos they knew it was cat, they refused eating, which even did us more good, we served ourselves that morning and destroyed the remaining at night. It was delicious

I remember the incident and laugh so hard.

My people walala dey, but we no go see am.

Share yours, I still got more experiences.

I hereby declare the floor opened. Pardon my grammatical blunders. Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by MhizzAJ(f): 5:09am On Oct 09, 2017
Will share mine in a bit
Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 09, 2017
will share mine when day breaks
Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by emdeey(m): 5:39am On Oct 09, 2017
I'm here to read lies

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by hos4x(m): 5:40am On Oct 09, 2017
When those two share theirs
I'll definitely share mine
Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by Zaheertyler(m): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by Zaheertyler(m): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2017
my land
Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by konkonbilo(m): 6:15am On Oct 09, 2017
sad

Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by oshe11: 6:17am On Oct 09, 2017
I neva cheated on my girl and literally turned down lots of sex plea from my female friends......
Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by Harkyn92(m): 6:22am On Oct 09, 2017
so you seriously eat cat?
Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by INTROVERT1: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2017
this reminds me of this twins that once loved each other when they sang.......Uncle pls tell us a stoooorrry....

I can relate to what OP said, I have neighbors like that.
Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by lenghtinny(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2017
Na abbatoir your ministry dey...

Hunger really bad
Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by slapandfall(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2017
#WhereisNwamaikpe
Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by olaleks007(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2017
After playing die hard football in the morning, we gathered at a friend house who we believe will have food at home. Luckily, we met little stew and we make Eba (Garri) in a big bowl. It was very hot. All of us started eating. The method of eating get as e be. U can't dip ur hand inside the hot bowl of Eba,it will hurt ur hand and instead of u to drop the hot Eba on the bowl, u intentionally drop it on any hand in the bowl just to send the hand away before u pick the Eba up immediately to avoid another person picking it up.

After some minutes, the stew got finished and we still have Much Eba left. Meanwhile I forgot to mention that we are all on boxers. I was the one with the bowl of remaining Eba. Then I remembered one of my friend that kicked me when playing football, I rolled a portion of the Eba at him and that's how all of us started chasing one another with Eba and we are all on boxers. We ran till we got to the bus stop. People in the community thought we are mad. It was crazy that day.

I have lot of crazy moment in school so this is just one of them I can't forget.

Just Read and Enjoy...don't quote me. Am not feeling fine o

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2017
I still dey uni cry cry
Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by kazyhm(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
lol.....jeje come to mind..
i dont even know the meaning of tunbuleke up till now
Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by SenhorSean(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Coming bck to share mine
Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by chynie: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
let me eat, then I will share my own
Re: Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days by fatymore(f): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
I was a gentle girl in school.. wink

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Reduce The Length Of My Dick? / Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? / Was Going To Offer Free Punnny If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.