Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! (5910 Views)

My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). / I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding / Jamb Is Officially Out.. I Just Checked MinE.. Drop ur registration number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Welcome to UNIBEN, then.
thanks bro. U Got any idea if it'd be possible for UNIBEN to grant my request for faculty transfer from Education to Law during my sophomore with an outstanding cgpa?
Re: I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! by Finstar: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2017
I understand why you got so emotional, because you know you're heading to same oblivion with that shittt course. Don't slip into my mention again.. I don't have time to exchange words with undergraduates with no brain. I can fed you and your entire village. Next time you see my post, just pass. Don't go about quoting people, especially when it concerns you not.

Don't you know that school is nothing but a modern prison? I'm an educationist when it comes to the real core concept of school but sadly, most of you are blind. Acquire education, not school. I pray you don't end up in the bank or lame skill after you graduate.

Take care young man.

remi1444:
Never intended to make sense, trying to modify your mentality.
Re: I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! by NeeKlaus: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
thanks bro. U Got any idea if it'd be possible for UNIBEN to grant my request for faculty transfer from Education to Law during my sophomore with an outstanding cgpa?
I am a Law Student. Law is only one of two Faculties in Uniben that does not support transfer.

The other one is Medicine. So sorry Bro, it's not possible.
Re: I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! by TooMuchSauce: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
NeeKlaus:

I am a Law Student. Law is only one of two Faculties in Uniben that does not support transfer.

The other one is Medicine. So sorry Bro, it's not possible.

This is totally false. I know people that transferred from other faculties to law, even with "not so stellar" CGPAs.
PS: I graduated from from Engineering, and my brother graduated from Law (both Uniben) so I know a thing or two bout this.
Re: I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! by NeeKlaus: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
TooMuchSauce:

This is totally false. I know people that transferred from other faculties to law, even with "not so stellar" CGPAs.
PS: I graduated from from Engineering, and my brother graduated from Law (both Uniben) so I know a thing or two bout this.
When last did you hear that? Someone told me it's no longer obtainable in Law currently. Could the person be wrong?
Re: I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! by akezn: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
branhampaul:
Meaning? pls expand.
unto stress things
Re: I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! by akezn: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
during my postume screening, i passed thru the magnificient aforementioned auditorium..
Is that where we'll be screened?
yeah

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibarapa Admission (formerly A O C E Of Poly Ibadan) / Admission Thread 2015/2016: The University Of Ibadan. / NUC Explains Suspension Of Laboratory Science Course For 2015/2016 Academic Sess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.